The World News Media

A special weekend - *bon bon*... Our Brother Josh Groban, with a wonderful song... Enjoy !

Queen Esther

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OUR  BROTHER  *JOSH  GROBAN* He  has  really  a  very  especially  and  soft  voice...  I  love  his  voice  and  songs❤  Enjoy ;-)  

Queen Esther: Jehovah reads hearts, no fear Jehovah is near. Perhaps we don't know, perhaps he is still studying? Two of his albums has the Watchtower behind him by the sign and also the AWAKE? W

Thank  you  ;-)   I  also  like  his  voice  and  songs  very  much !  Lets  always  think  positive.  Yes,  maybe  he  is  doing  well,  Jehovah  knows  it  -  we  NOT....  ❤ ❤ ❤ .•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Bible Speaks said:

Queen Esther:

Is he a Brother? If so, why did he just sing a Christmas song on the Today show on Monday? Love his other ? music. 

Thats a problem after my posting this nice song... I posted it also by the area *music* !  There you can read special comments to your question,  Bible Speaks. Good answers !  Yes, maybe Josh Groban has quit ?  But I don't know it exactly. The reason is of course his new Christmas CD album.... sorry ;-( 

13 minutes ago, Bible Speaks said:

Queen Esther:

Jehovah reads hearts, no fear Jehovah is near. Perhaps we don't know, perhaps he is still studying? Two of his albums has the Watchtower behind him by the sign and also the AWAKE? We never know? Thank you, I like his music ? too! ???

Thank  you  ;-)   I  also  like  his  voice  and  songs  very  much !  Lets  always  think  positive.  Yes,  maybe  he  is  doing  well,  Jehovah  knows  it  -  we  NOT....

❤ ❤ ❤ .•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•.  ❤ ❤ ❤

10 minutes ago, Johnnifer said:

He sings in the song Where are you about heaven. the person is looking from above behind the stars. sorry when you are JW you don't sing about the Babylonic things we reject as JW.  do we? I love  his voice too. would be nice if he becomes our brother but be carefully with what he sings.

Yes,  you  was  rigtht  brother  Johnnifer...  By  many  songs  we  have  to  be  more  carfully  now.  Thank  you !  English  is  not  my  home - language,  so  I  must  more  pay  attention,  yes.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.