The World News Media

Memorial Bible Reading - Daytime Events Nisan 10

The Librarian

Part of a series on: The Memorial > 

Matthew 21:12,13

12 Jesus entered the temple and threw out all those selling and buying in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.+13 And he said to them: “It is written, ‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’+ but you are making it a cave of robbers.”+

Matthew 21:18,19

18 While returning to the city early in the morning, he felt hungry.+ 19 He caught sight of a fig tree by the road and went to it, but he found nothing on it except leaves,+ and he said to it: “Let no fruit come from you ever again.”+ And the fig tree withered instantly. 20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed and said: “How is it that the fig tree withered instantly?”+

John 12:20-50

20 Now there were some Greeks among those who had come to worship at the festival. 21 So these approached Philip,+ who was from Beth·sa′i·da of Gal′i·lee, and they began to request him, saying: “Sir, we want to see Jesus.” 22 Philip came and told Andrew. Andrew and Philip came and told Jesus.
23 But Jesus answered them: “The hour has come for the Son of man to be glorified.+ 24 Most truly I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains just one grain; but if it dies,+ it then bears much fruit. 25 Whoever is fond of his life* destroys it, but whoever hates his life*+ in this world will safeguard it for everlasting life.+ 26 If anyone would minister to me, let him follow me, and where I am, there my minister will be also.+ If anyone would minister to me, the Father will honor him. 27 Now I am* troubled,+ and what should I say? Father, save me out of this hour.+ Nevertheless, this is why I have come to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice+ came out of heaven: “I have glorified it and will glorify it again.”+
29 The crowd that was standing there heard it and began to say that it had thundered. Others said: “An angel has spoken to him.” 30 Jesus answered: “This voice has occurred, not for my sake, but for your sakes. 31 Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world+ will be cast out.+ 32 And yet I, if I am lifted up from the earth,+ will draw all sorts of men to myself.” 33 This he was really saying to indicate what sort of death he was about to die.+ 34 Then the crowd answered him: “We heard from the Law that the Christ remains forever.+ How can you say that the Son of man must be lifted up?+ Who is this Son of man?” 35 So Jesus said to them: “The light will be among you a little while longer. Walk while you still have the light, so that darkness does not overpower you; whoever walks in the darkness does not know where he is going.+ 36 While you have the light, exercise faith in the light, so that you may become sons of light.”+
Jesus said these things and went off and hid from them. 37 Although he had performed so many signs before them, they were not putting faith in him, 38 so that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, who said: “Jehovah,* who has put faith in the thing heard from us?*+ And as for the arm of Jehovah,* to whom has it been revealed?”+ 39 The reason why they were not able to believe is that again Isaiah said: 40 “He has blinded their eyes and has made their hearts hard, so that they would not see with their eyes and understand with their hearts and turn around and I heal them.”+ 41 Isaiah said these things because he saw his glory, and he spoke about him.+ 42 All the same, many even of the rulers actually put faith in him,+ but they would not acknowledge him because of the Pharisees, so that they would not be expelled from the synagogue;+ 43 for they loved the glory of men even more than the glory of God.+
44 However, Jesus called out and said: “Whoever puts faith in me puts faith not only in me but also in him who sent me;+ 45 and whoever sees me sees also the One who sent me.+ 46 I have come as a light into the world,+ so that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness.+ 47 But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world.+ 48 Whoever disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak.+ 50 And I know that his commandment means everlasting life.+ So whatever I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.”+

Family Worship Ideas

For Older Children

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived - 2006 

God's Voice Heard a Third Time 104

gt-E God's Voice Heard a Third Time 104 01.JPGgt-E God's Voice Heard a Third Time 104 03.JPG

Visiting the Temple Again 103 

Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 11.58.56.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-07 at 11.59.30.png

For Younger Children

My Book of Bible Stories - 2004.
Jesus Cleans Out The Temple 89

Screen Shot 2015-02-21 at 15.53.44.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-21 at 15.53.57.png

Next you'll want to read:

• Views 159
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Part of a series on: The Memorial >    Matthew 21:12,13 12 Jesus entered the temple and threw out all those selling and buying in the temple, and he overturned the tables

Posted Images

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• It appears to me that this is a key aspect of the 2030 initiative ideology. While the Rothschilds were indeed influential individuals who were able to sway governments, much like present-day billionaires, the true impetus for change stems from the omnipotent forces (Satan) shaping our world. In this case, there is a false God of this world. However, what drives action within a political framework? Power! What is unfolding before our eyes in today's world? The relentless struggle for power. The overwhelming tide of people rising. We cannot underestimate the direct and sinister influence of Satan in all of this. However, it is up to individuals to decide how they choose to worship God. Satanism, as a form of religion, cannot be regarded as a true religion. Consequently, just as ancient practices of child sacrifice had a place in God's world, such sacrifices would never be accepted by the True God of our universe. Despite the promising 2030 initiative for those involved, it is unfortunately disintegrating due to the actions of certain individuals in positions of authority. A recent incident serves as a glaring example, involving a conflict between peaceful Muslims and a Jewish representative that unfolded just this week. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/11/us-delegation-saudi-arabia-kippah?ref=upstract.com Saudi Arabia was among the countries that agreed to the initiative signed by approximately 179 nations in or around 1994. However, this initiative is now being undermined by the devil himself, who is sowing discord among the delegates due to the ongoing Jewish-Hamas (Palestine) conflict. Fostering antisemitism. What kind of sacrifice does Satan accept with the death of babies and children in places like Gaza, Ukraine, and other conflicts around the world, whether in the past or present, that God wouldn't? Whatever personal experiences we may have had with well-known individuals, true Christians understand that current events were foretold long ago, and nothing can prevent them from unfolding. What we are witnessing is the result of Satan's wrath upon humanity, as was predicted. A true religion will not involve itself in the politics of this world, as it is aware of the many detrimental factors associated with such engagement. It understands the true intentions of Satan for this world and wisely chooses to stay unaffected by them.
    • This idea that Satan can put Jews in power implies that God doesn't want Jews in power. But that would also imply that God only wants "Christians" including Hitler, Biden, Pol Pot, Chiang Kai-Shek, etc. 
    • @Mic Drop, I don't buy it. I watched the movie. It has all the hallmarks of the anti-semitic tropes that began to rise precipitously on social media during the last few years - pre-current-Gaza-war. And it has similarities to the same anti-semitic tropes that began to rise in Europe in the 900's to 1100's. It was back in the 500s AD/CE that many Khazars failed to take or keep land they fought for around what's now Ukraine and southern Russia. Khazars with a view to regaining power were still being driven out into the 900's. And therefore they migrated to what's now called Eastern Europe. It's also true that many of their groups converted to Judaism after settling in Eastern Europe. It's possibly also true that they could be hired as mercenaries even after their own designs on empire had dwindled.  But I think the film takes advantage of the fact that so few historical records have ever been considered reliable by the West when it comes to these regions. So it's easy to fill the vacuum with some very old antisemitic claims, fables, rumors, etc..  The mention of Eisenhower in the movie was kind of a giveaway, too. It's like, Oh NO! The United States had a Jew in power once. How on earth could THAT have happened? Could it be . . . SATAN??" Trying to tie a connection back to Babylonian Child Sacrifice Black Magick, Secret Satanism, and Baal worship has long been a trope for those who need to think that no Jews like the Rothschilds and Eisenhowers (????) etc would not have been able to get into power in otherwise "Christian" nations without help from Satan.    Does child sacrifice actually work to gain power?? Does drinking blood? Does pedophilia??? (also mentioned in the movie) Yes, it's an evil world and many people have evil ideologies based on greed and lust and ego. But how exactly does child sacrifice or pedophilia or drinking blood produce a more powerful nation or cabal of some kind? To me that's a giveaway that the authors know that the appeal will be to people who don't really care about actual historical evidence. Also, the author(s) of the video proved that they have not done much homework, but are just trying to fill that supposed knowledge gap by grasping at old paranoid and prejudicial premises. (BTW, my mother and grandmother, in 1941 and 1942, sat next to Dwight Eisenhower's mother at an assembly of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Eisenhower family had been involved in a couple of "Christian" religions and a couple of them associated with IBSA and JWs for many years.)
  • Members

• Alphonse

Alphonse 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Miracle Pete

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.