The World News Media

My 11 & 7 year old daughters gave a presentation at school...

The Librarian

tumblr_oi9303812B1s865f6o1_500.jpg

My 11 & 7 year old daughters gave a presentation at school today about why we don’t celebrate Christmas. Everyone in school had to prepare a presentation about Christmas around the world. They prepared a PowerPoint presentation and presented it to the kids in their classes. I’m so proud that they take advantage of the opportunity to talk about our beliefs and bring praise to Jehovah’s name. (Yes, they are wearing PJ’s, it was pajama day at their school). Photo shared by @melissa0278

Via

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 11 & 7 year old daughters gave a presentation at school today about why we don’t celebrate Christmas. Everyone in school had to prepare a presentation about Christmas around the world. They pre

"You young men and young women...praise...Jehovah." (Psalm 148:12, 13) So proud of our little sisters. ?

Great job little sisters!!  Education to your peers help not only them, but parents often ask their own child, "What did you learn in school today?" If they explain why Jehovah's Witnesses adhere to t

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.