The World News Media

“I will give advice with my eye upon you,” he promises.

Bible Speaks

Lesson for today. (3 John 4) Certainly, raising a child is one of the most taxing yet fulfilling, and frustrating yet rewarding, tasks any human can attempt. As one father said, “you only get one shot at raising your child.” Given the enormous influence parents have on the health and happiness of their children, you may feel a strong need for trustworthy advice on how to be a better parent. Seek the advice of the one Person who knows most about how to raise children—the Creator of human life, Jehovah God. His Word, the Bible, contains both direct advice and practical examples that can help you become a better parent. “I will give advice with my eye upon you,” he promises.—Psalm 32:8. http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102004809?q=raising+children&p=par

IMG_5211.JPG

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lesson for today. (3 John 4) Certainly, raising a child is one of the most taxing yet fulfilling, and frustrating yet rewarding, tasks any human can attempt. As one father said, “you only get one shot

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.