The World News Media

Thanks all dear Brothers & Sisters ❤ I heard by Meeting, we've 250,000 Trolly's WORLDWIDE, WOW! & more...

Queen Esther

• Views 5.6k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank  you  so  much  all  dear  Brothers & Sisters, WORLDWIDE.... We  need  you  very  much  to  find  new  human's  for  the  Truth, for  an  everlasting  life  and  LOVE  for  our  GO

I really liked that idea the Brother made,  with the Literature Rack on the back of his red Yamaha Motorcycle ... it has the advantage of being a licensed vehicle, and the motorcycle is cargo, so no "

Is this what they call.........."your swan song"?????  

Posted Images

I have observed ...at length ......and often.....that not much activity takes place at the Trolley's. The Guardians of the Trolley are having a lot of discussion with one another. Some have brought refreshments - a good idea, but as to its overall efficacy? I am skeptical ! In all the times I observed the Trolley Dolley's NO ONE approached the trolleys. I find that frightening.

1 hour ago, INTREPID TRAVELLER said:

I have observed ...at length ......and often.....that not much activity takes place at the Trolley's. The Guardians of the Trolley are having a lot of discussion with one another. Some have brought refreshments - a good idea, but as to its overall efficacy? I am skeptical ! In all the times I observed the Trolley Dolley's NO ONE approached the trolleys. I find that frightening.

Thats your opinion, ONLY  O N E....  I posted before a longer time MANY pages of a BIG  Trolley Action in a  German town...  that was a GREAT SUCCESS !  Also in  Manhattan and other countries,  SO BIG SUCCESS !  Thats not true what you written here...   Be careful with that.  Agape !

My thoughts are "intrepid traveller" (quite a misnomer I feel - there appears to be nothing intrepid at all about him - unless of course it is in the humorous sense - even then, he is not funny), ought to get a life, instead of casting aspersions against Jehovah and his people. Galatians 6:7 and 5:10(b) carry a warning for those who mock God and, of course, there is the warning example of Haman, who despised God's people in his day.........and there are many more scriptures that support what I have mentioned.

What he needs to realise is that we know that we are not perfect and we would be the first to admit, and some have seen how trusting Jehovah's people are and take advantage of that fact, an are adept in carrying out many forms of deceit, and others may have been led astray or seduced by their own immoral desires, just like Eve..........and she was perfect.......and that of course is the reason the world is in such a mess.

You are right Queen Esther..........here in "little old Adelaide (in a suburban area)" I was talking to one of the Brothers and his wife on the carts, outside a railway station and in the half an hour that I was there 29 pieces of literature were taken by passers-by......this was a little exceptional from the norm, but, it is very successful most days........but Thursday evenings has not been very productive...........possibly, because I have been on the carts then!!!!! 

In the territory, it has been very productive...........in the last two and a half months I have picked up 50 return visits, so I certainly have seen that the fields are white for harvesting (re Congregation Bible Study).

PORTUGAL  !!!!.jpg

OUR  DEAR  BROTHERS / SISTERS  FROM  PORTUGAL ❤

UNSERE  AKTIVEN  BRÜDER  AUS  AUSTRALIEN !!.jpg

OUR  ACTIVE  BROTHERS / SISTERS  FROM  AUSTRALIA ❤

OUR ASSETS BROTHERS OF AUSTRALIA
Have our own been affected by the scandalous report of the Royal Commission, accusing of more than 1000 cases of pederasty among the witnesses?
We can see that those who have a SOLID FAITH, do not let themselves be discouraged by waves of the wicked one with lies or half truths.
:(

John Lindsay Barltrop You are a conceited self -righteous pompous ass - with your perfected [over all the years ] judgemental ability - no doubt you are an Elder in your congo.

"Jehovah and His people" = Prove it ......that you are part of Jehovah and His People !

Please note what Brother Geoffrey Jackson of the Governing Body / Faithful and Discreet Slave Class had to say at the Australian Royal Commission [under Oath]:

Question: And do you see yourselves as Jehovah God’s spokespeople on earth?

Answer: That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using. The scriptures clearly show that someone can act in harmony with God’s spirit in giving comfort and help in the congregations, but if I could just clarify a little, going back to Matthew 24, clearly Jesus said that in the last days - there would be a slave, a group of persons who would have responsibility to care for the spiritual food. So in that respect, we view ourselves as trying to fulfill that role. (15937:37) [trying...note ! ]

So according to Brother Jackson, the Governing Body is not the only spokesperson God is using today! He even said that the scriptures support this fact. This is a profound departure from the claim of exclusivity they have maintained for decades.

Notice this reference: “That faithful slave is the channel through which Jesus is feeding his true followers in this time of the end. It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel.” [July 15, 2013 Watchtower magazine, page 20, paragraph 2.]

You get it ! Oh doyen of pomposity ?