MS60F7

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just think what we could do if we all shopped on smile.amazon.com and designated the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society as our charity.  I did this over a year ago and, well, my purchases sent $73.4

That is wonderful! Maybe the jw.borg hasnt to sell so many kingdumb halls, because the support money from you can now be used to pay pedophile elders, great job. When Büchenbach has become sold, this

That's an insult to kids!

Posted Images

Am 29.12.2017 um 13:00 schrieb TrueTomHarley:

We cannot reinvent the wheel forever because you are too lazy to come up to speed. Several threads are dedicated to this. Find one and comment on it. Try not to repeat what has already been said.

Aha and why cant you leave than the cult? Do you need this stock company watchtower inc in your life if you are not a share holder?

On 12/30/2017 at 7:44 AM, Sektenkult said:

Aha and why cant you leave than the cult? Do you need this stock company watchtower inc in your life if you are not a share holder?

Yes this was heard, however you fail to know everything else that surrounds Australia itself in regards to its laws and customs. However bashing of one's religion is "childish", but it seems evident from a man who likes to waste his time.

For me I respect the Jehovah's Witnesses a lot, this is coming from a guy who knows Christian history and manuscripts of the oldest source, which the Jehovah's Witnesses stick to. Believe it or not, a friend of mine who is a Jehovah's Witnesses is the reason why my brother is no longer a depressed wreck because of an "issue" he had before he moved out, a clean and new man. Other then that, they are doing a lot of right bible-wise and as a Christian compared to most.

FYI, if you are one of the guy's I ran into before, please tell your troop to not make fun of the Manchester Bombing whereas people were killed in cold blood. It would put my heart at ease when you guys actual act "human" when such things take place.

At the end of the say there is good people, and there is bad people, and only bad people will have the intent to do bad whereas the opposite will have the intent to do what is good.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has been a change in the policy of Amazon and the Society is no longer on their list.  Not sure of the complete reasons, but there was a change in the requirements for the charity to meet.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.