The World News Media

What do you see in the window? - Memories of the past or a new future? -

Bible Speaks

What do you see in the window? - Memories of the past or a new future? -

Yes, good memories are those that we have close to our hearts. Look threw this window and reflect are we focused on the good things for upbuilding?

Do we read the Bible to get 
strength for what may come? 
Do we fear the future? - Not if you have God Jehovah's right hand. 

Reflect tonight and hope that things will be better tomorrow. We also pray that each day we get stronger to face whatever may come. We can face whatever we need to do because we have confidence that God Jehovah is holding our hand. 

Do you know why it was the "right hand"?
That shows it was a favored position! 

Yes, even Jesus Christ is at the right hand of God. So if we are at His right hand and he has taken our hand, then we are favored by HIm! To me all the money in the world can not buy this. 

Reflect on what Jehovah has done for us and pray to continue in His favor. 

"For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, The One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you.’"
(Isa.41:13)
www.jw.org

IMG_0397.JPG

• Views 862
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What do you see in the window? - Memories of the past or a new future? - Yes, good memories are those that we have close to our hearts. Look threw this window and reflect are we focused on the go

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.