The World News Media

Proud to represent the one channel of truth in the modern world...

The Librarian

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 561
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proud to represent the one channel of truth in the modern world (USA) (I like the blue button near his handkerchief) Via

I like the phrase "one channel of truth" - well chosen words.   The 'only' sublime truth out there in the jungle of untruths. One does not know where to find a little "truth" any more in the news

Posted Images

I like the phrase "one channel of truth" - well chosen words.   The 'only' sublime truth out there in the jungle of untruths.

One does not know where to find a little "truth" any more in the news. Many backroom mischief-makers are now jumping on the bandwagon and spinning out false stories since the word " fake news" has become a byword.  Far left and far right are each giving their 'versions' or "alternative facts " of world events.  There are very few respected news channels left where one can get the story as it happened without some political spin.

I realized it is time to cut my time on these things and focus only on the "one" truth!  Satan is out there gathering people together with the 'propaganda' for the great day of Armageddon. Everyone is becoming more fierce and confrontational....  Rev 16: 14-16. " It is expressions of demons going out.... to gather .....together for Armageddon"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.