The Librarian

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not writing this to cause a debate - I'm actually tired of people who have the education to gather a lot of  'information' but have not learnt to think about all sides of an issue and put it in p

This was supposed to be a light-hearted, humorous 'Caption this pic' thread. INTREPID TRAVELLER (and others): The child abuse issue is too weighty to have it piggy-backing on a fun thread. I know

Maybe I should have been much more clear in the beginning. I feel similar to @Anna in that I was only wanting funny captions..... and look what has happened. Sigh. We should all try to pract

Posted Images

"""""Nooooooooo. My momma said never to let a RCC priest or a Jehovah's Witness man touch me ever ! I mean look what is happening in Australia at the Royal Commission into Sexual Abuse within the Jehovah's Witness movement - 1006 perpetrators ....and not one of them was reported to the authorities ! ..................so put me down ! """"

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/getattachment/c2d1f1f5-a1f2-4241-82fb-978d072734bd/Report-of-Case-Study-No-29

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/jehovahs-witnesses-settle-lawsuit-alleging-coverup-of-child-sex-abuse/

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/16/australian-catholic-church-has-paid-276m-to-abuse-victims-so-far-inquiry-shows

Here is a caption for Intrepid Traveller's posts:

Please look at this dirt I imagine I've dug up about Jehovah's Witnesses. Please. Please Please, I've worked so hard on it. Please. i couldn't have made it easier for you. Look how I put the links right there where you can click them. Please do it. Please. Please Please. It's what I do all day every day. i hate them so. Click on the three links. Okay, well just one of them. PLLEEEEEZZE click on the links. Please. Please Please Please. Please Please Please. Please Please. I hate them and the work they do. If they were to go down there would be no one to carry on their Bible education work. The lowly ones would starve spiritually. I don't care. Screw the lowly ones. It's their own fault for being lowly. Please click on a link. Please. Please Please PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE TOM ............................IF ONLY THOSE LINKS WERE "DIRT" THAT I WAS DIGGING UP!

HAVE YOU READ THE INFO CONTAINED IN THE LINK [Below] TOM? [110 pgs]

ALAS THEY ARE THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS OF THE "DIRT" THAT THE WTBTS HAS SMEARED ALL OVER ITS OWN "EVER SO HOLY" COUNTENANCE -

I AM MERELY HIGHLIGHTING IT SO THAT THIS DISGUSTING TRUTH ABOUT THE MIS-HANDLING OF ABUSE WITHIN THE JEHOVAHS WITNESS MOVEMENT DOES NOT GET SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET !

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/getattachment/c2d1f1f5-a1f2-4241-82fb-978d072734bd/Report-of-Case-Study-No-29

COME OUT OF DENIAL TOM AND BE TRUE TO YOURSELF FOR ONCE !

4 hours ago, INTREPID TRAVELLER said:

TRUE TOM ............................IF ONLY THOSE LINKS WERE "DIRT" THAT I WAS DIGGING UP!

HAVE YOU READ THE INFO CONTAINED IN THE LINK [Below] TOM? [110 pgs]

ALAS THEY ARE THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS OF THE "DIRT" THAT THE WTBTS HAS SMEARED ALL OVER ITS OWN "EVER SO HOLY" COUNTENANCE -

I AM MERELY HIGHLIGHTING IT SO THAT THIS DISGUSTING TRUTH ABOUT THE MIS-HANDLING OF ABUSE WITHIN THE JEHOVAHS WITNESS MOVEMENT DOES NOT GET SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET !

COME OUT OF DENIAL TOM AND BE TRUE TO YOURSELF FOR ONCE !

Why are you even here on this forum with your generalizations, negativity, and finger-pointing? Even if these allegations are true, who are you to sit in judgment as if you yourself is clean, perfect, and undefiled? You who throw the rock and hide the hand, are you really going to waste your time and breath posting stories like this to discourage and bad-mouth Jehovah's people? Really? Who appointed you to dish the DIRT and demoralize the whole brotherhood on account of a few so-called child-molesters (alleged - Even in man's court of law, the accused is innocent until PROVEN guilty; and if found guilty, the recompense for their error will come in the form of punishments mete out by the court)? Did not Jehovah Himself allowed Satan time to prove his point about faithful Job (Job 2:1-6)? Time always tells the truth.

Do yourself a favor and quit looking for flaws, the small and the great, to justify your animosity for JEHOVAH.You sound like a pharisee who kept looking for ways to kill Jesus. Instead of spreading negativity and sharing bad news such as this, why don't you make good use of your time, INTREPID TRAVELLER (or whatever you call yourself) and go make disciples so they can learn - and distinguish - the truth from right and wrong. So they don't have to follow this false god in his white robe that is full of dead men bones and every sort of uncleanness ( Mt. 23:27). So they can be encouraged about the future; that the REAL King Jesus in his holy white raiment will bring peace and righteousness in their behalf. And maybe, with eyes of maturity and complete faith in Jehovah, those you preach to will worship Jehovah God with spirit and truth (John 4:24).

"To this Joab said: 'I am not going to waste any more time with you!' So he took three spikes and drove them through the heart of Absalom while he was still alive in the midst of the big tree"  - (2 Samuel 18:14).

So now go. Make good use of your time.

The question is not whether or not child sexual abuse has occurred among Jehovah's people. Of course it has. We are people, and child sexual abuse is viral today - it is everywhere and seemingly uncontrollable. What I address is the pleading hope of opposers to paint JWs as a hotbed of abusers. It's a ridiculous charge, and they know better, for they are not overly stupid. But their primary concern is to take down a religion they hate. Elsewhere I have written of the backdrop that must be considered when reading any story of pedophilia involving any group.

This was supposed to be a light-hearted, humorous 'Caption this pic' thread.

INTREPID TRAVELLER (and others): The child abuse issue is too weighty to have it piggy-backing on a fun thread. I know you have posted elsewhere on the forum about it with those links. Wouldn't it be best to discuss this on a separate thread?

Meanwhile ....

On 2/24/2017 at 6:14 PM, The Librarian said:

tumblr_olor44FPJ01tyexkso1_500.png

"Bu... *sniff, sob* ... b..ut I want to be a spaceman when I grow up!"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.