Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Welcome To Our Community

The most intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

• Similar Content

• By Nicole

[Verse 1]
      I wasn’t just broken, I was shattered
      I trusted you so much, you're all that mattered
      You no longer love me and I sang like a sad bird
      I couldn't move on and I think you were flattered

[Chorus]
      Oh! Life’s about joy
      Life's about pain
      It's all about forgiving and the will to walk away
      I'm ready to be loved
      And love the way I should
      Life's about
      Life's about to get good

[Post-Chorus]
      Oh, life's about to get good

[Verse 2]
      The longer my tears fell, the wider the river
      It killed me that you'd give your life to be with her
      I had to believe that things would get better
      It was time to forget you, forever

[Chorus]
      Oh! Life’s about joy
      Life's about pain
      I'm ready to be loved
      Life's about
      Life's about to get good

[Post-Chorus]

[Bridge]
      It took me so long to be strong
      But I'm alive, and I hold on
      To what I can feel, it hurts to heal
      Oh, when love lies
      About to get good
      About to get good
      About to get...Ahhh

[Chorus]
      Oh! Life’s about joy
      Life's about pain
      I'm ready to be loved
      Life's about
      Life's about to get good

[Post-Chorus]

[Outro]
      Oh, life's about joy
      Life's about pain
      Life's about, life's about to get good

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  
    • By Nicole

[Verse 1]
      Should've stayed, were there signs, I ignored?
      Can I help you, not to hurt, anymore?
      We saw brilliance, when the world, was asleep
      There are things that we can have, but can't keep
      [Chorus]
      If they say
      Who cares if one more light goes out?
      In the sky of a million stars
      It flickers, flickers
      Who cares when someone's time runs out?
      If a moment is all we are
      Or quicker, quicker
      Well I do
      [Verse 2 ]
      The reminders, pull the floor from your feet
      In the kitchen, one more chair than you need, oh
      And you're angry, and you should be, it's not fair
      Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there
      [Chorus]
      If they say
      It flickers, flickers
      Or quicker, quicker
      Well I do
      [Instrumental + Bridge]
      (I do)
      [Chorus/Outro]
      It flickers, flickers
      Or quicker, quicker
      Well I do Well I do

• By Bible Speaks
      Regional Assembly 2017 in Ukraine.20.000 attendees, of which 18000 attended the Ukrainian program, 1200 in Russian, 600 in sign language and 200 in English. 203 new witnesses were named.

• By Gone Fishing
      Cant see this under Russian news yet:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.