Bible Speaks

• Views 3.6k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Abel: Thank you so much for sharing! I have so many pictures on my computer of churches and even the Vatican that have Jehovah's Name on them, but don't teach people about this. Yet, we see of course

Golden Unicorn ? Hotel in Prague God's Name on Hotel

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Abel Castro said:

plymouth4.JPG

The motto of the city is "TURRIS FORTISSIMA EST NOMEN JEHOVA" - “The name of Jehovah is the strongest tower".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth

Abel: Thank you so much for sharing! I have so many pictures on my computer of churches and even the Vatican that have Jehovah's Name on them, but don't teach people about this. Yet, we see of course other names in the Bible known, Jesus Christ the Hebrew form, 

JESUS CHRIST

The name and title of the Son of God from the time of his anointing while on earth.

The name Jesus (Gr., I·e·sousʹ) corresponds to the Hebrew nameJeshua (or, in fuller form, Jehoshua), meaning “Jehovah Is Salvation.” The name itself was not unusual, many men being so named in that period. For this reason persons often added further identification, saying, “Jesus the Nazarene.” (Mr 10:47; Ac 2:22) Christ is from the Greek Khri·stosʹ, the equivalent of the Hebrew Ma·shiʹach (Messiah), and means “Anointed One.” Whereas the expression “anointed one” was properly applied to others before Jesus, such as Moses, Aaron, and David (Heb 11:24-26; Le 4:3; 8:12; 2Sa 22:51), the position, office, or service to which these were anointed only prefigured the superior position, office, and service of Jesus Christ. Jesus is therefore preeminently and uniquely “the Christ, the Son of the living God.”Mt 16:16.

Who has "hidden" God's Name from the people?

Paul said: “The god of this system ofthings has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.” (2 Corinthians 4:4) “The god of this system of things” is none other than Satan the Devil. He is the principal promoter of false worship. “Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light,” wrote Paul. “It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers ofrighteousness.” (2 Corinthians 11:14, 15) Satan makes bad things appear good and deceives people into believing lies. 

So we need to proclaim the name of Jehovah! The Truth will known throughout the earth before the end.

Agape, Bible Speaks

???

• 11 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.