The World News Media

Song 134 - See Yourself When All Is New ❤ and - ENJOY THE VIEW ON THE SEA IN PARADISE...

Queen Esther

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song 134  -  See  Yourself  When  All  Is  New ❤ ENJOY  THE  VIEW  ON  THE  SEA  IN  PARADISE ❤

Thank you so much for that beautiful presentation of song 139 ("Sing Out Joyfully" o Jehovah), it certainly brought a tear to eye. My late wife loved this song and I had this sung at her memorial serv

I like this song very much .... or I love this song ... every time I hear this .... and I want to hear this together with all of you in the new world .....  

Posted Images

Thank you so much for that beautiful presentation of song 139 ("Sing Out Joyfully" o Jehovah), it certainly brought a tear to eye. My late wife loved this song and I had this sung at her memorial service...........and I am so looking forward to that time when we see that all is new and be with her once again.

Again thank you

35 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Thank you so much for that beautiful presentation of song 139 ("Sing Out Joyfully" o Jehovah), it certainly brought a tear to eye. My late wife loved this song and I had this sung at her memorial service...........and I am so looking forward to that time when we see that all is new and be with her once again.

Again thank you

Awww...  that  is  touching  my  heart,  dear  Brother  Barltrop ❤  Thank  you  so  much !  You're  always  welcome,  yes :)  By  some  Kingdom  songs  I  get  also  tears  in  my  eyes,  thats  normal  and  okay....  Enjoy !   I  will  look  on  &  off  for  nice  songs,  yes.

8 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

I found to my surprise that the last song after the Public Talk and WT Study was this very song..........it certainly capped off a very nice watchtower Study article (our Congregation has our meeting Sunday afternoons)

Yes,  I  was  also  surprised  by  my  today  afternoon  Meeting...  and  my  thoughts  going  to  you  my  dear  Brother :)  bec. your  nice  comment  to  that  song !  Lets  hope,  Jehovah  will  make  short  HIS  time  until  the  New  World ❤

Yes Queen Esther, but around our territory there is still quite a bit of interest...........in the last three months I have obtained 40 new return visits, and 4 of us do business territory once a month for 2-3 hours and in the last two months (working in pairs we placed 126 Brochures........only had 2 refusals from Commonwealth Government Departments due to their regulations)...........so while we long for that New World, there is still all this interest.............however we know that it s all up to Jehovah, when He says enough, we can be sure it will be enough............and it does not stop us longing for that promised paradise.

As last weeks WT Study pointed out our love for Jehovah, His word and a belief in His promises for the future are an anchor for our faith, particularly in these last days.

17 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Yes Queen Esther, but around our territory there is still quite a bit of interest...........in the last three months I have obtained 40 new return visits, and 4 of us do business territory once a month for 2-3 hours and in the last two months (working in pairs we placed 126 Brochures........only had 2 refusals from Commonwealth Government Departments due to their regulations)...........so while we long for that New World, there is still all this interest.............however we know that it s all up to Jehovah, when He says enough, we can be sure it will be enough............and it does not stop us longing for that promised paradise.

As last weeks WT Study pointed out our love for Jehovah, His word and a belief in His promises for the future are an anchor for our faith, particularly in these last days.

Oh...  thats  great !  and  I  am  happy  for  your  wonderful  area  with  so  many  interested  humans  -  yes  and  Jehovah  is  of  course  watching  that  all :)  A  big  blessing  for  you  &  your  Brothers.  -  I  not  think,  our  preaching work  is  finished  in  some  month's...  But  we  all  keep  on  the watch...  I  think,  all  Islands  we  can't  still  visit  -  think  to  the  many  Maldives  Islands, its  still  forbidden  there,  sorry :( But  our  Missionaries  working  there  very  careful  in  secret,  bec. 99 %  Moslems.  I  asked  in  a  Bethel  -  I  was  5 times  there  and  could  little  talk  with  someone  and  gave  English  literature  to  my  holiday - "friends"...  that  was  really  nice.

Yes,  its  not  so  easy  in  many  area's,  bec. poor  humans, all  Muslime,  but  a  wonderful  folk.  I  learned  in  these  5  years  a  unique  hospitality  on  the  inhabited  Islands ❤  I  really  felt  like  a  little  princess... wonderful  humans !  Sometimes  I  felt  ashamed, yes.

Jehovah  can  look  into  the  future  and  I  want  so  much,  that  some  of  these  coming  to  the  NW  too,  oh  yes !  Ok.  we  shall  see....  Jehovah  is  a  loving  GOD ❤

I  wish  you  still  alot  success  in  your  area's  and  will  pray  for  you  too !

Nice  to  hear  your  preaching  stories  -  thank  you  so  much  Brother Barltrop :D

Until  next  time,  Regards  from  Germany,  Agape !

1 hour ago, ARchiv@L said:

I like this song very much .... or I love this song ..:x. every time I hear this ....

and I want to hear this together with all of you in the new world .....

Yes... we will sing together :)  but often with tears in our eyes, bec. SO nice songs ! ????????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.