Queen Esther

BROTHERS OF RUSSIA SENT US A PHOTO AND A MESSAGE ;-)

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Queen Esther -
Queen Esther -

Top Posters

@Maron .....   @Carmen Erwin .....   @Lenny Ngoge ......

I agree with you all, my Brothers and Sisters ;-))  Yes, we love our dear Russian Brothers in these days so much and our thoughts & prayers very near them?

I am not sure, but I think, they are sitting in their own congregation :)

At  MEMORIAL day, we ALL very near them❤️  Yes, we are all together in time ! Thanks so much for your nice and loving comments???

When  I  get  new  pictures  of  our  Russian  Brothers,  from  the  Memorial  or  similar,  I  will  post  them  here ! :)  Its  of  sure  a  big  joy  for  us  all...  and  lets  pray  all  together  for  the  12. April ❤  I  hope  the  best  for  our  Brothers ! But  its  a  hard  end-time  and  we  don't  know  Jehovah's  exactly  way....

HE  often  is  gone  other  ways  as  humans  thought, always  with  success ! Yes,  our  humanly  thoughts  never  comparing  with  Jehovah's,  NEVER

58db0c41787d6_JAHWOWBEAUTIFULPIXXXXXX.jpg.7eed3388e28b6cfccabf191c7545a085.jpg

2 minutes ago, David Mahlangu said:

Thank you so much Queen Ester for updating us,enjoy your memorial my sister. 

Thank  you  Brother  David,  you  too !   Enjoy  your  MEMORIAL  ceremony  in  your  country  :)  Where  do  you  come  from ?   I  am  from  Germany !   See  us  soon  again  here,  ok?  ~~~~~~~~

This Is What the Love of God Means.jpg

502015701_univ_pnr_lg.jpg

%%%%%&&&&.jpg

58e8329ca342d_ABEAUTIFULMEMORIALTABLE---------------------------------------------------------------------.jpg.2e885482665148a5c5e8e530e6c24ef6.jpg

Hi,  my  dear  Brother  David :)  Yes,  RSA  I  knew  its  south  Africa !  We've  a  loving  friend  there.....  My  Memorial  is  also  finished  now...  Our  attendees  I  can  say  tmw.  bec.  it  was  very  full !  Every  year  a  wonderful  talk  and  an  especially  ceremony.  Thanks  so  much  for  your  nice  answer ❤

Dear Sis my Memorial has finished. I loved the talk, the warm love from my Brothers and Sisters and finally I loved seeing all the visitors.  My husband could not attend this year however I was still able to enjoy myself and my tears that I shared were tears of joy thinking about what's to come in the near future for us............we love you Jehovah!!!!!!!???

9 hours ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Dear Sis my Memorial has finished. I loved the talk, the warm love from my Brothers and Sisters and finally I loved seeing all the visitors.  My husband could not attend this year however I was still able to enjoy myself and my tears that I shared were tears of joy thinking about what's to come in the near future for us............we love you Jehovah!!!!!!!???

@Blanchie DeGrate Glad you could attend. Do they have call in for your husband? We have it here, very nice if you can't go because of health issues. Memorial was very simplified this year for new ones. Thank you Jehovah! It does bring tears to our eyes. I cried all afternoon after posting my pictures about the last days leading up to his betrayal and death. Yet, we rejoice in our hearts our Loyal Love Jehovah and Christ Jesus have for us!

May Jehovah bless your efforts, we are very much loved and treasured.

Agape, Bible Speaks ???

3 hours ago, derek1956 said:

3 congregations disturbed during memorial in Russia

Can you tell us more details about that ? Thank you derek 1956 !

4 hours ago, derek1956 said:

3 congregations disturbed during memorial in Russia

Tell us more details please,  derek 1956.....  Where did you read that ?  Thank you ! 

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

Can you tell us more details about that ? Thank you derek 1956 !

Tell us more details please,  derek 1956.....  Where did you read that ?  Thank you ! 

@Queen Esther We must pray, pray, pray! They perhaps can't speak, always being watched..                  ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?

I am so happy to hear that our brothers and sisters in Russia were able to have the memorial service, without any problems. We are thinking of you all, and also remember in our prayers. May Jehovah give you all the strength to keep on going. Love you all, Agape!! Greetings and much of love and many hugs from Germany!!

51 minutes ago, Marijke said:

I am so happy to hear that our brothers and sisters in Russia were able to have the memorial service, without any problems. We are thinking of you all, and also remember in our prayers. May Jehovah give you all the strength to keep on going. Love you all, Agape!! Greetings and much of love and many hugs from Germany!!

@Marijke Please go here for updates.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.