The World News Media

"Every man must be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath.”
(James 1:19)

Generally, children love their parents, and parents love their children. This is especially true among God’s people. 

Some families agree to spend less time watching television or using the computer. 

Others decide to eat at least one meal together each day. 

Family worship is a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to get to know one another better as they study the Bible together. 

The Bible says: “A person’s thoughts are like water in a deep well, but someone with insight can draw them out.” (Proverbs 20:5, Today’s English Version) 

When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears it, that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation.” (Proverbs 18:13)

If you stay calm and listen, you may be able to understand the reason for your child’s “wild talk.” (Job 6:1-3) 

You can help your child only if you understand the whole situation. As loving parents, listen to your children and try to understand them so that you can say something that really helps them. 4 No greater joy do I have than this: that I should hear that my children go on walking in the truth." (3 John 4)

We will make mistakes. So be quick to say “I’m sorry.” Forgive freely. “Be harmoniously joined together in love.” (Colossians 2:2) 

Love has power. It helps us to be patient and kind. Love helps us to stay calm and to forgive. “It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” (1 Corinthians 13:4-7) 

If you keep showing love, communication in your family will get better and better. This will make you happy and will honor Jehovah.
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402013365?q=james+1%3A19&p=par#h=28

IMG_4837.MP4

asset.gif

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Every man must be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath.” (James 1:19) Generally, children love their parents, and parents love their children. This is especially true amo

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.