The World News Media

Working with my aunt and my 86 year old grandma in the campaign...

The Librarian

• Views 318
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Yet you're willing to interact with anyone here. You are willing, just like anyone calling themselves a Jehovah Witness, to banish someone that speaks the truth. Nay, The hearsay falls on the lap of the critics. You prompt these questions when you fail to ask it of others. Your demands are disconcerting. If you wish to go through the proper legal channels that that State demands, and an  institution requires, then you can receive your answer. Just make sure you're and Elder, requesting information of an individual changing KH's, or an official making an inquiry. You can also just ask the wicked. It will be up to that person to convey the truth.  Who I am is not important. What is essential is that visitors get the proper direction of their spiritual needs. Some come to these forums to learn something new about scripture, not politics, governments, personal opinions, falsehoods, misinformation, etc. Therefore, to all of you, I'm nobody. Maybe I will change my moniker to "my name is nobody or just call me nobody" to reflect that, since so many people like to scrutinize my moniker and no one else's.  If you wish to classify me, I have no problem. Can I classify you as a "fake" witness too?  I don't follow bad actors, nor would I want to. When one becomes a soldier of God, then we accept the persecution.
    • Well I dont know who is disfellowshipped on here and who isn’t…I might hazard a guess…but I dont have any concrete evidence …I have no proof of what it was supposed to be about…a lot of hearsay…and ..I’ve got to have more than that. I want FACTS…I want PROOF….have you got that? I dont even know who you are…I upvote you when you say things that I think right..i think you say a lot of things right……I don’t think I have ever downvoted any one…but I might have…but I doubt it..let me play the politican and say I dont recall….if I have.( that should cover my tracks for those who might go and search and find me guilty of it ) As far as I know ..you could be a fake witness….but I do apologize for mentioning your fruit-ages…that was out of line …so I’m sorry for that. Personally I cannot work JWI out..nor you…and hey..I think we are all a bit dodgy for even being on line…me too..😏
    • Yep. And the situation has gotten out of hand, did you hear about the monkey situation? Essentially Ape Escape, but in real life, but the apes have been spreading a sickness.  
    • I believe the joker is the one that defends an abusive person. He might not be abusive to the people he likes, mainly everyone here, including Former Jehovah'e Witnesses he enjoys defending like a father figure, but, to the one, and only he hates enough to find 1000 ways to ban he doesn't. That is downright evil as a Jehovah's Witness, as he claims. His problem is, he hates it when someone proves him or you people wrong.  Can't stand it. The inner fury boils over. Also, don't ever compare your fruitage with mine, since you orchestrate the same understanding he does. His own, not scripture. If you did, you people wouldn't be "defending" a recently disfellowshipped person for a horrendous action, and you still admire by liking him, speaking well of him, up voting, or down voting comments that are truthful about his behavior. Therefore, there is "nothing" I have to listen from you.
  • Members

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    djémila

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.