The World News Media

Guest Kurt

Bildresultat för Patterson Bethel

This past August I went to Patterson and Walkhill, New York. The beauty of it all is that I drove? I can't believe it myself. I have never driven so far. The furthest I have gone is to Naples, FL to visit my family.

The first stop was Patterson, New York. This is one of the locations where the publications of Jehovah's Witnesses are printed and produced. Also there are several bible schools being taught here. One of the schools is the Watchtower Bible School of Gilead. 

Our tour started at 9:15 a.m. and ended around 10:45 a.m. The main theme of Patterson, New York was education. Educating oneself in bible education before engaging in the field ministry. The tours are open and free to the public from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

CALEB AND SOPHIA

Caleb and Sophia are popular animated characters created by www.jw.org to teach children about bible education all around the world

CHANDELIER

This chandelier was taken from the Bossert Hotel that was also one of the real estate properties of Jehovah's Witnesses. It was originally installed in 1927 at the hotel with 8000 pieces of crystals still attached. The weight of this historic piece is approximately 500 lbs.

LAUNDRY

This is the laundry department and the first load gets dropped off at 6 a.m. The way clothing gets distinguished is through a barcode attached to each item. There is an average of 4000 lbs of laundry done in a day. 

source

• 3 years later...

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.