Top Posters

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      Glass Ulysses - The Tested Quality of Faith Works Out Endurance.mp3
      Agape!
    • By Bible Speaks
      JEHOVAH VALUES OUR ENDURANCE 
      Satan wants you to turn back on Jehovah 
      Each day that you remain loyal to Jehovah is another day you have helped to furnish a reply to Satan's taunts 

13 "But the one who has endured
      to the end will be saved."
      11 "Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him who taunts me."
       (Proverbs 27:11) NWT
      jw.org

• By The Librarian
      Song 154_ We Will Keep Enduring.mp4
      Song 154: We Will Keep Enduring   

• By The Librarian
      Adams Joel - The Need of Endurance.mp3
      Agape!
      @The Librarian
    • By Bible Speaks
      I've never met a strong person with a easy past....
      19 "By your endurance you will preserve your lives." (Luke 21:19). NWT 
      jw.org

• By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "Rejoice in the hope. Endure under tribulation. Persevere in prayer."
      (Romans 12:12) NWT
      jw.org
      IMG_5154.MOV

• By Bible Speaks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. “Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name." (Matthew 24:9)

• By io.porog
      Note: These posts are for the purpose of indexing JW Broadcasting Program Parts for easy access and look up on this site, as JW Broadcasting does not yet have a search function. Most parts have been linked directly to the video for that part, for easy access. They can be used for personal or family study. Enjoy!
      April 2015
      Presenter: Bro. Mark Sanderson, GB

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Closing Comments:
      Closing Video: Cochrane Congregation, Cochrane, Southern Chile

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.