The World News Media

JW Child Labor for Jehovah

The Librarian

Separating magazines in a Kingdom Hall in Washington State USA

jty.PNG

Un anciano en nuestro salon en Washington, EE.UU., que está a cargo del departamento de literatura; Animando a los jóvenes a ayudar. Cada reunión que todos hacen su parte para ayudar a nuestro mayor separar las revistas.

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Child Labor is a rather emotive term in this day and age don't you think?? What we are seeing is an example of Ps.148:12-13 or Matt.21:15

Separating magazines in a Kingdom Hall in Washington State USA Un anciano en nuestro salon en Washington, EE.UU., que está a cargo del departamento de literatura; Animando a los jóvenes a ay

It is very good for the young ones to get involved. shows that they are part of the congrgation

Posted Images

What we are seeing is an example of Ps.148:12-13 or Matt.21:15  - Eion Joyce.  Agree totally and I would also add Ps 110:3:

(Psalm 110:3) Your people will offer themselves willingly on the day of your military force. In splendid holiness, from the womb of the dawn, You have your company of young men just like dewdrops.

Part of educating children is teaching them how to work. They will find that work can be enjoyable, and they will pick up skills too. When they develop the right techniques and develop skills, work is not seen as drudgery but as the privilege to be enjoyed.

(Ecclesiastes 3:22) 22 And I saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work, because that is his reward; for who can enable him to see what will happen after he is gone?

These children are not only enjoying the work but the company of young people and the approval of the literature overseer.

• 3 weeks later...

I also think that it is a poor choice for this topic.................however, that aside, it is always a joy to see how the young ones zealously "throw" themselves into the Kingdom Hall cleaning work.........I would imagine that this is the case in all our Congregations throughout the earth...........one can just "see" Jehovah and all his angels joyfully smiling at these willing and eager young workers.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.