The World News Media

How Did You Learn The Truth! Answers Please!

Bible Speaks

• Views 874
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was raised in the Truth now 62 years. Thank you Jehovah! 

Searcing for the truth!  I went to several churches to search for the truth and attended lectures by theologians at university. I was not impressed. I was reading the bible - a lot. I found scriptures

Posted Images

Searcing for the truth!  I went to several churches to search for the truth and attended lectures by theologians at university. I was not impressed. I was reading the bible - a lot. I found scriptures which refuted the trinity and asked a professor about it. He gave me a book to read..  which did not answer my questions..  I then met a little old lady at the library and my life changed forever!

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Searcing for the truth!  I went to several churches to search for the truth and attended lectures by theologians at university. I was not impressed. I was reading the bible - a lot. I found scriptures which refuted the trinity and asked a professor about it. He gave me a book to read..  which did not answer my questions..  I then met a little old lady at the library and my life changed forever!

Arauna: Wonderful! Jehovah found you too! ??❤️

I learned it from Jesus Christ, who said,  “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,  who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."  1 Tim 2:3,4

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.