The World News Media

NEW INFORMATION - We are told from Germany about the topic of SERVING IN THE CONGREGATION OF ITS TERRITORY....

Queen Esther

!!§$%&.jpg

NEW INFORMATION...
We are told from Germany about the topic of SERVING IN THE CONGREGATION OF ITS TERRITORY.
Information that is circulating quickly among the brothers reflects the critical times in which we are ready to enter the immediate Great Tribulation. As far as we can share, there is a worldwide program that encourages the brethren to serve in the congregations of their own territory with a view to being better localized during the Great Tribulation rather than seeking brothers scattered in other congregations.
This is an effort under the direction of the organization.
There is no doubt that brothers have a valid reason. For example, assigned seniors. A congregation with 7 elders is reported and only one lives in the territory.
But there have been cases of elders making grazing visits to three congregations away.

• 3 weeks later...

• Views 3.6k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEW INFORMATION... We are told from Germany about the topic of SERVING IN THE CONGREGATION OF ITS TERRITORY. Information that is circulating quickly among the brothers reflects the critical times in

Thank  you  Sister  Carmen ;-)   I  just  counted...  we're  blessed  and  have  now  15  elders  in  our  congregation.  Just  a  new  one  after  the  CO - week,  he  is  few  years  over  20...  bu

Posted Images

Thank  you  Sister  Carmen ;-)   I  just  counted...  we're  blessed  and  have  now  15  elders  in  our  congregation.  Just  a  new  one  after  the  CO - week,  he  is  few  years  over  20...  but  very  mature !

I  hope,  we  all  endure  these  critical  times  together...   to  see  us  in  the  New  system ❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.