• Views 493
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@John Lindsay Barltrop Please post your comment in Russian only. This is the Russian section. Thank you.

Although I do not speak Russian, I recalled some of the points in the talks........looking at the notes that I took at the Convention last year, and the videos I certainly remembered.

The opening video shows how we are "extremists".............in one sense.........in natural disasters, who are among the first to come to the aid of their brothers, both materially and spiritually, and many others, non witnesses, who may be affected.......those examples shown:........ after the earthquake in Nepal the tsunami in Japan, the aftermath typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines and of course hurricane Sandy in the US..........the number of Brothers that assist others in dire need is certainly faith strengthening...........as is that of those, who may not be able to physically be there, due to geographical location, age, health, etc., but, they assist these ones with donations of material things, or if able, monetary donations............we as Jehovah's Witnesses are are an "extreme" organisation and and more importantly, a world wide, united, true brotherhood.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.