The World News Media

“We Will Cease To Exist! Our Values! Our Identity! Will Be Taken Away By Islamization Of Our Society

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilders only mentioned demographics because the interviewer was interrupting him more that allowing him to speak:  With the European population growth at  -1 ; and most Muslim men allowed 4 wives who

I remember the talk shortly after 9/11 by a friend of mine from Bethel, who suggested that we seriously consider the possibility that Islam be considered the new "King of the North." I think he didn't

Thanks for reply. I cannot resist a good chat.  Islam is opportunistic - when other conflicts exist or where there is a vacuum - it may take power in ISIS-style maneuver in Europe when other problems

Posted Images

Wilders only mentioned demographics because the interviewer was interrupting him more that allowing him to speak:  With the European population growth at  -1 ; and most Muslim men allowed 4 wives who are having 6 - 8 children - we can predict an  Islamic government within the next 25 years.  This Muslims youth - when coming of age to vote - will vote in Muslim  candidates... and when these candidates are in power they will bring in full Sharia Law.  

Islam is not a race - it is an ideology.

So Christians who will not bow to islam are facing a dire situation.   Most Muslim countries do not allow freedom of religion and most do not allow Bibles, preaching, or Christian places of worship.  Jews will face immediate death.

My interest in this is merely to see where the world is going and the possible fulfillment of prophecies in the Bible.  A coalition of governments will turn against maybe one religion and then all the rest or against religion at the same time....  I understand that this clash of civilization/ religion / far-left versus far-right / is lying in the future of all governments and false religion.   True Christians will only keep busy with the work Jesus has given us and stay out of the fray when it blows up!

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

My interest in this is merely to see where the world is going and the possible fulfillment of prophecies in the Bible.

I remember the talk shortly after 9/11 by a friend of mine from Bethel, who suggested that we seriously consider the possibility that Islam be considered the new "King of the North." I think he didn't have the right to express this, but the talk went "relatively" viral for a couple of years. (At least among some brothers I spoke to.)

Interesting how this same interview above asked the candidate why he obsesses about Islam when non-Muslim Russian/Ukranian issues were the only source of "terrorists" death to Dutch in recent history. I imagine that Ciro got a similar speech as his talk was making the rounds.

Thanks for reply. I cannot resist a good chat.  Islam is opportunistic - when other conflicts exist or where there is a vacuum - it may take power in ISIS-style maneuver in Europe when other problems become too much for current governments to handle.  The caliphs after Mohammad took over mega territories because many countries were exhausted by wars. (Satan chose his time  perfectly).

Russia (has 27 million muslims within its borders) but it controls them ruthlessly.  China also controls its Muslim province in the West of country with an iron fist.   It seems that Trump and Putin have this same goal in mind.

Russia's economy is not doing so well but Putin has managed to remain the hero by focusing on nationalism and the flexing of his muscles and showing his power. Russia is sitting on megaton nuclear arsenal and has now started a new arms race.  (while Trump is ignoring his generals and going behind their backs and making weapon deals (just as Hitler did).  We are in a new era of cyber warfare, satellite warfare, drone warfare, EMP, etc. apart from the information warfare going on.  If Trump wants to make America great he has to sit down with his generals and work out a comprehensive strategy and not go bargain hunting like a businessman!  He cannot afford to invest in old technology -  he has to keep up the façade of strength! China has vast financial interests all over the world.  It has bought much mineral rights in Africa for cell phones etc. It is also flexing its muscles but at present fears the loss of revenue. This situation may not last very long. 

Putin is building alliances with the renegade countries like Iran (providing weapons), Syria (he has access to the ports there) and now he is making overtures to Turkey - closer to Europe.  All these countries have little love for America and bring much pain to their subjects with their totalitarian and ruthless ruler ship styles (and call "death to America" every Friday in their mosques.)  We see totalitarian governments all over the earth ; while Europe and Canada  are like the clay... mentioned in Daniel.  We are seeing a rise of far-right parties and hysterical far-left parties - both militant in their outlook.

Who knows - maybe Russia and America will be part of the an alliance to turn against islam....and Christianity....How this will happen one can only speculate because time will tell!  All I can say is that Islam has already infiltrated most of the western world and could turn out to be the King of the North when it suddenly becomes opportunistic, takes over and starts to kill all opposition religions.

At present, Russia and China are challenging world alliances and testing Americas resolve to help old buddies.  America is financially in a bad place - trillions of dollars in debt and does not want to assist NATO or UN any more.  This could lead to a weakening of these organizations and their efforts to look powerful and keep renegade nations at bay.  Russia or China will not only act as a bully - it may become the bully.

We are definitely entering one of the most dangerous periods in world history - whole nations could face annihilation when things start to go wrong on religious as well as political fronts and there are no more safe places to run to!  The harlot is riding the beast and may soon control it completely!  So maybe islam remains part of the harlot until the beast turns against her - then she may turn violent!

Most countries import their foods from other countries - if the supply chain is disrupted and foods do not arrive by train, truck and boat we will see anarchy and chaos in shops and then demonstrations and looting. There are so many infrastructures that need protection (power grids) and internet for the banking sector. (in 2016 the US budget for cybersecurity was 36 billion.)  These infrastructures can be destroyed in an instant...

So everything is in place for Armageddon to happen.....,,, more time may only make the final fall of human  ideologies and ruler ships so much greater!  I do think that Trump has the personality to negotiate a so-called peace between arabs and Israel and then call out wide and far that we have reached a state of "peace and security" - which of course is totally false because everything will go  satirically wrong after that..... but there is speculation on the internet that he may be killed .... so he may not be the one to initiate this call!

Jehovah has his own time: Humans also need to reach a " point of no return" regarding the earth.  It must become clear, beyond reasonable doubt,  that mankind is ruining the earth!  Trump's new environmental executive orders come as no surprise - it will speed up the world's carelessness towards the environment because many countries take their queue from USA.  With fracking, the destruction of water resources, and so many other issues, it may become evident quicker than previously calculated.

Holland has become like Brussels - although large terrorist acts have not taken place there, many individuals have been murdered by Muslims who take revenge when anything is said to criticize islam.  A good example is the film-maker who made a film about the violence in islam.

My study in USA had a daughter in Holland who studied with JWs.  She was put in hospital and her house trashed when they found out she was studying.  So the situation is dire in places where there are many Muslim immigrants.  Riots, rapes, thefts, abductions and so forth all over Europe.  It does not come as a surprise to me since islam has the most depraved sexual laws:

Here is one of them which is a permitted practice in Islam: https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/fatwa-number-41409-surah-654-mufa-khathat-thighing-of-infants/

@Arauna Your personal acquaintance with the language, I assume, and persons who have been involved in the Muslim religion is rare and valuable to these discussions. When I first learn about a topic I know very little about I think about anything similar that I can have the ability to verify, first. But this means that I take a very circumspect if not a suspect view of a lot of things. So I hope you'll forgive the slow pace at which I come to accept a lot things I have heard about Islam -- and 1,000 other subjects for that matter. I was raised in the "Show Me" state.

So, I have no problem believing that various ideologies produce terrible practices. I see this even in "Western" ideologies. A sample is to be found here:

What I'm saying is that I will take my time with some of these claims, because I've heard so many claims from both sides for years. I've had two employees, one whose husband was in the Israeli army many years earlier, and one who had himself been in the Israeli army in just the previous few years. And the stories they told of the actions of their Muslim prisoners and neighbors struck me as containing a high proportion of propaganda. Yet, some of my best and smartest employees have themselves been Muslim, although I made a point never to discuss religion or politics with them. 

My dear friend - to me all these things are not really important.  What is important is that Jehovah is going to remove all false religions and governments (including all the secret organizations and secret religious orders which has its hold on society) from the earth.

A lot of Arabs ask me about the illuminati... and now we see this article today about the 'deep state'.    It is good to know that it  exists (but one does not have to study it in detail to be sure of the details of its existence - because it is just another manifestation of Satans deceiving power. )  i.e. The dark net - there is proof that it exists, but not even the CIA knows the full extent of it and may never know it  ; but they say that only the top of the iceberg is visible.  ISIS and powerful criminals use encrypted messages on the dark net - it is larger than the regular internet .  They do all their criminal business/recruiting there and the CIA etc. cannot penetrate it.   Most decent people are not even aware of this!

When I encounter these questions in field service, awareness of it, has helped me  to answer,  I say :  Yes I know there are many secret organizations which are wielding great power on earth and many powerful governments are ordering assassinations and manipulate weaker governments and even arrange coo-de-tats, there are global (evil) corporations controlling large parts of the world through their money and lobbying - and then I briefly say what I know. But then the punchline comes:- Mankind does not have the power to stop it!  It is so integrated in society like a scrambled egg.  It cannot be undone! by mankind. Then I give the scriptures:  This is all proof that Jehovah will have to step in and destroy wickedness because these wicked practices are hurting good people and Jehovah will not allow this to go on forever! 

Regarding Islam - Satan inspired a man to take the Kingdom of Jehovah and make a false replica of it.  The eschatological beliefs of islam believe that Islam must rule all over the earth and Sharia law must prevail everywhere for there to be peace on earth for a period of time.  They believe that Jesus will come back to earth in flesh and fight the Dajjal (anti-Christ with the sword - weapon.... ) and submit to Islam. 

Of course the Muslims are killing each other (Shiia and Sunni) because their "theocracy" (such as in Shiia Iran) is actually human rule by Imams with their fatwas and "spiritual police" who check women's dress etc.   They follow the example of Mohammad as a perfect man just as we follow the example of Jesus.   If we became fundamentalist (go back to what Jesus taught) everyone would sell their possessions and no-one will lift a weapon and preach about the Kingdom all day....

If you read the life history of Mohammad you will be shocked at all the bad things he did and allowed in Sharia Law.   Because most Muslims learn these things from a young age they are not shocked at some of the things allowed in Islam.  When I read the Qur'an a red flag went up very quickly when I saw the attitude of superiority that is taught towards Christians and Jews... and I can give you the list of scriptures to read in an English Qur'an which creates enmity with all "unbelievers" and allows for killing.

Just as in Christianity - they attend mosque and do not read the Qur'an themselves - only those who understand arabic.  They trust their Imams to teach them.  Saudi Arabia has used their oil wealth in the last 40 years to send Imams into the world teaching the fundamental "Salafist" Islam and they also used front organizations to build mosques all over Europe and America... other countries too!  Some Mosques teach radicalized teachings and some do not.  Most Muslims believe in this future government of islam. Unfortunately they also believe that deceit about islam is permitted to "win" people to the faith...... so very nice people will not expose the "questionable" beliefs of the religion - and believe me -  there are many!.

Extreme muslims do not vote - they believe in loyalty only to Allah and his future government.  ISIS was killing young kids that were playing music or football because fun is not allowed on earth and one must be prepared to give your life for the future 'government"...when you kill unbelievers in the act of giving your life you receive life in heaven immediately without suffering in hell.  You can then intercede for your family.  What this heaven entails - according to the Hadith - they will not tell you- because it is  shocking!

So Islam is a false replica of God's heavenly kingdom here on earth for a short period.... and then the final reward is heaven with many carnal pleasures!  The Imams have tremendous power.  One is not allowed to question the Quran, or a teacher of islam, because then you are a heretic or apostate - punishable by death in an Islamic country.  Read up, how many Christians are killed in Pakistan yearly because if some person does not like them - they can accuse them of saying something against the Qur'an or say they have burnt a page of the Qur'an -  and then the "perpetrator" faces execution - sometimes the  crowds take matters into their own hands... The father posesses his children and wife: so "honor killings " receive mild sentence.   I can go on and on.

It is not important to know these things unless you work amongst them and this knowledge is also not the most important - because it is Jehovah's spirit which draws the right ones to him.... however, some knowledge helps one to catch their attention by what you say when one first has the opportunity to talk to them.

I immediately show them that Jesus is already ruling ' Invisibly' in heaven (he is not coming back in flesh) and a sign of this is that Satan has been thrown out of heaven:  I read Rev 12 - 7-12.  Jesus is ruling in heaven already and there is a short period of time left for satan on earth... the sign of satan on earth is the escalation of wickedness (violence, war and killing on earth) which is part of false religion mixing in politics.  (ISIS is a political entity - caliphate - and according to prophecy they will have black flags.)

It has helped me to know what they believe so I can preach and show the differences of this future government and the differences between sharia and what Jesus taught.  I usually immediately tell them that we are different to all other Christian religions.  They are taught in the mosques that Christians are all idolaters because they believe in a trinity and kiss statues of Mary etc.  So I immediate tell them that we believe, like them, that God is one and Jesus is not god.  I also tell them that we do not have any pagan traditions, statues, or any form of idolatry.... they usually listen....

This opens the door to further discussions.

About the possibility of islam playing a large part in the time of the end..... we just need to build our spiritual strength because - if they do take over power - it will be something like Syria ..... and we will most probably have to be prepared to die for our faith - for our integrity.  Hopefully things go another way and Jehovah spares us this.... it is just speculation.... who of us can know what Jehovah will allow and what direction world affairs will take?  All I know is that the end will be the greatest tribulation ever -and people are now building violent attitudes (by means of Satans propaganda)  which will lead them to kill each other " brother killing brother." 

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

It has helped me to know what they believe so I can preach and show the differences of this future government and the differences between sharia and what Jesus taught.  I usually immediately tell them that we are different to all other Christian religions.  They are taught in the mosques that Christians are all idolaters because they believe in a trinity and kiss statues of Mary etc.  So I immediate tell them that we believe, like them, that God is one and Jesus is not god.  I also tell them that we do not have any pagan traditions, statues, or any form of idolatry.... they usually listen....

That's quite interesting.  Able to break down long-standing prejudices about Christians in just the first few minutes. They should want to know more about our kind of Christianity, just because it breaks the norm in such important ways. 

I have to say this:  I love the Arabic speaking people - I love to work amongst them but I see how false religion has put a tremendous burden on them - especially the women.   There are wonderful men too, who love their wives and treat them well. Then you get the ISIS types who are full of false religion, fierce and destructive personality types.  But they are not happy!  Some of them are so warped in their personalities that they are prepared to die to kill others so they can go to a deprived heaven.

We must be as sincere a doves - but very careful.  I try to focus only one the ones who want to know more - Jehovah is the one who is directing his work!  Of course, by what we say we can stimulate interest and I have learnt to do this.  Honest hearted ones immediately respond when they get the gist of it.... so all of us must work hard to become better carriers of the most important message that will ever be delivered in the history of the universe!   It is here where the issue of Jehovah's universal sovereignty is being played out for the first time in the history of the universe and the outcome will be a precedent for all future, will-full disobedience to Jehovah!

I am grateful to be part of it but I realize that I have to keep my own spirit in control so that I can be of better use to Jehovah. That also means that I have to cut some of my chatting on this forum so that I can do more preparation for the field! LOL

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

My dear friend - to me all these things are not really important.  What is important is that Jehovah is going to remove all false religions and governments 

Dear brother.

I share all you've mention about Islam. Years ago I was serving in congregation where an Arabic language group was attached. At these time I was the service overseer with no knowledge of this special field at all. What blessing when a very skilled matrimony was assigned from another country to our congregation! We learnt a lot from them. And your comments are in the line these brothers taught us, and what personally later we also learnt.

Previously, in this congregation, brothers with Arabic roots convinced us about the necessity to learn a lot of Mulim Culture and we spend more time reading the Koran than the Bible! Although was useful to some extent, as soon as we learnt new approaches things were better. For example, one simple thing this brother thought us: reading (Ge1:26) “Let us make man. . .” he uses to ask Muslim people “Allah was talking with someone important, later in the Holly Books we’ll see who was” And, in this way paving the way to accept the biggest prophet.

I tried to join this nice group, but imagine, I’m bad with my mother language, worst with English… let alone with Arabic!

As a curiosity, in my city there are a lot of small shops managed for Muslim people. In the windows that face the street they always put liquors, in spite they supposedly don’t drink alcohol. But many of these persons believe that as our religion permits us to drink, we are all alcoholics. Yes, seriously, many of them, influenced for centuries of stories and teachings full of prejudices have a sincerely sense of moral superiority

colmado-estranger.jpg

They are not supposed to drink at all but smoking and drug abuse is rampant.  Many women also smoke the Hookah.  Anything goes when you are fighting the enemy - one may use drugs - especially when you are going to give up your life as a suicide killer.  They often find large stashes of drugs when ISIS fighters have fled.

Yes their view of the Western culture is one of gross immorality and they tout the superiority of Islam and its laws.  This is why it is good to know about "pleasure marriages" in Shia islam - legal pimping.  One of my studies told me that the women in these "pleasure marriages" are not supposed to get pregnant... if they do ... they usually have an abortion.

There is so much one can write about which is downright nasty in Islam because it was started by a man with no moral conscience at all!  and under the direct influence of Satan.  A demon grabbed him by the throat and told him to recite!    

But I focus on the suffering of the innocent people who are oppressed by this most vicious religion that is now penetrating most Western societies and gaining power everywhere.  The world is going to be a sorry place if this is allowed to spread much further.   But Jehovah has his own time to step in.  He will only step in when it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that humans cannot rule the earth successfully without obedience to Jehovah - the only true God.  And the role of false religion in humankind's history and the suffering it has caused will be exposed - without a doubt!