The World News Media

Why should such mistaken views not cast doubt on whether Jesus was guiding his followers?

Diakonos

On December 9, 2016 at 4:34 AM, Diakonos said:

the study conductor really showed to me how, as a general rule, we are such a non-thinking and illogical group of people.

I'll allow for this, to a degree. Furthermore, it is not a bad thing. It is in harmony with the first century GB being "uneducated and ordinary," not masters of critical argumentation.

While faith and logic need not be mutually exclusive, you should not expect to PROVE matters of faith by logic.

It ought to be clear that Jesus didn't give two hoots about argumentation.

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really didn't know whether to laugh, cry or throw my hands up in despair when we discussed this at last night's meeting. The answers that were given during these paragraphs and the response of the s

*** kr chap. 5 p. 49 pars. 1-3 The King Shines Light on the Kingdom *** IMAGINE that an experienced guide is leading you on a tour of a wondrous and beautiful city. The city is new to you and to

The illustration of the tourists is not really analogous. "IMAGINE that an experienced guide is leading you on a tour of a wondrous and beautiful city" Jesus. Fine. "Would the premature

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.