The World News Media

Memorial Bible Reading - Daytime Events Nisan 15 and Events After Sunset Nisan 16

The Librarian

Part of a series on: The Memorial > 

Daytime Events - Nisan 15

Matthew 27:62-66

62 The next day, which was after the Preparation,+ the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered together before Pilate,63 saying: “Sir, we recall what that impostor said while he was still alive, ‘After three days I am to be raised up.’+ 64 Therefore, command that the grave be made secure until the third day, so that his disciples may not come and steal him+ and say to the people, ‘He was raised up from the dead!’ Then this last deception will be worse than the first.” 65 Pilate said to them: “You may have a guard. Go make it as secure as you know how.” 66 So they went and made the grave secure by sealing the stone and posting a guard.

After Sunset - Nisan 16

Matthew 28:2-4

And look! a great earthquake had taken place, for Jehovah’s*angel had descended from heaven and had come and rolled away the stone, and he was sitting on it.+ His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing was as white as snow.+ Yes, out of their fear of him, the watchmen trembled and became as dead men.

Family Worship Ideas

For Older Children

The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived - 2006

Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 12.14.03.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-24 at 12.14.25.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-24 at 12.15.05.png

For Younger Children

My Book of Bible Stories - 2004. -
Jesus Is Alive 102

My-E 2006 Jesus is Alive 102 01.JPGMy-E 2006 Jesus is Alive 102 02.JPG

• Views 154
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Part of a series on: The Memorial >      Daytime Events - Nisan 15 Matthew 27:62-66 62 The next day, which was after the Preparation,+ the chief priests and th

I really appreciate the "Sound Cloud!!!!!!  Thank you.

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.