Queen Esther

• Views 3.9k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our  normal  big  Bible.... DID  you  EVER  see  the  tiniest  Bible  of  the  world? The entire text of the Hebrew Bible is etched onto a microchip! The Nano Bible is a gold-

YES....  of course we are all fighters for the Truth,  I hope so ! ??

YES....  you  are  right,  dear  sister  Martha !   I  full  agree  with  your  comment...

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Alzasior Lutor said:

How do I read this book? ....

LOL... haha,  I  dont  know  my  dear  brother...  maybe  its  going  with  a  special  technology !

I  think  so,  yes...  Our  many  scientists  always  trying & trying  about  new  things...  We  don't  need  such  a NANO  Bible  -  but  we  can  look  and  maybe  use  it,  hahaha :)  Funny !

From what I read in the posting, one can read the nano chip only with a microscope. The real point is that to benefit from God's Word, we need to be able to read it. Might nano chips of the Bible become widespread and available to the average person? I don't know. But, it's certainly amazing!

:o

9 minutes ago, Ma Ai said:

From what I read in the posting, one can read the nano chip only with a microscope. The real point is that to benefit from God's Word, we need to be able to read it. Might nano chips of the Bible become widespread and available to the average person? I don't know. But, it's certainly amazing!

:o

YES....  you  are  right,  dear  sister  Martha ! :)  I  full  agree  with  your  comment...

7 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Thank you for this very interesting link to another Nano Bible, WOW !

http://www.jerusalemnanobible.com/

CBS news article on the Jerusalem Nano Bible !

On 29.1.2017 at 6:16 AM, Queen Esther said:

Tell  me  please  your  personal  opinion...   ;-)  Or  NOT  importend  for  you ?

Very  soon  a  little  more  about  the  other  Nano Bible.... 

On 1/29/2017 at 9:48 PM, Queen Esther said:

YES....  you  are  right,  dear  sister  Martha ! :)  I  full  agree  with  your  comment...

Perhaps it could be used in countries that are under persecution and do not allow the Bible to be used? At least the size would in fact allow it to be "carried" in? You know, technology maybe has a reason? Perhaps one day, if we are persecuted we can also be able to learn how to use this type of Bible? Advancements for the future we never know? Jehovah will always protect his words. Man will never destroy it or stop us from gaining knowledge or its Truth!  Are we not fighters for God's Word of Truth? 

Agape to all,

???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.