The World News Media

Jehovah's wonderful nature❤ Enjoy these beautiful, stunning pictures !

Queen Esther

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Storms  over  the  ocean.... Sunset in the Tatra mountains.... Beautiful  sunset.....

You should use the Gallery area for sharing many photos like this..... You can even make albums etc... I made a category called Nature for you.  https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/galler

Posted Images

14 hours ago, The Librarian said:

You should use the Gallery area for sharing many photos like this.....

You can even make albums etc...

My  thoughts  by  posting  too !   I  will  do  it  after  sleeping, ok ?  Its  too  late  now,  sorry :(

Next  time  I  use  the  Gallery  for  all :)  NO  problem...

PS.  Thank  you  for  the  new  category  NATURE....

https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/gallery/category/14-nature/

12 hours ago, Christine Collins said:

This is really spectacular and shows us how wonderful the new world will be without man to ruin it.

I agree with you, dear sister ! We await a really wonderful NEW WORLD❤️

I posted current pictures, but our NW is alot more beautiful. Oh yes, we all will be SO happy in Jehovah's NW !  Lets be loyal until to the last minute ! :)

29 minutes ago, Martha Braun Amistadi said:

My heart is full of appreciation for Jehovah whenever I see his awesome works of creation. Thank you so much Queen Esther. What beautiful thoughts to fill my mind with before I lay down to sleep! ?

Oh...   I  am  so  glad  you  got  beautiful  thoughts  now !   I  wish  you  a  GOOD  NIGHT   with  dreaming  of  our  so  BEAUTIFUL  NEW  WORLD,  dear  Sister :)

Isn't it amazing how some photographs actually look like paintings, especially because of the colouring............for example:

Sunset in the Tatra mountains.jpg

We certainly have a lot to praise our loving creator for........not only with magnificent scenery........but, importantly, in the way that he created us, to see these scenic views in full colour, and for our brain to be able to compute what we see, and keep it (only to a certain extent) in our memories..........thank you, Jehovah, for we certainly are, wonderfully made.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.