• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Similar Content

• Guest Indiana
      By Guest Indiana
      Taking Nigeria as a case study, if you are not a Jehovah’s Witness, you must have heard from some pastors or some other Christians like you about how the Jehovah’s Witnesses teach the wrong gospel. You must have heard them say that they use the wrong Bible. They must have told you to kick them out of your house or never let them in. They might have even told you that listening to them could lead you to Hell Fire.

My view about them changed when I related with one of them during an external tutorial class. There was a single guy among the rest in a mixed class of Christians and Muslims. This guy was the only Jehovah’s Witness. We all had a lot of fun bullying him. We made jest of his bag and made jest of the fact that he was a Jehovah’s Witness.

Despite all these bullying, he never retaliated. We were still kids back then and our knowledge of the Bible was what we were taught in our different churches. We argued over some verses in the bible and the guy took pains to explain some topics based on what he had been taught. We all shut him down, of course.

Years later, I had the opportunity to visit one of their Kingdom Halls. I had read a lot of their FREE publications and I wanted to see what they did there. I was wowed. I have been to many other churches but this Kingdom Hall was different.

The surprising part was that after the service, I met this guy again and he was so happy to see me. I was surprised. I thought he would make jest of me and ask why I was there. Instead, he and the other people there showed me love.

How are the Jehovah’s Witnesses better Christians than the rest of us?
      Read more: 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      I just got this email today, from somebody who got my name from the Archive!
      It says to "READ MESSAGE WITH CAREFULNESS"
      This is supposed to be a secret, so if you tell anybody ... tell them not to tell!
      =========================================================================
      "
      Dearest In The Jehovah James Thomas Rook, Jr ,                          

READ MESSAGE WITH CAREFULNESS    By a Reliable source i got your esteemed contacts through a Magazine of Jehovah Witness I read it was given to me by a Witness who came to Minister to us in the Asylum Camp here and decided to contact you after deep thought and prayers.   This  message is a Bitter but True life story of myself, indeed it is a well known fact that the internet allows for the unfiltered Ice Breaking Opportunity to meet someone who will be of Great assistance and help and people even meet over the Internet and end up getting Married WITHOUT KNOWING EACH OTHER BEFORE, so do give my message a Genuine Thought and Trust because i have a Genuine Intentions before contacting you.   My name is Michael Santino 25 years old, Single and the eldest child of Late Mr./Mrs. Williams Santino; i am the only surviving child of the family, i was Lucky because i was away in the University when the Rebels attacked my house and  killed every body at home, what a Dark day in the history of my life.   I came from the oil-rich region of Abyei, North East of South Sudan (THE WORLD YOUNGEST COUNTRY 9th JULY 2011) and my late father was a GOLD/METALLIC MINERALS Businessman who made his wealth from this business; even during his days alive he was so Generous to every person within and outside our Ethnicity this made him famous everywhere but in 2013 when the war broke out between President. Salva Kiir and his First Vice President Mr. Riek Machar the whole of South Sudan knew no Peace any more which eventually lead to the brutal killing of my entire family together with our house keepers including my Daddy's driver that fateful day.   I managed with hundreds of peoples that flee to Juba our Capital for rescue of my life where i got the help of UN Peace Keeper who took me into the only flight heading  to Nigeria where there is Peace, better and well kept Refugee Camp for our safety.   Before this ugly war my late father told me that he has Secretly deposited a Treasury Confidentially in a Security Company in Nigeria, he also told me that he Safe Keep it there for we his children so that when we grow up and matured we will share the wealth within our self (4 Children) and start a better living without suffering like he did when he was growing up, though we live a good Christian and decent life and are attending good schools  to gain western knowledge but it has all been shattered now, and i want you to take me to your country where i will continue my education and start a new life.   My dream is to be a Doctor and help the poor and less privileged people around Africa and the world at large, and this can be achieved with your help to be the Next Of Kin of my late father to claim this Box which is in the Security Vault of this Company here in Nigeria where i am presently seeking Asylum , but upon your answer to help me stand as the Next of Kin to claim this box which is containing $9.7 Million only then i will reveal to you how it shall be done with the assistance of my late fathers lawyer here also, but i offer you 20% of the total amount for your kind assistance to claim the box from the security company and to help me come over to your country to continue my education.     Lawyer Contacts. Mr. Williams Owoyemi Tel. +234- 9054849316 Email: williamsowo@lawyer.com   Kindly visit these link and understand my predicament   http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14069082 https://www.cfr.org/interactives/global-conflict-tracker#!/conflict/civil-war-in-south-sudan http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/south-sudans-civil-war-spirals-genocide-leaving-ghost-towns-wake/ http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25427965   I look forward to your kind answer and do keep this message secret if you will help me or not because i am afraid of my life and i just Trust you and God with lawyer to make my Dream come to Reality.   Yours Son,
      Michael ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: santinomicha10@gmail.com ==================================================================== I have absolute confidence in the fact that this is a confidence game, every single word is a lie, and so painfully transparent that it is laughable.   ( wait for it .... wait for it .....)   (... here it comes!)   HAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAHAhahahahaha !!!    
    • By The Librarian

• By Bible Speaks
      Out in the ministry, defying intense dust and sun in Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria.
      Photo shared by @jossyjay91
      Thank you 

• By The Librarian
      Working for Jehovah gives so much joy!
      Jehovah's happy people working together in unity
      via 
      Jahswill Chinedu 

• By TheWorldNewsOrg
      Curfew in southeast Nigeria after clashes between army, pro-Biafra supporters

• By Bible Speaks
      Breaking news::
       AUGUST 4, 2017
      NIGERIA
      Heavy Rainfall in Nigeria
      Extreme rains in southwest Nigeria from July 6 through July 12, 2017, caused flooding in the states of Delta state, isoko north, LGA,  Lagos, Niger, and Oyo. News reports indicate that at least 18 people have died as a result.
      The branch office of JehovahÂ’s Witnesses in Nigeria has confirmed that none of JehovahÂ’s Witnesses have been killed or injured during this disaster, though four were displaced. Additionally, two of the WitnessesÂ’ homes sustained damage and another one was destroyed. Witnesses in Nigeria are providing relief aid to their fellow worshippers as well as their non-Witness neighbors, a number of whom also were displaced or lost homes.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., is now home to some of Ethiopia’s most important religious manuscripts after they were recently donated to the university by Chicago-based collectors Gerald and Barbara Weiner. The couple gave out the handmade leather manuscripts with the hope of allowing Ethiopians in the U.S. to use them for prayers and study, according to Catholic News Agency.
      Dr. Aaron M. Butts, a professor of Semitic and Egyptian Languages and Literature at the university, put up a statement saying the collection “provides unparalleled primary sources for the study of Eastern Christianity.”
      What’s In the Collection?
      In total, the collection is comprised of 125 Christian manuscripts, including liturgical books, hagiographies, psalters, and 215 Islamic manuscripts, including the Quran and commentaries on Quran.

According to the Catholic News Agency, it’s the largest collection of Ethiopian Islamic manuscripts outside of Ethiopia.
      More than 600 manuscripts were handmade using hides from calves, sheep, and goats, and are estimated to date back to the 18th and 19th century.
      In the collection, there are over 350 “magic” scrolls, which are traditional Christian prayer talismans, and each was handwritten by a “debtera,” or a cleric in the Ethiopian church, and includes the name of the person it was written for.
      Pieces of the manuscripts were worn around the neck for purposes of helping people with different kinds of ailments, including headaches, painful menstruation, and complicated childbirth.
      Butts suggests that some of these scrolls, which were predominantly worn by women, may have been passed down through many generations, mainly from mother to daughter.
      He added that the prayer jewels haven’t been studied much due to the personal nature of their use.
      Washington, D.C., hosts one of the largest Ethiopian communities outside Ethiopia, and has several Ethiopian Orthodox and Catholic churches and cultural centers, making it the best location to donate the manuscripts.
      Ethiopian Religion
      Ethiopia is predominantly a Christian country, with the majority of Christians belonging to the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.
      However, there are other small religious communities in the country, including Muslims, Judaists, and Pagans. There is also a minority section of Christians who are Roman Catholics or Protestants.
      Many Ethiopians still use the prayer scrolls for protection and healing. They are often inscribed with prayers, spells, and charms to offer protection to their specific owner.
      The text on these “magic” scrolls is often derived from the bible, which is why the majority of churches in the country tolerate despite their connection to magic.

• Guest Kurt
    • Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      2017-05-02

FULL-TIME devotees of the Jehovah's Witnesses Christian congregation in Namibia are entitled to the same social security protection as other employees in the country, a Windhoek Labour Court judgement confirmed last week.
      The judgement was delivered in a case in which the legal employment status of members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah's Witnesses was in dispute.

In the judgement, acting judge Petrus Unengu ruled that members of that religious order fall within the definition of an “employee” in the Labour Act and the Social Security Act, and as a result the Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses of Namibia should be regarded as an employer in terms of the Social Security Act.

The congregation lodged an appeal to the Labour Court after the Social Security Commission decided in March last year that the congregation, which wanted to be de-registered as an employer, was an employer in terms of the Social Security Act.

De-registration would mean that members of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah's Witnesses working for the Namibian congregation would not have to be registered with the Social Security Commission and would then also not be entitled to social security benefits like maternity and sick leave payments.

The congregation's argument was that members of the order, who perform religious work in furtherance of their faith, had chosen a lifestyle rather than assumed work or a job when they joined the order.

Acting judge Unengu noted in his judgement that although the congregation and members of the order did not sign written employment contracts with each other, members of the order completed application forms to become a member in order to serve the church in a full-time capacity.

Once accepted as a member, they are also required to take a vow of obedience and poverty, which is taken to be an indication that they are prepared to live a modest lifestyle and to perform any tasks assigned to them by the order. Members of the order are also required to abstain from outside employment.

Acting judge Unengu further noted that members of the order had fixed hours of service from Mondays to Fridays and received a monthly allowance of about N$940.

The congregation previously registered itself with the SSC as an employer and failed to show to the court why it now no longer considered itself an employer as per the Social Security Act, acting judge Unengu said.

He added that he agreed with the SSC's argument that the congregation was trying to evade its obligations under the law. The court could not allow the congregation's employees to be unprotected in the event that they, for instance, fell ill or became pregnant, he stated.

The congregation “cannot pick and choose which laws should apply to them and which not”, he remarked.

Senior counsel Theo Frank, assisted by Adolf Denk, represented the congregation when the matter was argued in February. The SSC was represented by Norman Tjombe.

• By Queen Esther
      Johannesburg, South-Africa  -  special  preaching  in the  underground....
      Brothers  from  committee,  a  link  to  the  hospitals,  by  a  Congress  and  for  Anästhesiologie.     CLINICAL  STRATEGIES !
    • Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      A set of identical twins brothers Itakke Usangnwan and Enyieokpon Usangnwan, last Saturday at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah of Witnesses in Uyo, Akwa Ibom wedded twin sisters Attah Abigail and Helen Obiofia. 
      Abigail Attah wedded Itakke Usangnwan while Helen Obiofia wedded Enyieokpon Usangnwan. 

See their beautiful pre-wedding photos after the cut.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      If Coca-Cola called it “misleading” when California tried to slap soda cans with obesity-warning labels, imagine the reaction to this news: A court in Nigeria has decided that two very popular Coke drinks there, Sprite and Fanta, are literally “poisonous” when consumed alongside vitamin C. A judge serving on Lagos’s High Court has ordered Nigerian Bottling Company, the local manufacturer of those drinks, to add labels warning consumers that they could be dangerous.
      The backstory on the case itself is complicated — in short, it started in 2008, when a Lagos businessman filed a lawsuit arguing he’d purchased large quantities of Nigerian Sprite and Fanta to export to England; but when they arrived, U.K. health authorities ran tests and concluded they weren’t fit for human consumption because the levels of benzoic acid and a food coloring called sunset yellow were so high, they posed a health risk if mixed with ascorbic acid. Fast-forward to the ruling this month, and the judge has widened the attack to include Nigeria’s own food regulators, who he calls “grossly irresponsible” for certifying the safety of Fanta and Sprite, even though they can become “poisonous in the presence of ascorbic acid.” Maybe the weirdest part: Nigerian Bottling Company’s defense was partly that its sodas aren’t intended for export — so, they’re, like, for Nigerians only — moving the judge to write that the company’s products “ought to be fit for human consumption irrespective of color or creed.”
      Both the Nigerian Bottling Company and the federal food-safety agency are appealing the ruling, essentially arguing: “But Coke’s products don’t exceed benzoic acid limits in Nigeria …” They cite limits set by the U.N.’s Food and Agriculture Organization, which technically wouldn’t label the sodas as dangerous, either. Permissible ingredient levels vary by country, depending on “a number of factors such as climate,” they say. (England is more temperate, versus the tropics where higher preservative levels are needed.) Regardless, the BBC reports the fiasco has basically caused “an uproar” among Nigerians, who aren’t so sure they still want to drink a soda that’s considered unsafe for humans in any part of the world, and several consumer groups have called for immediate boycotts.
      http://www.grubstreet.com/2017/03/nigeria-declares-sprite-and-fanta-are-poisonous.html

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      From Ugandan camp to Lowell, a Congolese family starts again

HARDSHIP, AND HOPE: Sendegeya Bayavuge joins his family, newly arrived from Africa, on the porch of their apartment in Lowell. With him, from left, are Dusenge Tuyishime, 14, Maria Uwimana, 16, Nyirakabanza Muhawenimana, 20, Sarah Nyiramana Bayavuge, 6, their mother, Vanisi Uzamukunda, 43, and Lea Nyiramahoro, 11. See a slide show at lowellsun.com. (SUN / JOHN LOVE)
      LOWELL -- The Congolese family's home in Lowell is sparsely decorated, a sign of their recent arrival.
      There's no art on the walls, no photos of smiling faces, no toys cluttering the floors. However, there is furniture and food and the basic necessities for a fresh start in the United States.
      The family of seven -- father Sendegeya Bayavuge, 52, mother Vanisi Uzamukunda, 43, and five children ages 6-20 -- arrived in early February with help from a resettlement agency. The family had spent the past two decades at a Ugandan refugee camp after fleeing violent unrest in their native Democratic Republic of Congo, a country located in Central Africa.
      "I see America as good and I can live in America," said Sendegeya through an
      interpreter on a recent Monday afternoon, his hands clasped together as he sat in the corner of the living room. "I see here they have security. The way I was (living in Uganda), I was always in fear ... with security, I find everything good."
      Maria Uwimana, 16, sat on a carpet beside her father in the family's second-floor apartment. Three of her siblings, sisters Nyirakabanza Muhawenimana, 20, and Lea Nyiramahoro, 11, and brother Dusenge Tuyishime, 14, sat across the room on a worn, cream-colored couch. The family's "princess," 6-year-old Sarah Nyiramana Bayavuge, nestled onto her mother's lap.
      The family was spared in late January from President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration, which in part suspended the refugee admissions program for 120 days. Vanisi recalled hearing about the order as she waited with her family in a hotel for their flight to the United States.
      "He said he don't want the guests. We lost the hope to come," Vanisi said through the interpreter. "After the situation changed and we came here, we were happy.
      "I'm really grateful that they were not immediately impacted by the proposed suspension of the resettlement program," said Cheryl Hamilton, director of the Lowell site of the International Institute of New England, the agency assigned to resettle the family in partnership with the State Department.
      A refugee is someone who has fled from his or her country and cannot return due to fears of persecution based on religion, race, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular group and, according to the State Department. Since 1975 the U.S. has welcomed over 3 million refugees from all over the world. The city of Lowell has received 508 Iraqis, 220 Somalis, 31 Syrians, and 7 Sudanese during the 10-year period from 2007 through January 2017, according to federal data analyzed by the Associated Press.
      Hamilton said about half of her staff's cases are refugees from the Congo since the U.S. government committed to accepting 25,000 of them across the country. According to 2009-2013 data on Massachusetts refugee arrivals from the Massachusetts Office for Refugees and Immigrants, 25 percent of 11,155 refugees admitted in the state hailed from the Congo.
      Journey to a new life
      It took over 24 hours for Sendegeya, Vanisi and their family to arrive in Lowell. They first stopped in Manchester, N.H. before being brought by resettlement workers to the light yellow multi-family house they now call home.
      "In the beginning, we had a fear to fly because it was our first time to go on the airplane," Sendegeya said.
      daughters, Maria Uwimana, 16. (SUN / JOHN LOVE)
      "After that, we realized we are with other people."
      He and Vanisi are bracing for the long road ahead. The children are still waiting to be enrolled in school, and the family as a whole is still struggling with having left their eldest child behind in Uganda. They don't have immediate family here and don't speak English. The language barrier, both parents admit, is a big obstacle they hope to overcome so they can have a better chance at finding jobs to support their family. Back in Uganda, Sendegeya worked as a farmer.
      "I think that anybody moving into a new community, you're having to rebuild your entire social network and, with that, obviously being less familiar with employment opportunities or navigating transportation," Hamilton said. "Essentially, you are rebuilding every area of your life."
      The United States allocates $925 per individual for the first three months in the country, according to Hamilton. Like with other refugee families the International Institute of New England helps resettle, Sendegeya and Vanisi's family will have access to integration services for the first year and be eligible to come back to the organization for employment services for up to a year and benefit from citizenship services for five years. Hamilton said her staff also offers other programs, such as after-school homework help.
      "Obviously, the federal financial assistance is lean and it's remarkable the resiliency and the ability of families to navigate and overcome these challenges," Hamilton said.
      Vanisi said her greatest fear involves protecting her children. Recently, while the children played outside, the mother said a neighbor warned them to be quiet and threatened to call the police.
      "We saw our neighbor just coming to give us a warning without saying 'Good morning' or 'Welcome,'" Vanisi recalled. "It was just a warning -- 'Kids, shut up!'"
      The incident was traumatic for Vanisi, who said her family now spends most of their time inside their home.
      "In Uganda, it's different because in Uganda you can play and dance," she said. "Not that kind of warning."
      There have been tiny victories through the murkiness. The family found a market with familiar foods and established a friendship with fellow Jehovah's Witnesses in nearby Chelmsford. Twice a week, members of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses pick up the family for meetings.
      The four daughters later walked up a flight of stairs to proudly show off their rooms -- Nyirakabanza and Maria in one, and Lea and Sarah in the other. Both rooms are bare except for neatly made twin-sized beds. In Lea and Sarah's closet, there are clothes and several pairs of shoes. The family's only son, Dusenge, has his own room. He remained quiet for the duration of the family's interview and smiled shyly when asked about his thoughts on his new home.
      "Right now, what I like and what I have desired, I have found it," he said through the interpreter, his hands fiddling with a pale pink throw. "Everything is OK for me."
      Ask the eldest, Nyirakabanza and Maria, what they dream of becoming someday and their eyes light up. Both said they hope to become nurses to help others.
      "I'm happy here, but not yet," Nyirakabanza said, later clarifying that she is still sorting out her feelings about the family's new life in America. "I will be happy and confirm the happiness when I see my achievement. My goal is to go to school to continue my education -- to become someone self-sufficient. If I achieve that, I will be very very happy."

SWEET HOME: Sarah Nyiramana Bayavuge, 6, and her sister Lea Nyiramahoro, 11, in their new bedroom. The family was spared in late January from President Donald Trump's executive order on immigration. (SUN / JOHN LOVE)
    • Guest Kurt
      By Guest Kurt
      Paynesville — The Jehovah Witnesses Congregation in Liberia has denied reports in the public that they have condemned the voters registration exercise.
      In an interview with FrontPage Africa on Wednesday, March 1, 2017, Thomas Nyain, communications officer, of the Jehovah Witnesses Congregation in Liberia said at no time did the organization condemn the exercise since it began.
      "We teach the Bible and we encourage people to apply Bible principles to better their lives," he said.
      "We don't get involved in political activities so anybody that who say that witnesses in Liberia condemned the voters registration exercise, then I don't know where do they get their information from, because I speak for Jehovah witnesses in Liberia and since I don't utter these words, it means that I am not aware of such information. The witnesses in Liberia have a central media outlet, and I am the one that speak for them.
          According to Thomas Nyain the information is misleading and far from the truth, something he described as fabrication to mark the image of his noble institution.
      He said one of the major challenges being faced by the organization is reaching the gospel out to Liberians in the remotest part of the country.
      "One of our major challenges is to get to the deeper part of Liberia, where people haven't heard anything about the Bible, not sitting and worrying about fabrication from people who are not aware of activities. We will be happy if everyone in Liberia accepts the truth about the Bible through our teaching.
      He called on every Liberian to take interest in reading their biblical materials that have been translated in the various dialects.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Peace Euodia pictured above, died of excess bleeding during child delivery, because her church, Jehovah Witness Church does not permit her to accept blood transfusion.

• By The Librarian
      Jehovah’s Witnesses in Nairobi, Kenya at a recent convention
      I’m pretty sure the white guys use these clothes in daily life as well. It’s not just to play dress up at a convention.
      At our next convention in New England I plan to go dressed up as a Pilgrim who literally just walked off the Mayflower. ;-)
      Why is it we only play dress up in other countries?  Shouldn’t someone in New York show up dressed like George Washington?
      It’s only fair to all of us in the USA.
      just sayin’ ;-)
      Update: I just found some photos of other actual Kenyans attending the assembly in their normal suits.
      I think that the 1958 Yankee stadium convention was different because people came to NY dressed in their normal public attire from around the world.
      Now New Yorkers go around the world dressing up in folkloric attire.
      So… the morale of the story is…..
      Wear whatever clothing you want nowadays. ;-)

Via
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      A three-day Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Igbo Language has been concluded at Daluwon, near Lagos. The convention, which has as theme, “Guzosie Ike N’ebe Jehova No” (Remain Loyal To Jehovah”), attracted a total of 1,316 delegates to the Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Daluwon is located between Redemption Camp and Ofada town.
      The attendance is considered significant because Igbo is neither the lingua franca nor the language spoken by the natives.
      The three-day convention lasted from November 25 to 27. The programme on Friday focused on how Jesus Christ set a perfect example as God’s loyal one. Saturday was devoted to analysing what the Bible book of Job teaches Christians about remaining loyal despite intense suffering.
      The star attraction on Sunday was a gripping feature-length film on how the Biblical King Hezekiah “held fast to Jehovah” while being besieged by his enemies. (2 Kings 18:6).
      The convention featured talks, interviews and short videos. A total of 13 newly dedicated persons comprising seven males and six females dedicated themselves to Jehovah and were baptised during what several delegates described as a spiritual banquet.
      Brother Noah C J Ubani, Overseer of the News Media Department of the convention, told News Express that the convention was for Jehovah’s Witnesses and interested members of the public in Lagos and Ogun states who speak or understand Igbo Language. “There are 14 conventions holding on this ground this year, majority of them being in English and Yoruba languages,” he said.
      Ubani disclosed that the Igbo Language Convention was first held in 2015. “This is the second in two years. The ‘Imitate Jesus!’ Regional Convention held in December last year attracted only 11 congregations with a peak attendance of 1,004 delegates. But this year is a bumper, attracting 18 congregations,” he said.
      On why an Igbo Language Convention is being held far away from Igboland, Ubani explained that Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that “it is important for people to hear the good news of God’s Kingdom if possible in their mother tongue because they understand it better.” He backed up the belief by quoting what happened on Pentecost Day in 33 CE when people who gathered in Jerusalem to listen to Jesus’ apostles heard the good news in 14 different languages.
      Ubani disclosed that Jehovah’s Witnesses started forming Igbo Language congregations in the Lagos and Ogun area in 2014, adding that so far 17 have been formed, with others on the way. “Jehovah’s Witnesses,” he said, “are preaching in 18 languages in Nigeria. This is in fulfillment of Revelation 14:6, which speaks of an “angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue and people.”
      •Photo shows a cross section of delegates at “Guzosie Ike N’ebe Jehova No” (Remain Loyal To Jehovah”) Regional Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses held at Daluwon, near Lagos, Nov. 25-27, 2016. 

• Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      No fewer than 40,000 delegates of the Christian witnesses of Jehovah from Oyo, Ogun and Osun states are expected to converge on the ancient city of Ibadan for  a three-day  convention .
      This was contained in a release issued by Jehovah’s Witnesses Media Contact, Mr Olayinka Dada made available to journalists in Ibadan.
      The Media contact stated that the convention billed for this weekend is to hold at the Ifatumo Assembly Hall, Ibadan with the delegates already arriving the ancient city.
      “Our conventions this year will feature content that will help people develop stronger bonds with friends, family members and above all, with God. We are confident that all who attend will enjoy these programs” he said.
      According to the release, the Convention with the theme of the “Remain Loyal to Jehovah” is to impart richly on the spirituality of Ibadan dwellers and boost the tourism industry.
      Mr Dada while stressing that Jehovah’s Witnesses  were of the strong believe that loyalty is an essential part of any healthy relationship and that this year conventions  would feature content that would help people develop stronger bonds with friends, family members and above all loyalty with God.
      “The Program sessions will begin at 8.20am on all three days of the Convention. Admission is free. Conventions of Jehovah’s Witnesses are supported entirely by voluntary donations”.
      Mr Dada maintained that the 3-Day Regional Convention would feature 49 presentations, each exploring the theme “Remain Loyal to Jehovah” with 35 video segments specifically for the program and two short films that will be shown on Saturday and Sunday.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The ongoing regional Convention of the Jehovah’s Witnesses for Lagos and Ogun States started last month and is expected to end this month, at the Assembly Halls in Ota, Daluwon, Lekki and Badagry. Themed, “Remain loyal to Jehovah,” the convention, according to the spokesman of the group, Mr. Martins Omotehinse, holds throughout the country and every Friday to Sunday.
      It features talks, short videos, symposia and Bible dramas.

Meanwhile, the series of convention in Ota Assembly Hall started in August and ends on December 16, while the ones in Badagry and Daluwon will start this month and ends on December 16. The convention series in Lekki Assembly ground starts on September 14 and ends on December 15, 2016.

• By The Librarian
      Add your fotos from Nigeria as a reply below
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Footage purportedly showing Boko Haram’s new leader has emerged online, displaying a masked gunman demanding that Nigeria’s government release their fighters in exchange for the abducted Chibok schoolgirls.