The World News Media

Russian Federation's Supreme Court Decision Regarding Jehovah's Witnesses

The Librarian

Will Russia's Supreme Court Ban Jehovah's Witnesses?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the outcome will be?

• Jehovah's Witnesses will be banned
    • Jehovah's Witnesses will win their freedom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that the authorities, or powers that be have a little more to worry about now, after Donald "Duck" ordered the missile strike against one of Assad's air bases.......we certainly do live in int

It is only Jehovah who knows what the outcome may be. ..no matter what we trust in Him.

Too true Miriam..........recalling the words of Isaiah 55:8, 9 is always a comfort, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.  “For as the heavens are h

Too true Miriam..........recalling the words of Isaiah 55:8, 9 is always a comfort, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah.  “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts..........because whatever happens, it is not man's thoughts or will that will be used to solve this world's problems. It is Jehovah's thoughts and His will that will take place..........and can't we be glad of that?

Even though the judge denied all of the defendants motions, it was interesting that the judge then did agree about some of the questionable evidence. He even asked about what rights of the Russian citizens were denied. He is making some show of independence, but at this point it could go either way. 

I think the judgement cannot be predicted because the European Union last said was that if Russia bans Jehovah's witnesses then soon other countries shall follow their footsteps and ban several religions around the world and create a pandemonium.

And it's part of theBible prophecy that the world leaders will join hands and ban all religions on earth. So it maybe be assessed as a commencement of end of the system of things and aren't we all eagerly waiting for that! Lets pray for our brothers and hope well for them and write letters to help them overcome implant hope for what we do not see.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.