The World News Media

Mary Tyler Moore Dies At 80

Mary Tyler Moore Dies At 80

This makes me feel very sad. My mother used to love her show back when I was a little kid. I remember reruns of her on during my entire youth.

:(

the Mary Tyler Moore show intro final season theme song 

• Views 483
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Who can turn the world on with her smile? Who can take a nothing day And suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? Well it's you, girl, and you should know it With each glance and every little movement you show it Love is all around no need to fake it You can have the town, why don't you take it You're gonna make it after all Love is all around no need to fake it You can have the town, why don't you take it You're gonna make it after all How will you make it on your own? This world is awfully big, and girl, this time you're all alone But it's time you started living It's time you let someone else do some giving Love is all around no need to fake it You can have the town, why don't you take it You're gonna make it after all You're the one most likely to succeed Just be sure to keep your head, 'cause girl, you know that's all you need Everyone around adores you Don't give up, the world is waiting for you Love is all around no need to waste it You can have the town, why don't you take it You're gonna make it after all Love is all around no need to waste it You can have the town, why don't you take it You're gonna make it after all Love is all around no need to waste it You can have the town, why don't you take it You're gonna make it after all You're gonna make it after al?