You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Brother Rando
      Who would reject the Baptism in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ? The Answer may surprise you.  In fulfillment of prophecy Jesus stated, “And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14)
      The Catholic Encyclopedia, II, page 263:“The baptismal formula was changed from the name of Jesus Christ to the words Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by the Catholic Church in the second century.”
      “The Demonstratio Evangelica” by Eusebius: Eusebius was the Church historian and Bishop of Caesarea. On page 152 Eusebius quotes the early book of Matthew that he had in his library in Caesarea. According to this eyewitness of an unaltered Book of Matthew that could have been the original book or the first copy of the original of Matthew. Eusebius informs us of Jesus’ actual words to his disciples in the original text of Matthew 28:19: “With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.” That “Name” is Jesus.
      The Tyndale New Testament Commentaries, I, page 275:“It is often affirmed that the words in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost are not the ipsissima verba [exact words] of Jesus, but…a later liturgical addition.”
      Catholic Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger: He makes this confession as to the origin of the chief Trinity text of Matthew 28:19. “The basic form of our (Matthew 28:19 Trinitarian) profession of faith took shape during the course of the second and third centuries in connection with the ceremony of baptism. So far as its place of origin is concerned, the text (Matthew 28:19) came from the city of Rome.” — Joseph Ratzinger (pope Benedict XVI) Introduction to Christianity: 1968 edition, pp. 82, 83.
      How did the Hebrew Book of Matthew 28:18-20 read? “Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.  Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations in MY Name,  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.” (Hebrew Matthew 28:18-20) 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. To request a free home Bible Study click 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
    • By Bible Speaks
      #Creator #JehovahGod #UniversalSovereign👑 #Nebulas🌠 #GodsKingdom #GoodNews #LoyalLove #HeKnows👑 #HeKnowsThemAllByName🌟#Miracles🎇Read JOB chapter 38 in full. Wow!
      MAN LITTLENESS COMPARED TO OUR CREATOR JEHOVAH GOD 
      Job  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Then Jehovah answered Job out of the windstorm:   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. “Who is this who is obscuring my counsel And speaking without knowledge?   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Brace yourself, please, like a man; I will question you, and you inform me.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Where were you when I founded the earth? Tell me, if you think you understand.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Who set its measurements, in case you know, Or who stretched a measuring line across it?   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Into what were its pedestals sunk, Or who laid its cornerstone,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. When the morning stars Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. And who barricaded the sea behind doors Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  When it burst out from the womb,   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. When I clothed it with clouds And wrapped Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.   it in thick gloom,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. When I established my limit for it And put its bars and doors in place,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. And I said, ‘You may come this far, and no farther; Here is where your proud waves will stop’?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Have you ever Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  commanded the morning Or made the dawn know its place,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  To take hold of the ends of the earth And to shake the wicked out of it?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. It is transformed like clay under a seal, And its features stand out like those of a garment.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. But the light of the wicked is held back from them, And their uplifted arm is broken.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Have you gone down to the sources of the sea Or explored the deep waters?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Have the gates of death  been revealed to you, Or have you seen the gates of deep darkness? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Have you understood the vast expanse of the earth? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Tell me, if you know all of this.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. In which direction does the light reside? And where is the place of darkness,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  That you should take it to its territory And understand the paths to its home?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Do you know this because you were already born And the number of your years is great?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Which I have reserved for the time of distress,For the day of battle and war?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. From what direction is light dispersed, And from where does the east wind blow on the earth?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Who has cut a channel for the flood And made a path for the thunderous storm cloud,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. To make it rain where no man lives,BOn the wilderness where there are no humans,  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  To satisfy devastated wastelands And cause the grass to sprout? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Does the rain have a father, Or who fathered the dewdrops?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. From whose womb did the ice emerge, And who gave birth to the frost of heaven  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. When the waters are covered as if with stone, And the surface of the deep waters is frozen solid?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Can you tie the ropes of the Kiʹmah constellation Or untie the cords of the Keʹsil constellation?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Can you lead out a constellation in its season Or guide the Ash constellation  along with its sons? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Do you know the laws governing the heavens, Or can you impose their  authority on the earth?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Can you raise your voice to the clouds To cause a flood of water to cover you?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Can you send out lightning bolts? Will they come and say to you, ‘Here we are!’  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Who put wisdom within the clouds Or gave understanding to the sky phenomenon?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Who is wise enough to count the clouds, Or who can tip over the water jars of heaven?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  When the dust pours into a mass And the clods of earth stick together?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Can you hunt prey for a lion Or satisfy the appetites of young lions? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  When they crouch in their lairs Or lie in ambush in their dens?  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Who prepares food for the raven When its young cry to God for help? And wander about because there is nothing to eat?"
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

• By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. (Russia) Pyotr Krivokulsky remembers the summer of 1945 when the brothers were tried and sent to various camps. "In the camp where I was, many prisoners showed an interest in the truth. One prisoner, a clergyman, quickly understood the truth and took his stand for Jehovah." Nevertheless, conditions were harsh. "One inspector told me: ‘Your Jehovah won’t free you from here.’ My daily ration was 10 ounces of bread and a cup of water. I repeatedly asked Jehovah to give me the strength to endure.
      (Jer. 15:15) The labor camp court sentenced me to ten years of maximum-security for ‘agitation and propaganda against Soviet authority.’ I was told that if I didn’t renounce my faith, these [criminals] would do anything to me that they were told to do. I weighed only 80 pounds and could barely walk. But even there, I was able to find ones who were favorably disposed toward the truth. Once when praying, an elderly man approached me and asked, ‘What did you do to end up in this hell?’
      Learning that I was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, he sat down, embraced me, and kissed me. Then he said: ‘Sonny, I have wanted to learn about the Bible for so long! Will you please teach me?’ My happiness knew no bounds. I had sewed several old scraps from the Gospels into my tattered clothes, so I immediately pulled them out. His eyes filled with tears. He told me that he worked in the camp’s mess hall and that he would feed me. He grew spiritually, and I gained strength.
      I was sure that Jehovah had made this arrangement. After a few months, he was set free, and I was taken to another camp where conditions were much better. I was happy to be conducting Bible studies with four prisoners. In 1952 the camp foremen found us with literature. When our sentences were read, none of my Bible students panicked. I was so happy about that! All four of us were sentenced to 25 years in the camps. I got an extra 25 years in a maximum-security camp and 10 years in exile.
      Leaving the room, we thanked Jehovah for supporting us. The guards were astonished, wondering what we were happy about. We were split up and sent to different camps while I was sent to the maximum-security camp in Vorkuta.” (2008 Yearbook)

• By Bible Speaks
       41 "And he withdrew from them about a stone’s throw away, and he bent his knees and began to pray, 42 "saying: “Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place.” 43 "Then an angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him."
      2 photos, 1 moving, 1 GIF

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. IMG_1808.mov
    • By Bible Speaks
      Practicing the new Kingdom songs 
      🎵🎵🎵🎵
      Song 138
      Jehovah Is Your Name
      (Psalm 83:18)
      1. The living and true God—
      The God of all creation
      In ev’ry generation—
      Jehovah is your name.
      We’re honored and we’re proud
      To be your congregation.
      In ev’ry tribe and nation,
      Your glory we proclaim.
      (CHORUS)
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      There is no God like you.
      There’s no other in the heavens
      Or on the earth below.
      You alone are God Almighty,
      And this all men must know.
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      We have no other God but you.
      2. You cause us to become
      Whatever you desire,
      To do as you require—
      Jehovah is your name.
      And Witnesses for you
      Is what you’ve kindly named us.
      We’re honored you have claimed us—
      A people for your name.
      (CHORUS)
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      There is no God like you.
      There’s no other in the heavens
      Or on the earth below.
      You alone are God Almighty,
      And this all men must know.
      Jehovah, Jehovah,
      We have no other God but you.
      (See also 2 Chron. 6:14; Ps. 72:19; Isa. 42:8.)

• Real-Time Chat (w/ Threaded Replies)

• Popular Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jessica.surles
    Newest Member
    jessica.surles

Total Topics
    Total Posts