You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. (Russia) Pyotr Krivokulsky remembers the summer of 1945 when the brothers were tried and sent to various camps. "In the camp where I was, many prisoners showed an interest in the truth. One prisoner, a clergyman, quickly understood the truth and took his stand for Jehovah." Nevertheless, conditions were harsh. "One inspector told me: ‘Your Jehovah won’t free you from here.’ My daily ration was 10 ounces of bread and a cup of water. I repeatedly asked Jehovah to give me the strength to endure.
      (Jer. 15:15) The labor camp court sentenced me to ten years of maximum-security for ‘agitation and propaganda against Soviet authority.’ I was told that if I didn’t renounce my faith, these [criminals] would do anything to me that they were told to do. I weighed only 80 pounds and could barely walk. But even there, I was able to find ones who were favorably disposed toward the truth. Once when praying, an elderly man approached me and asked, ‘What did you do to end up in this hell?’
      Learning that I was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, he sat down, embraced me, and kissed me. Then he said: ‘Sonny, I have wanted to learn about the Bible for so long! Will you please teach me?’ My happiness knew no bounds. I had sewed several old scraps from the Gospels into my tattered clothes, so I immediately pulled them out. His eyes filled with tears. He told me that he worked in the camp’s mess hall and that he would feed me. He grew spiritually, and I gained strength.
      I was sure that Jehovah had made this arrangement. After a few months, he was set free, and I was taken to another camp where conditions were much better. I was happy to be conducting Bible studies with four prisoners. In 1952 the camp foremen found us with literature. When our sentences were read, none of my Bible students panicked. I was so happy about that! All four of us were sentenced to 25 years in the camps. I got an extra 25 years in a maximum-security camp and 10 years in exile.
      Leaving the room, we thanked Jehovah for supporting us. The guards were astonished, wondering what we were happy about. We were split up and sent to different camps while I was sent to the maximum-security camp in Vorkuta.” (2008 Yearbook)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Bible Speaks
       41 "And he withdrew from them about a stone’s throw away, and he bent his knees and began to pray, 42 "saying: “Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place.” 43 "Then an angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him."
      2 photos, 1 moving, 1 GIF

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. IMG_1808.mov
    • By Bible Speaks
      Practicing the new Kingdom songs 
      🎵🎵🎵🎵
      Song 138
      Jehovah Is Your Name
      (Psalm 83:18)
      1. The living and true God—
      The God of all creation
      In ev’ry generation—
      Jehovah is your name.
      We’re honored and we’re proud
      To be your congregation.
      In ev’ry tribe and nation,
      Your glory we proclaim.
      (CHORUS)
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      There is no God like you.
      There’s no other in the heavens
      Or on the earth below.
      You alone are God Almighty,
      And this all men must know.
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      We have no other God but you.
      2. You cause us to become
      Whatever you desire,
      To do as you require—
      Jehovah is your name.
      And Witnesses for you
      Is what you’ve kindly named us.
      We’re honored you have claimed us—
      A people for your name.
      (CHORUS)
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      There is no God like you.
      There’s no other in the heavens
      Or on the earth below.
      You alone are God Almighty,
      And this all men must know.
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      We have no other God but you.
      (See also 2 Chron. 6:14; Ps. 72:19; Isa. 42:8.)

• By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see.Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing." (Isaiah 40:26) NWT

• By Bible Speaks
      There is nothing that brings joy than to know someone out there is ready to hold all your burdens on his shoulders.
      But not only holding them but also bringing an end to all the burdens we have and rescues us from this unjust system.
      (Job 29:12)   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. For I would rescue the poor who cried for help, Along with the fatherless child and anyone who had no helper." 
      Its no other but Jehovah 
      He will rescue 
      The poor, the fatherless, the orphans,
      The wayward and all others in no time.
      Let's remain faithful and keep our eyes on the prize.
      Will you?
      I promise I will.
      #JehovahGod #GodsKingdom #LoyalLove #JesusChrist #LoveOneAnother💕 #Prayforoneanother🙏

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Julie Andrews
    Newest Member
    Julie Andrews

Total Topics
    Total Posts