• 2 weeks later...

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make a habit of shutting down conversations that aim to tear         others down.  19 "A slanderer goes about revealing confidential talk; Do not associate with one who loves to gossip." (Prov 20

@Nicola I see no thumbs down if it's red left that means all the green are likes. We all know gossipers. We must try not to light their fire, it can cause a lot of contention in the congregation. Love

We all need one another in this time of the end we all need encouragement 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!  I am new here and the very first comment I made I got a thumbs down, making my "reputation poor" and the only thing that I said was that I didn't like gossip and my sister did it a lot!

@Nicola I see no thumbs down if it's red left that means all the green are likes. We all know gossipers. We must try not to light their fire, it can cause a lot of contention in the congregation. Love builds up, none are perfect, yet we also can set an example for others to look up too. Keep doing good. Jehovah sees and will reward you. Thank you for commenting it's appreciated and helps others, Agape Bible Speaks 

???????

Yeah, but when I mentioned my sister, no one knows her, and she didn't know I mentioned that so I didn't think it was harmful

22 hours ago, Ginnita Medley said:

We all need one another in this time of the end we all need encouragement 

@Ginnita Medley @NicolaThis is a very good video. People have a hard time and gossip because they are always looking for perfection in others. We must show love, but know lessons in life need to be learned. 

Agape, 

Bible Speaks 

?????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.