The World News Media

The Kingdom Of The Heavens

The Son of Man

Does the Kingdom Of The Heavens that Christ Jesus gave his life to bring about exist today on Earth? 

Who are the chosen ones?

Have the last days been cut short?

Who are the Angels that will seperate the ones practicing lawlessness from the righteous ones when called to by the son of man? 

What did Christ Jesus mean when he said "..by no means will you see me again until you say blessed is the one who comes in the name of Jehovah." ?

• Views 667
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for your delightful response. I aquiese to your seniority and the authority you have acted responsabily to execute upon the catagorization matter of this topic.  Perhaps my inference was mis

" Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah's name" question *** w70 1/15 p. 42 pars. 4-5 The Coming “Great Tribulation” Foreshadowed *** 4 On Tuesday, Nisan 11, three days before the Passover feast, h

The World News forum you originally placed your post in is for secular (non-religious) posts.  I am not saying your post does not have worldwide importance.  It just wasn't in the proper category

" Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah's name" question

*** w70 1/15 p. 42 pars. 4-5 The Coming “Great Tribulation” Foreshadowed *** 4 On Tuesday, Nisan 11, three days before the Passover feast, he visited the rebuilt temple of Jerusalem. He had already foretold the destruction of this rebuilt Jerusalem; but now he plainly told the people worshiping at Jerusalem that their “house,” their religious temple, was abandoned to them. Then he added: “For I say to you, You will by no means see me from henceforth until you say, ‘Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Matt. 23:37-39) He left the temple never to be seen in it again.

5 As Jesus was going out, his apostles called his attention to the temple buildings and stones. Then he made known the terrible result of the temple’s being abandoned to the people of Jerusalem by saying: “Do you not behold all these things? Truly I say to you, By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down.” (Matt. 24:1, 2) Later that day he and his apostles looked at that temple from atop the Mount of Olives. As they looked down on Jerusalem and its temple, the apostles remembered what Jesus had said. This prompted them to ask the following question: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”—Matt. 24:3.

Find article and read on - other questions will be answered.

========

Who are the angels that will separate...

Your fourth question is rather interesting. I will answer from the top of my head.(Others would help)

I would think the literal angels as powerful spirit creatures are in a position to see what lawless acts are being performed, as opposed to humans who are limited and really not in a position to see much. So I would think it refers primarily to them. However, in Book of Revelation the overseers are referred to as angels in the right hand of Jesus Christ. These will also cooperate with the angels to reprove or separate (disfellowship) those practising lawlessness.

Of course, we all know Jehovah has power to do all things. (See Matt 13:4 and Revelation chapters 2 and 3)

"(Romans 8:28) 28 We know that God makes all his works cooperate together for the good of those who love God, those who are the ones called according to his purpose. . . "

Moved by love of righteousness, members of the congregation would bring to the attention of the elders any serious wrongdoing known to them so the congregations could be kept clean.

"(Ephesians 4:16) 16 From him all the body is harmoniously joined together and made to cooperate through every joint that gives what is needed. "

When each respective member functions properly, this contributes to the growth of the body as it builds itself up in love.

=======

Last days cut short question

THE GREAT TRIBULATION WILL BE CUT SHORT (THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS THE END PART OF THE LAST DAYS)

The Bible says the days of the great tribulation will be cut short. See article below. (If the last days were cut short we would already be in the new system of things. Further Jehovah is not telling us when the end would come. Jesus said "concerning that day and hour nobody knows...only the Father". (Matt 24:36) Jesus said he is coming as a thief in the night.)

*** w15 5/1 p. 8 Many Will Survive the End—You Can Too ***

"IS THE END NEAR? Many Will Survive the End—You Can Too

The Bible informs us that the end will involve destruction: “There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now . . . In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved.” (Matthew 24:21, 22) But God promises us that many humans will survive: “The world is passing away . . . , but the one who does the will of God remains forever.”—1 John 2:17. If you want to survive the passing of this world and ‘remain forever,’ what should you do? Should you start stockpiling supplies or making other physical preparations? No. The Bible strongly urges us to set different priorities. We read: “Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, as you await and keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” (2 Peter 3:10-12) The context shows that “all these things” that are to be dissolved include the ruling elements of this corrupt world and all those who choose such rulership rather than God’s. Clearly, if we were to stockpile material goods, that would not save us from such a destruction. Really, our survival involves being devoted to Jehovah God and learning about the kind of conduct and deeds that please him. (Zephaniah 2:3) Rather than following the majority today and ignoring the clear signals that we are living in such important times, we need to “keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” Jehovah’s Witnesses can show you from the Bible how you can be a survivor of this upcoming day."

====

Jesus taught us to pray God's will to be done here on earth as it is done in the heavens.  This will be done after God's Kingdom starts to rule toward the earth.

If you attend the mid-week meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses and study the new publication "God's Kingdom Rules!" you will get answers to when God's Kingdom will come and His Will would take place here on earth. (See page 11, paragraph 15.)

Proverbs 2:4,5:  If you keep seeking for it as for silver, And you keep searching for it as for hidden treasures;  5 Then you will understand the fear of Jehovah, And you will find the knowledge of God. I did not answer all your questions, others will help.

Kind regards

5 hours ago, The Librarian said:

This was posted in error on the World News category. I moved it under the Christian category in Religion.

I'm fact you are in error for it is certian The Kingdom Of The Heavens exists on earth today. Therefore you have miscatagorized my query and I respectfully feel you should replace this discussion in the place which It was put forth for the other nations on earth to discuss and answer.

5 hours ago, Melinda Mills said:

" Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah's name" question

*** w70 1/15 p. 42 pars. 4-5 The Coming “Great Tribulation” Foreshadowed *** 4 On Tuesday, Nisan 11, three days before the Passover feast, he visited the rebuilt temple of Jerusalem. He had already foretold the destruction of this rebuilt Jerusalem; but now he plainly told the people worshiping at Jerusalem that their “house,” their religious temple, was abandoned to them. Then he added: “For I say to you, You will by no means see me from henceforth until you say, ‘Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Matt. 23:37-39) He left the temple never to be seen in it again.

5 As Jesus was going out, his apostles called his attention to the temple buildings and stones. Then he made known the terrible result of the temple’s being abandoned to the people of Jerusalem by saying: “Do you not behold all these things? Truly I say to you, By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down.” (Matt. 24:1, 2) Later that day he and his apostles looked at that temple from atop the Mount of Olives. As they looked down on Jerusalem and its temple, the apostles remembered what Jesus had said. This prompted them to ask the following question: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”—Matt. 24:3.

Find article and read on - other questions will be answered.

========

Who are the angels that will separate...

Your fourth question is rather interesting. I will answer from the top of my head.(Others would help)

I would think the literal angels as powerful spirit creatures are in a position to see what lawless acts are being performed, as opposed to humans who are limited and really not in a position to see much. So I would think it refers primarily to them. However, in Book of Revelation the overseers are referred to as angels in the right hand of Jesus Christ. These will also cooperate with the angels to reprove or separate (disfellowship) those practising lawlessness.

Of course, we all know Jehovah has power to do all things. (See Matt 13:4 and Revelation chapters 2 and 3)

"(Romans 8:28) 28 We know that God makes all his works cooperate together for the good of those who love God, those who are the ones called according to his purpose. . . "

Moved by love of righteousness, members of the congregation would bring to the attention of the elders any serious wrongdoing known to them so the congregations could be kept clean.

"(Ephesians 4:16) 16 From him all the body is harmoniously joined together and made to cooperate through every joint that gives what is needed. "

When each respective member functions properly, this contributes to the growth of the body as it builds itself up in love.

=======

Last days cut short question

THE GREAT TRIBULATION WILL BE CUT SHORT (THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS THE END PART OF THE LAST DAYS)

The Bible says the days of the great tribulation will be cut short. See article below. (If the last days were cut short we would already be in the new system of things. Further Jehovah is not telling us when the end would come. Jesus said "concerning that day and hour nobody knows...only the Father". (Matt 24:36) Jesus said he is coming as a thief in the night.)

*** w15 5/1 p. 8 Many Will Survive the End—You Can Too ***

"IS THE END NEAR? Many Will Survive the End—You Can Too

The Bible informs us that the end will involve destruction: “There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now . . . In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved.” (Matthew 24:21, 22) But God promises us that many humans will survive: “The world is passing away . . . , but the one who does the will of God remains forever.”—1 John 2:17. If you want to survive the passing of this world and ‘remain forever,’ what should you do? Should you start stockpiling supplies or making other physical preparations? No. The Bible strongly urges us to set different priorities. We read: “Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, as you await and keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” (2 Peter 3:10-12) The context shows that “all these things” that are to be dissolved include the ruling elements of this corrupt world and all those who choose such rulership rather than God’s. Clearly, if we were to stockpile material goods, that would not save us from such a destruction. Really, our survival involves being devoted to Jehovah God and learning about the kind of conduct and deeds that please him. (Zephaniah 2:3) Rather than following the majority today and ignoring the clear signals that we are living in such important times, we need to “keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” Jehovah’s Witnesses can show you from the Bible how you can be a survivor of this upcoming day."

====

Jesus taught us to pray God's will to be done here on earth as it is done in the heavens.  This will be done after God's Kingdom starts to rule toward the earth.

If you attend the mid-week meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses and study the new publication "God's Kingdom Rules!" you will get answers to when God's Kingdom will come and His Will would take place here on earth. (See page 11, paragraph 15.)

Proverbs 2:4,5:  If you keep seeking for it as for silver, And you keep searching for it as for hidden treasures;  5 Then you will understand the fear of Jehovah, And you will find the knowledge of God. I did not answer all your questions, others will help.

Kind regards

Using many words to answer simple questions proove you do not have an answer. I do not ask questions to mistfy, rather I seek to enighten  

4 minutes ago, The Son of Man said:

I'm fact you are in error for it is certian The Kingdom Of The Heavens exists on earth today. Therefore you have miscatagorized my query and I respectfully feel you should replace this discussion in the place which It was put forth for the other nations on earth to discuss and answer.

The World News forum you originally placed your post in is for secular (non-religious) posts. 

I am not saying your post does not have worldwide importance.  It just wasn't in the proper category for this forum.  

14 hours ago, The Son of Man said:

Does the Kingdom Of The Heavens that Christ Jesus gave his life to bring about exist today on Earth? 

Who are the chosen ones?

Have the last days been cut short?

Who are the Angels that will seperate the ones practicing lawlessness from the righteous ones when called to by the son of man? 

What did Christ Jesus mean when he said "..by no means will you see me again until you say blessed is the one who comes in the name of Jehovah." ?

Yes

God's own servants who take instruction and direction directly from their own heart and mind.

Yes.

They are the chosen ones. 

Christ will not be seen in the flesh until God's children bless the one who comes for Jehovah's name.

So what does Jehovah's name mean? What promise does the name of God offer to all who seek the Truth?

On 12/2/2016 at 2:39 PM, The Librarian said:

The World News forum you originally placed your post in is for secular (non-religious) posts. 

I am not saying your post does not have worldwide importance.  It just wasn't in the proper category for this forum.  

Thank you for your delightful response. I aquiese to your seniority and the authority you have acted responsabily to execute upon the catagorization matter of this topic.  Perhaps my inference was misplaced. I appreciate you seeing my perspective standpoint respectfully.