The World News Media

A nice experience - A blind brother and his seeing dog ... (and a video !)

Queen Esther

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A blind brother and his seeing dog ..... In England, one of our dear blind brothers had a blind dog, who led him faithfully, and brought him to the assembly meetings every week. He was used to le

Queen Esther: What a wonderful experience! We are not "blind", we "know" where we should be and when! Let's take advantage of this wonderful spiritual food to keep us strong now, so when per

@Bible Speaks Thanks for your nice answer  ???

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

BLINDENHUND    ERFAHRUNG  !!.jpg

A blind brother and his seeing dog .....

In England, one of our dear blind brothers had a blind dog, who led him faithfully, and brought him to the assembly meetings every week. He was used to leading his brother to the kingdom hall every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

When our brother died, the dog was handed over to another blind man who was not a Jehovah's Witness. The dog puzzled the man fairly. Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday the dog was quite excited and wanted to go out, and he always asked his owner to get up and go out with him. At last the man followed the dog, and, without his knowledge, he was taken to the Kingdom hall and led to a seat. The man did not know where he was, but he enjoyed his stay because of the nice welcome he had received. So he began to study the Bible with the witnesses!

This experience shows not only that Jehovah can even use his animals to lead someone to the truth, but also the following: If a dog knows where he belongs every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, should we not know it all the more?

Jehovah  also  using  animals  for  a  good  humans - heart ❤  wonderful

Queen Esther:

What a wonderful experience!

We are not "blind", we "know" where we should be and when! Let's take advantage of this wonderful spiritual food to keep us strong now, so when persecution comes we can remember all these things and spiritual gems for our survival. Be Blessed, put Jehovah first in our lives. Agape, Bible Speaks 

asset.gif

Hello everyone,
I see that most of the “illustrations” come from this /illustrationstoponder.blogspot/ blockpage, (that the Librarian had collected long time ago) and all these illustrations go around the world and translated !
Here is a similar story to that one I read here in this forum. 

Cute Experience

http://illustrationstoponder.blogspot.gr/2008/07/cute-experience.html

[greetings] thanks.

2008.jpg

@ARchiv@L  You're  new  here,  since  3 weeks...  and  making  promotion  under  my  posting  for  the  Archive pages...    Thats  not  fair  I  think  so.

Perhaps  we  can  create  a  special  category  for  such  of  similar  things?  I  think,  we  find  a  solution.

My  home - language  is  German  -  and  it  takes  often  alot  time  to  create  my  postings...  You  understand  what  I  mean ?  Thank  you  very  much :)

Btw.  Look  here  by  category  illustrations  and  experiences....   I  posted  alot  too !

I  know, our  Librarian  posted  much  more - all  our  postings  will  go  around  the  world.

( I  just  came  back  here,  bec. a  new  like...   so  I  wrote  to  you  today.)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.