Queen Esther

• Views 7.7k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  READ  THAT.....    The  Memorial  will  be  celebrated  in  Russia ! Their memorial is safe ❤ Yes,  Jehovah  is  in  full  control ! Memorial of Jesus’ Death - Peace, Healt

NEXT  WEEK  WE  WILL  KNOW  IT !     We  can  pray  for  our  Brothers ❤  

"Very Interesting"................court adjourned until April 12th ............the day after the Memorial..........."luck???"...........I think NOT As you said Queen Esther..........."Jehovah IS

Posted Images

@John Lindsay Barltrop Yes, Jehovah is in control! I guess the court didn't know the most important day of their lives is the Memorial? Hmmmm not a coincidence! Happy are the people who's God is Jehovah! Have a wonderful day! We are truly blessed. ???

Love this artists picture! Enjoy! Quote: @Queen Esther

I  READ  THAT..... The  Memorial  will  be  celebrated  in  Russia ! :) Their memorial is safe ❤

Yes,  Jehovah  is  in  full  control !

Memorial of Jesus’ Death -#Repost @ministrygallery
・・・
The court announces a break until 12 April 2017.
Happy Memorial Russian Brothers! We Love You!

#jw #jwrussia #russia #jworg #jwbrotherandsister #jwbrother #jwsister #jwlove #jwforever #jwlike #tj #letterstorussia #jwcampaign #jwletterwritingcampaign #jwlettertorussia #ministrygallery

IMG_1476.PNG

"The solid foundation of God remains standing, having this seal."—2 Tim. 2:19.

Jehovah knows those who belong to him” and “Let everyone calling on the name of Jehovah renounce unrighteousness.” #LoveofJehovah #LoveofJesusChrist #jehovahwitness #JehovahGod #JesusChrist #paradise #LoyalLove #LoveOneAnother? #peace #prayforrussia #Prayforoneanother?

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1531.mov

IMG_1532.PNG

2 hours ago, David Mahlangu said:

I'm very happy for our brothers in Russia, brother's keep hiding under Jehovah's wings you won't go wrong Jehovah is more powerful, don't be afraid he's always with you, enjoy your memorial,we love you so much. David Mahlangu and family RSA 

Thank you Brother David,  for your so loving comment to our dear Russian Brothers???  Our powerful JEHOVAH will win, yes !  Greetings from Germany to South Africa??

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.