Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

ARchiv@L -
The Librarian -

Top Posters

1 hour ago, The Librarian said:

@JW Insider once posted the entire quote... I just can't seem to locate that earlier post..... but it was interesting to hear.

@The Librarian Give me some time, let me try to “locate” what you mean… 
Thanks for the comments  …
[greetings]

B|

@The Librarian the "1922" and words from the "insider" appear here also... 
(according to the "SEARCH" engine) ...
http://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/topic/21997-history-of-the-bible-student-movement/?do=findComment&comment=27999
---------------------------------------

.... adding a proper 'tag' on every post, would make things easier , ...
thanks everyone !
B|

do you remember a title? let me have a look on the titles of the posts ... thanks

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      103-113-Safety.mp3
      Safety by Judge Rutherford
      Convention Columbus OH 9/18/1937

• By Kurt
      Before there were I-Phones and video camcorders there was Home Movie film - 8 or 16mm. It rarely had sound but movement was there. Many of Jehovah's Witnesses had the old Home Movie cameras and recorded the momentous events of conventions, assemblies and special talks given at various convention centers and schools long before Jehovah's Witnesses built their own. This Youtube channel is just for those home movies films that are rare, personal and great history for Jehovah's people. If anyone has convention Home Movie films of their own (or know of other friends that have them) and they would like transferred for all to see here, at no charge, email me at rrm@enter.net for info. Thanks and Enjoy

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Bible Speaks
      Advertise, Advertise, Advertise, the King ? and His Kingdom!
      ???? JW.ORG ????
      ???
      Tap on Link for Video – Enjoy! 
      MP4 Link

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bettyjean
    Newest Member
    Bettyjean

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.