bruceq

Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written

Translated from Russian so please excuse any inaccuracies 

Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written ?! What is this marvelous news, which is almost entirely ignored by the media, especially in Russia, but considered representatives of the Guinness Book of Records? Most recently, the post offices in many countries ended international brands. In Facebook, Instagram and other social networks continues to grow the number of photos with people, writing letters to Russia.  Guinness workers watch to see letter-writing campaign can this be included in the Book of Records.  The current record holder for writing letters  The current record for a letter-writing marathon organization "Amnesty International": write letters in defense of human rights. The campaign has been written in general, more than one million letters, through which dozens of people were released.  What is this new story - by writing letters in Russian ? At a time when everyone is busy controversy about the extent to which Russia could intervene in the recent US elections, Russia quietly, significantly limited and restricts the freedom of one particular group of its citizens.  Perhaps you read and say, "Well, it - Russia, in the end; Is not she always restricts the rights of its citizens? ". Not really.  After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia became a democratic society with the Constitution, described  even more clearly and specifically than freedom of religion guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.  Despite this assurance, the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation petitioned the Supreme Court to recognize Jehovah's Witnesses (Jehovah's Witnesses) extremists on a par with an organization such as LIH. If the claim is satisfied, then for more than 175,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in the country illegally will meet to worship, to discuss the Bible with others or even just to read the Bible in their own homes. Hearing on the case was scheduled for April 5, 2017, hearings were held and now the court will continue April 12, 2017. Interesting statistics © Google Trends All these actions of the Russian authorities have led to the fact that the dynamics of the popularity of Jehovah's Witnesses on the Internet has increased a record compared to other religious denominations.  As they say, are now Jehovah's Witnesses on the Internet in the trend, as ever! :-) Top of the Pops in the Google Trends has received their official website, which is locked in a single country in the world - Russia. Witnesses decided to take the pens and pencils In response to the injustice all 8,000,000 of Jehovah's Witnesses from all over the world have decided to write a letter in defense of their Russian fellow six key officials in Moscow, including the president - Vladimir Putin.  Sending six letters by mail to Moscow from the United States costs about $ 8. The total cost of postage, according to one researcher, based only on the US level, amounted to more than $ 55 million. In some other countries it cost the family a large part of their monthly income. But these costs do not stop Jehovah's Witnesses to write so many letters in support of their co-religionists.  H as the basis of reports from sots.setey, "Jehovah's Witnesses",  their children , friends and business partners took up this matter with great desire.  Surprisingly, if each of the 8,000,000 people to send six letters, Facebook mathematician calculated that Moscow post office can get a stack of mail in height or length of over 30 kilometers!  And Russian Post has celebrated the new record of international mail. This campaign of letter-writing, which was organized by Jehovah's Witnesses, in some countries went so quickly and orderly, that simply amazed. Here is one example: Foreign media about the trial witnesses and letter-writing campaign In addition, many foreign media spread the news about the forthcoming decision of the court, and the campaign of writing letters against the RF Ministry of Justice action against Jehovah's Witnesses  (in English / in English) : The article on the Australian site   the R ealnewsone  begins with the incredible, but absolutely accurate entry : "The Russian government has decided to defy Jehovah God." Rochester, NY (Rochester, NY): Jehovah's Witnesses in favor of freedom in Russia. Of Missouri You will's University then Religion News the Service (University of Missouri, news service): Jehovah's Witnesses are afraid that the Russian authorities may prohibit them Philippines of The (Philippines): Witnesses problem - we join in the appeal against the Russian threat to ban them Leone sierra ( Sierra Leone): "Jehovah's Witnesses" - Mobilizing the global response to the threat of a ban in Russia. The Network's Mission Michigan You will News : Religious freedom and the Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia Spokane, Washington You : Jehovah's Witnesses protest against the label And Tobago trinidad : Russia: Witnesses terrorist group World television channel the BBC , on its front page, post articles and videos , as law enforcement throw Witnesses prohibited materials with explanatory interview with a representative of Jehovah's Witnesses, Jaroslav Sivulskii (in English / in English). Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia and the websites of other countries  also reprinted a press release on the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Although the titles of the pro-Russian news sources, you can see several different outlook. But, in fact, the English-language news read as Russian: Had enough, enough, unjustly, that Jehovah's Witnesses are facing a ban! The Helsinki Commission , which consists of US senators and congressmen condemned the Russian lawyers filed a lawsuit. The UN also called on Russia to stop the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses. While a sense of world politicians are not appreciated, millions of Jehovah's Witnesses letters - peaceful, law-abiding citizens who  just  want  that  all  people  have  the freedom  of religion -  strewed all over the world and are perhaps even more chances to persuade the Russian government to stop the persecution than a few American politicians.  If your local news outlet covered this story, please feel free to send them the link to this article.  Jehovah's Witnesses in the Book of Records  Guinness The future will show whether the representatives of the Guinness Book record a new world record for the number of letters written. Jehovah's Witnesses have at times fall into the Guinness World Records  - the number of languages into which translations of their literature magazine  The Watchtower,  which was there , even witnesses were in this book because of the refusal of transfusion of foreign blood .  Although Jehovah's Witnesses are not fundamentally, will they in the  Guinness Book of Records for the number of written messages or not, because their main task is quite different - the commandment that instructed them to their Lord Christ, in particular, in Matthew 7: 12; Matthew 22: 35-40; 28: 18-20; John 13: 34-35 ...

Подробнее тут: 

Hello guest!

WATCHTOWER HISTORICAL ITEMS AND RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS -FOR MORE INFO AND BOOKS ON RUSSIA REPRESSION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SEE {LISA.JOEYWIT EBAY}.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:43 AM, bruceq said:

The article on the Australian site   the R ealnewsone  begins with the incredible, but absolutely accurate entry : "The Russian government has decided to defy Jehovah God."

Love it!  Exactly what they are doing.

Jesus said "All authority has been given me in heaven and earth. Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and o the holy spirit". Matthew 28:1819.

Jehovah is the one who gave Jesus that authority. This authority has been passed on to us when Jesus said: "Go..."  So they are really defying Jehovah God.

8 hours ago, Ana Caban LLoret said:

News don't mention it , still makes God happy to see we love our brothers 

Not mentioned yet because it may happen soon is what the article is saying : "The future will show whether the representatives of the Guinness Book record a new world record for the number of letters written"

bruceq I'm curios what your source is. You said the current holder of the record is Amnesty International. However that is an easy thing to verify. Unfortunately Amnesty International only hold 2 Guinness Book Records. one is for "Largest Human Rights Organization" and the other is for "Largest Book of Signatures". The printed findings of Amnesty International have been used in  7 other world records, none of which, have anything to do with letter writing. Further to that point i was unable to find any world record for "letter writing", "letters written", "letters mailed", "letter-writing", "letter writing", or a dozen other variations i tried. I did find one entry under "writing letters" but it was for Smallest Nano Calligraphy. I sincerely doubt there is a way of clocking the number of letters written in that manner accurately. I'm going to refrain from circulating this without verification.

@Mark Ledger ... while I applaud your investigation before sharing the info. Please also realize that @bruceq clearly stated that this was a translation from another site (he posted his source). 

Obviously he felt it was worth looking into and sharing. Don't shoot the messenger when the messenger is only telling you what another site is saying.

I apologize, it wasn't my intent to shoot the messenger.... just trying to clear it up ....i did follow that link, there were several inaccurate statements made on it, but what was more worrisome, was that in less than 2 min on that link there were several web browser hijack attempts. I recommend good security if anyone wants follow that link. Again I'm sorry if my statements seemed like an attack ... just looking to get to the truth.

Yes they were particularly talking about the Jackie Chan being a Witness thing that was posted here then they noticed the Guiness book posting. On stopjwban some were saying to ban this forum in particular because of what some have posted. I simply post news and have a source if I feel it is of benefit to the brothers. I do not intend to mislead with false stories as I alsways have source material. Of course some of them may be false stories but the article said that Guiness "MAY" look into it someday, not that they already did. And since it was translated from Russian it may not be entirely accurate anyway due to English translation differences. I do not understand why some brothers, if they are brothers, need to feel so disturbed from postings here. It is up to the administrators to decide what is posted or not.

I do not believe banning a forum such as this is an appropriate step just because some opposers may post here, after all apostates have been posting on #stopjwban yet no one says to ban that hastag. Is that not hypocrisy for them to try and ban us. It is the Russian Government that is trying to ban. Who is the adversary here anyway?

Please let us be "peaceable to all men" as our talk stated today!

26 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

I read by 2 Brothers, it shall be  FAKE NEWS with our JW campaign in the Guinness book ??

Wise observation. I mean, are the Russian authorities going to assist in the verification of this?

Simon Botes said "This site

Hello guest!
is spreading FAKE NEWS and outright lies. Friends let's not support fake news.

I am sure its just an overreaction to say to ban us all.

10 minutes ago, bruceq said:

On stopjwban some were saying to ban this forum in

I don't think anyone can ban this forum :)

6 minutes ago, Eoin Joyce said:

are the Russian authorities going to assist in the verification of this?

Would you like my opinion? :D:D (I don't have the animated belly roll in my emoticons)

5 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Simon Botes said "This site

Hello guest!
is spreading FAKE NEWS and outright lies. Friends let's not support fake news.

I am sure its just an overreaction to say to ban us all.

Just seems a bit hypocritical to say this about our forum when I know for a certainty that apostates have posted on theirs. After all this is social media we can't prevent people from posting I guess.

Take all more patience.... I trust in what Jehovah will doing soon !  :D

All words around that are in vain.....  It takes time,  Jehovah's time✔️ HE will make it alone, we don't know HIS plan ! I learned to have patience and keep on the watch, daily ! 

Thats my opinion. Have a nice day to all ! :) 

5 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Just seems a bit hypocritical to say this about our forum when I know for a certainty that apostates have posted on theirs. After all this is social media we can't prevent people from posting I guess.

Well, I wouldn't even worry about it then. Who cares what they think, really?

2 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

Be proud of your counts when you want, @bruceq Congrats... xD 

But Jehovah is thinking different, you know that ?

Of course, thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• salomon

Une lettre de Jéhovah      
      Un jour en rentrant à la maison, tu trouves devant ta porte un magnifique paquet avec l'inscription suivante:
      Cadeau de la part de ton Créateur Jéhovah
      Impatient, tu entres dans la maison et tu ouvres vite le cadeau, et tu trouves à l'intérieur un miroir et une lettre qui dit :
      Ma très chère création, je t'offre ce miroir pour que tu te regardes bien dedans ... que vois-tu?
      Ton visage fatigué, tes petites rides, tes grands yeux qui n'arrivent plus à rester ouverts à la fin de la journée ?
      Vois-tu ton cœur, tes sentiments les plus profonds et si ton âme est gaie ou triste ?
      A présent que tu t'es bien observé, s'il te plait, nettoies bien le miroir et regardes-toi encore car je voudrais que tu saches comment MOI je te vois.
      Tu es une création sortie de mes mains, tu es une poussière PRECIEUSE à mes yeux.
      Quand mes yeux se posent sur la terre, mon cœur exulte de joie en voyant l'amour que tu as pour moi et le bonheur que tu éprouves lorsque tu réussis à atteindre le but que tu t'es fixé.
      Je vois la beauté de ton sourire, la sincérité de ton cœur et l'aide que tu fournis aux autres.
      Je vois comment chaque jour, tu me recherches, tu me trouves et tu me parles et tu me loues avec tes lèvres.
      Mais j'ai noté d'autres choses encore:Je vois que tu es fatigué et que ton corps souffre à cause d'une maladie..Oui, je vois et je ressens ta souffrance.Je sais que ce système de choses t'afflige et que tu n'en peux plus de lutter, que tu as peur et que ton cœur est triste.Mais je vois aussi que tu veux rester debout et que ton esprit et ton cœur luttent pour ne pas m'abandonner.
      Et pour tout cela, je voudrais que tu saches que, lorsque tu pleures, je pleure aussi, et quand tu es heureux, je suis heureux moi aussi. S'il te plait, laisse-moi t'aider et t'offrir ma protection en tant que Père.
      Que je t'offre le remède pour ton cœur et pour ton âme. Laisse-moi te montrer le bonheur d'une vraie vie dans la perfection.Moi, je te connais.S'il. te plait, ne m'abandonnes pas car 
      notre amitié et ta foi forte t'aideront à surmonter toutes tes épreuves.
      Maintenant, au terme de cette lettre, avec un cœur empreint d'humilité, tu te demandes peut-être :
      Mais Jéhovah, ce cadeau, je ne le mérite pas, pourquoi donc me l'offres-tu à moi ?
      Et Jéhovah te répondra: mais tu ne comprends donc pas ? Il est pour toi car je t'aime !

· 0 replies
    • salomon

Révelation 5.5  b -Le Lion qui est de la tribu de Juda  .

Mais qui est cet Agneau que la Bible appelle aussi le “Lion qui est de la tribu de Juda” et la “racine” de David, “racine” qui donne la vie ? Il s’agit de Jésus Christ, descendant d’Abraham et du roi David, de la tribu de Juda, qui fut le premier roi judéen de Jérusalem (Gen. 49:9, 10 ; Mat. 1:1-6)

la Bible dit du lion qu’il “ est le plus fort parmi les bêtes et [qu’il] ne rebrousse chemin devant personne ”. (Proverbes 30:30.) Tel est le courage du Christ.     cf 36
      Les créatures célestes le proclamèrent “ digne de recevoir la puissance, et la richesse, et la sagesse, et la force, et l’honneur, et la gloire, et la bénédiction ”, parce qu’il avait, comme un lion, défendu la justice et le jugement, et s’était, tel un agneau, sacrifié afin de sauver les humains (Ré 5:5-13)

‘Tu es digne de prendre le rouleau et d’en ouvrir les sceaux, car tu as été égorgé et avec ton sang tu as acheté pour Dieu des personnes de toute tribu, et langue, et peuple, et nation, et tu en as fait, pour notre Dieu, un royaume et des prêtres, et ils régneront sur la terre.’” — Rév. 5:8-10.

11 Ce “Lion qui est de la tribu de Juda”, et qui était appelé à faire un royaume, a donc été égorgé et offert en sacrifice. Ce sacrifice correspondait à celui de l’agneau sans défaut qui, conformément à ce que prévoyait la Loi de Moïse, était offert pour les péchés d’Israël. Ce “Lion” était le “serviteur” juste de Jéhovah à propos duquel le prophète Ésaïe a annoncé sous l’inspiration de Dieu : “Il était serré de près, et il se laissait affliger ; cependant il n’ouvrait pas la bouche. Il était mené à l’abattage comme un mouton ; et comme une brebis qui est devenue muette devant ses tondeurs, lui aussi n’ouvrait pas la bouche. (...) Il a répandu son âme jusqu’à la mort, et (...) c’est parmi les transgresseurs qu’il a été compté ; et (...) lui-même s’est chargé du péché de beaucoup de gens, et (...) il s’est mis à intervenir pour les transgresseurs.” — És. 53:7, 12 ; Actes 8:30-35.     w76 618

· 0 replies
    • salomon

Révelation 5.5  b -Le Lion qui est de la tribu de Juda  .

Mais qui est cet Agneau que la Bible appelle aussi le “Lion qui est de la tribu de Juda” et la “racine” de David, “racine” qui donne la vie ? Il s’agit de Jésus Christ, descendant d’Abraham et du roi David, de la tribu de Juda, qui fut le premier roi judéen de Jérusalem (Gen. 49:9, 10 ; Mat. 1:1-6)

la Bible dit du lion qu’il “ est le plus fort parmi les bêtes et [qu’il] ne rebrousse chemin devant personne ”. (Proverbes 30:30.) Tel est le courage du Christ.     cf 36
      Les créatures célestes le proclamèrent “ digne de recevoir la puissance, et la richesse, et la sagesse, et la force, et l’honneur, et la gloire, et la bénédiction ”, parce qu’il avait, comme un lion, défendu la justice et le jugement, et s’était, tel un agneau, sacrifié afin de sauver les humains (Ré 5:5-13)

‘Tu es digne de prendre le rouleau et d’en ouvrir les sceaux, car tu as été égorgé et avec ton sang tu as acheté pour Dieu des personnes de toute tribu, et langue, et peuple, et nation, et tu en as fait, pour notre Dieu, un royaume et des prêtres, et ils régneront sur la terre.’” — Rév. 5:8-10.

11 Ce “Lion qui est de la tribu de Juda”, et qui était appelé à faire un royaume, a donc été égorgé et offert en sacrifice. Ce sacrifice correspondait à celui de l’agneau sans défaut qui, conformément à ce que prévoyait la Loi de Moïse, était offert pour les péchés d’Israël. Ce “Lion” était le “serviteur” juste de Jéhovah à propos duquel le prophète Ésaïe a annoncé sous l’inspiration de Dieu : “Il était serré de près, et il se laissait affliger ; cependant il n’ouvrait pas la bouche. Il était mené à l’abattage comme un mouton ; et comme une brebis qui est devenue muette devant ses tondeurs, lui aussi n’ouvrait pas la bouche. (...) Il a répandu son âme jusqu’à la mort, et (...) c’est parmi les transgresseurs qu’il a été compté ; et (...) lui-même s’est chargé du péché de beaucoup de gens, et (...) il s’est mis à intervenir pour les transgresseurs.” — És. 53:7, 12 ; Actes 8:30-35.     w76 618

· 0 replies
    • salomon

Courage (...) mon frère ou ma sœur en Christ, toi qui cherches d’un pas pesant à courir sur le chemin étroit. Sa voie est rocailleuse: ne t’en soucie pas; elle est entièrement consacrée et sanctifiée par les pieds bénis du Maître. Considère chaque épine comme une fleur; chaque rocher acéré comme un jalon qui te porte rapidement vers le but. (...) Garde tes yeux fixés sur le prix .
       La Tour de Garde (juillet 1879)Zion’s Watch Tower : w92 15/3 23

· 0 replies
  • Welcome To Our Community

The most intelligent people on planet Earth hang out on this forum. Be ready to have your points of view challenged and refined.

You need to be registered and logged in to get full access and to add content yourself. 

• Similar Content

• By Israeli Bar Avaddhon

How will it end the proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses?   I wish to state that the purpose of this article, like all the ones posted so far, is not to see who is right. Humanly speaking, we are all brothers and neighbors to the Russians when even a single brother suffers, we all should suffer with them - Romans 24:15 There is no controversy desire towards the Governing Body, and even on their current scriptural understanding. However, even the author of this article recognizes the supreme importance of paying attention to scripture and explain how, this, decodes current events. Aware that the current situation in Russia will have to expand to other nations (and that includes ours), with the utmost humility and attention we must approach to Scripture without hiding uncomfortable truths. This, despite the delicate and far from cheerful topic, will show how Jehovah knows everything and has everything under control. What can we expect in the near future, particularly in relation to the proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. The proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses and the preaching is a Bible prophecy?   As we all know the situation that has developed in Russia in the latter period it is anything but cheerful. The April 20, 2017 the work of our brothers has been declared illegal and the recent appeal, which occurred on July 17 in Moscow, has done nothing but confirm this unjust sentence. This judgment, in addition to imposing the closing of the administrative center with all the consequences, forbids all religious activities. The official story is that the decision of the Supreme Court is located at the following link   As recognized by the brother Anderson appealed the options, at least in Russia, they have ended. There are no degrees or higher possibility of further appeals in this nation. Brother Mark Sanderson acknowledged, in one of the last video you can find in tv.jw.org site, which because of this ruling is to be expected that religious persecution increases. At Brother Lett question whether there is still a possibility of appeal, Brother Sanderson replied that he would turn to the European Court of Human Rights. With the so-called "provisional measures" the European Court could intervene even trying to block the ruling. Obviously it is not at all certain that a judgment in favor of Jehovah's Witnesses by the European Court of Justice to have the least effect on a sovereign state. The European Court certainly can not decide for a sovereign state, nor a state like Russia, but it is a possibility. So Lett specifically asked, "Mark, you see a parallel in the Bible with the events they have witnessed in the Supreme Court?" Sanderson responded by quoting Matthew 5:11: "... lying against you will say all sorts of evil things" and on this there is little to argue that, whatever they say, and minus any errors, you really ridiculous to compare Jehovah's witnesses to terrorist groups. So Brother Sanderson talked about the excellent experience in the various embassies and how they astound themselves because "their Jehovah's Witnesses" were receiving such treatment. "Jehovah's Witnesses have faced the concentration camps in the Nazi era; it has not stopped the exile in Siberia; we did not stop the hard labor in the Gulag ... and all this thanks to the protection of our God, Jehovah" ( these were the words of brother Sanderson). It 'great to hear this declaration of trust in our loving Father, Jehovah. We all know that, whatever happens, Jehovah will find the right solution in the best and the right time. As mentioned, he has everything under control. However doi every one of us knows very well that whatever idea we can do about a particular issue, it is always the Word of God that we must address. It is absolutely true that our dear brothers, in history, "they faced the concentration camps, were not stopped by exile in Siberia, were not stopped by the hard labor in the Gulag" and all this has happened thanks to ' Jehovah's help, but what we really should ask is ... "what is Jehovah's will for us in the time we're living in?" By studying the history of Israel it is not a mystery to assert that they, many times, fed false expectations about the will of Jehovah. So another question you should ask is ... "What is happening in Russia these days is a specific Biblical prophecy or is part of the general hatred by all nations as mentioned Brother Sanderson?" This question is crucial because if the proscription in Russia is one of many "diatribes" caused by this world, no different from what happened in Mali or Burundi, then the period we are living is not particularly relevant. This situation will have ups and downs, we will be downsized or abolished and we have to wait for something else, something, to see fulfilled prophecies. If this event is similar to what happened in the past, then it's all in doubt (also time) and we have to find something else to observe and which make our scriptural reflections. On the other hand if this event has something special, that is scripturally relevant, then it is up to us to dig in the Scriptures to understand what is really happening, why, and where does that lead. First we try to isolate those involved trying not preclude us to explanations other than those to which we are accustomed. The subjects involved are basically two: the Russian nation and our brothers (recognized and characterized by the work of preaching). To begin with we can see how in Daniel are talking about some horn would have "thrown down the truth" and that the daily sacrifice would be phased out, which, as we know, is the work of preaching - Daniel 8: 9- 12 Who is this horn? Whatever idea we may have about it, we must take into account the words the angel addressed to Daniel. Speaking of this horn, among other things explains the angel ... "And in his heart he will give great tunes, and when freedom from anxieties bring to ruin many. It will rise against the Prince of princes, but he shall be broken without hand "- Daniel 8:25 The official intention identifies this horn as the Anglo-American empire but at this point we have a scriptural issue because from Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 of Daniel we understand clearly that it is the king of the north to be "broken without hand" by Michele - see Daniel 11: 40-44; 12: 1 So, unless we do not want to assert that the book of Daniel it contradicts, or the Anglo-American empire is the king of the north, or the horn may not be the Anglo-American empire. It is the king of the north to suppress the daily sacrifice, to throw truth to the ground, so the only thing to do is to try to understand the identity of this king. Who embodies, today, this king? They are still made outlandish assumptions * (see footnote) but it is clear that to answer this question we must always be borrowed from the Scripture. Seeing by what logic the various rival kings have changed their identity over the centuries, we can immediately weed out many possibilities. The king of the north may not appear at random. As you can also see in the mirror summary of the book "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!" on pages 228 and 246 (Italian edition), f inora we managed to ricostru ire the identity of their king because or the bloodline or the occupied territories. We pay attention to this. At one point, the identity of the two kings changes (see chapter fourteen) and the whole question is played on the territory of Syria. Syria depicts King of the North while Egypt the king of the south. However, with the intervention of Rome between the two contenders, Antiochus IV (Syrian) should abandon its claims on Egypt. This puts an end to the rivalry between the two kings. Less than a hundred years after Syria became a Roman province. E 'for this reason that we are able to identify Rome as king of the north: the political / geographical connection. It is not the power to identify it as such, although, of course, be a king can face a confrontation with his powerful enemy. Roma not appeared from nowhere drove off, so to speak, the last king of the north (in this case, Syria). The various kings, therefore, may change his identity (the bloodline is not binding) but the next power, to assume the role of the new king, it has to start from the last conquered territory. At least that's the logical thread that is visible around the guide to Daniel. In addition to this it is obvious to assert that the identity of the two kings is not interchangeable . This means that the king of the north can not become king of the south and vice versa. Unlike this distinction it would be meaningless. Following this logic we come to the last two historical re: the Anglo-American Empire and the Third Reich of Hitler (see the book already mentioned on page 268). So far we all agree, is not it? This is also the official understanding. Since it has not been a single dominant king in all the earth, and is therefore not Armageddon arrived, we have to see who won this war in order to understand who their king. Who are the "kings" of the victorious World War II, ie those that led to the defeat of the Third Reich? We can see more on page 257 of the same book. In this photo there are three characters: Winston Churchill (British Prime Minister). Franklin Roosvelt (US President) and Iosif Stalin (Soviet Premier). We have seen that the king of Daniel are not interchangeable. If we have established that the Anglo-American empire is the king of the south, it must remain so. So the logic is very simple and the picture looks even want to take the answer. The United Kingdom, represented by Churchill, may not be the next king of the north and can not be the United States represented by Roosevelt. They are both the king of the south and those remain. That's why all the diatribes on the identity of the king of the north are absolutely useless. Only Russia can be the king of the north regardless of whether today may have a different geography and though there are many post-Soviet states. Russia was not incorporated from any other power, as happened in Syria, and therefore no other nation could have taken its place. There are many other interesting details that go perfectly with this nation;     So Russia is the horn which Daniel saw in reference to the last days and is the nation that has abolished the daily sacrifice. This is precisely what happened April 20, 2017, or should we wait for some other development? We do not know. It may be that there is a twist, and perhaps the European Court will manage to overturn the decision of the Russian Supreme Court. If so, then the abolition of the daily sacrifice (described in Daniel) is still a future event , however due to this king. We can only wait and assess the events as they happen. If this suppression is actually the one described in the scriptures ... what can we expect? Let us allow the Scripture to speak. Daniel 8: 9-12 says, "And one of them popped another horn, small, and it was great toward the south and the east and toward the Decoration. He went on to become great until the army of heaven, so that dropped to the ground part of the army and of the stars, and trampled on. and it gave great arias to the Prince of the army, and he was taken off the [sacrifice] continuous, and he was thrown down the established place of his sanctuary. and gradually it was given a military itself, along with the [sacrifice] continuously, because of transgression, and continued to throw truth to the ground, and acted and had success. " According to these words are we to expect a miraculous deliverance, a "protection" as well as his brother flashed Sanderson? Maybe a political change in our favor? Unfortunately not. On the contrary, comparing other scriptures it understands that this king "will reduce the powerful ruined" including the "holy people" and act effectively. The only way to understand whether this proscription is exactly as described in Daniel, is to see if it will expand to other nations. Furthermore, if this proscription is that described in Daniel, what it is to say that on April 20 are started the 2300 evenings and mornings - Daniel 8:13, 14, 26 What will happen in these 2300 days? What will happen at the end of these 2300 days? If you're curious, go see the articles on this topic. We pay attention to the prophecy. We pray constantly, and we trust in Jehovah.   Footnote *: Today we discuss whether the king of the north will be China but for the reasons listed above that is not possible. Of course it is possible that China will ally with Russia widening in this way the king of the north identities just as the UK did in his time, with the United States. No chance for Isis, the European Union or some other power that, ultimately, may ally itself with Russia.    
    • By Nicole
      The U.S. government banned all use of Kaspersky Lab Inc. software in federal information systems, citing concerns about the Moscow-based security firm’s links to the Russian government and espionage efforts.
      All agencies will be required to identify any Kaspersky products they have used within 30 days and develop plans to discontinue their use, according to a directive from Elaine Duke, the acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
      “This action is based on the information security risks presented by the use of Kaspersky products,” DHS said Wednesday in a statement. “The risk that the Russian government, whether acting on its own or in collaboration with Kaspersky, could capitalize on access provided by Kaspersky products to compromise federal information and information systems directly implicates U.S. national security.”
      Read more: 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By bruceq
      Trial of Bible ends
      VYBORG COURT RULES JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES' BIBLE IS EXTREMIST LITERATURE

Judge Dmitry Yurievich Grishin of the Vyborg city court, a kandidat of jurisprudence and former chairman of the department of civil law of the A.S. Pushkin Leningrad University, announced his decision: to grant the petition of the Leningrad-Finland transport prosecutor; to find "Sacred Scripture—New World Translation" extremist material; to find the brochures "The Bible and it Main Subject," "Science instead of the Bible?" and "How to Improve Health. Five Simple Rules" to be extremist materials; to confiscate the batch of the aforesaid literature. The court's decision has not taken effect and it may be appealed within thirty days. (tr. by PDS, posted 17 August 2017)

Also JW.ORG:
      News Alerts

BREAKING NEWS | Russian Court Bans New World Translation

On August 17, 2017, the Vyborg City Court in Russia ruled to ban the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (NWT). In Russia, it is illegal to ban a Bible. However, a court-appointed “expert study” claimed that the NWT is not a Bible. The decision to ban the NWT came even after the powerful testimony of experts and the fine argumentation of our brothers, proving undeniably that the NWT is a Bible. In spite of such obvious discrimination, Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide take comfort from 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , “the word of our God endures forever.” We are appealing the decision.
    • By Kurt
      Russian ban on Jehovah's Witnesses comes into force
      17 August 2017

An appeal hearing at Russia's Supreme Court over the ban on Jehovah's Witnesses as an 'extremist' organisation on 17 July 2017 — AFP 

MOSCOW: Russia's justice ministry said Thursday that it has added Jehovah's Witnesses to its black list, formalising a ban for the Christian movement over alleged "extremist activities".
      In a statement, the ministry said that the decision "had entered legal force" to ban the activities of the central organisation of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia and also all 395 local offices.
      The evangelical movement also appeared in the ministry's online register of banned organisations.
      The Jehovah's Witnesses have fought a long legal battle against the ban, culminating in a Russian Supreme Court ruling in July to reject an appeal.
      In April, the Supreme Court issued a ruling banning the Christian group and seizing its property.
      That decision came after the justice ministry said it had found signs of "extremist activity" within the religious movement and requested that it be banned.
      Members of the Jehovah's Witnesses – a Christian evangelical movement that was born in the United States in the 19th century – consider modern churches to have deviated from the Bible's true teachings. They reject modern evolutionary theory and refuse blood transfusions.
      Washington last month called the ruling against the group "the latest in a disturbing trend of persecution of religious minorities in Russia".
      There are more than eight million Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide, with some countries classifying the group as a sect.
      Its members are known for preaching on doorsteps, where they offer religious literature and attempt to convert people.
      In 2004 Russia dissolved the Moscow branch of the Jehovah's Witnesses. The European Court of Human Rights ruled in 2010 that the move had violated the right to freedom of religion and association. — AFP
  • Popular Now

• Topics

• "In Jehovah the God of Israel he trusted."—2 Ki. 18:5. – 👑🗣🕊📜🕊🗣👑 King Sennacherib of Assyria sent his representatives—including Rabshakeh—to Jerusalem along with a heavy military force. King Hezekiah of Judah went to the house of Jehovah and began praying: “O Jehovah our God, save us, please, out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, O Jehovah, are God alone.” (2 Ki. 19:14-19)  Hezekiah acted in harmony with his prayer. Even before going up to the temple to pray, he instructed the people not to respond to Rabshakeh’s taunts. Hezekiah also sent a delegation to Isaiah the prophet, seeking his advice. (2 Ki. 18:36; 19:1, 2)  Hezekiah took steps that he could rightly take. He did not try to seek support from Egypt or from neighboring nations. Rather than lean upon his own understanding, Hezekiah trusted in Jehovah. After Jehovah’s angel struck down 185,000 of Sennacherib’s men, Sennacherib “pulled away” and returned to Nineveh.—2 Ki. 19:35,36. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Smile Today! –  We Are Blessed! "To see a World in a Grain of Sand  And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand   And Eternity in an hour."  Bible Speaks- 🦋🐚🐞🐝🦒🐕🐚🦋 (Ps 41:13) "May Jehovah, the God of Israel, be praised. Throughout all eternity. Amen and Amen."
    • Safeguard Your Inheritance by Making Wise Choices 🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 “Abhor what is wicked, cling to what is good.”—ROMANS 12:9.  🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 The first step is to think about the consequences of sin. The more we love Jehovah, the more we will appreciate our inheritance. When we love someone, we do not want to hurt that person. Instead, we try our best to make him happy. So we should take time to think about the consequences of sin, that is, how we would hurt ourselves and others if we gave in to temptation.  🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 We should ask ourselves: ‘How would my selfish conduct affect my relationship with Jehovah? How would the sin affect my family? How would it affect my brothers and sisters in the congregation? Would my conduct offend others?’ (Philippians 1:10)  🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 We could also ask ourselves: ‘Are a few moments of immoral pleasure worth the price I will pay afterward? Do I really want to be like Esau, who cried bitterly when he realized the consequences of his sin?’ (Hebrews 12:17)  🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 If we think carefully about these questions, we will hate what is bad and love what is good. (Romans 12:9) When we truly love Jehovah, we will work hard to protect our inheritance.—Psalm 73:28. 🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 If we want to be prepared to resist temptation, we have to make an effort to keep ourselves strong 🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 The second step is to prepare ourselves to resist temptation. Jehovah has given us many ways to prepare ourselves to resist temptation from the world and protect our relationship with him. For example, he has shown us how to benefit from Bible study, meetings, the field ministry, and prayer. (1 Corinthians 15:58)  🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 Each time we tell Jehovah our true feelings in prayer and every time we work hard in the ministry, we are preparing ourselves to resist temptation. (Read 1 Timothy 6:12, 19.) 🙏🏻🦉🕊📖🕊🦉🙏🏻 If we want to succeed, we have to keep making the effort to do these things. (Galatians 6:7)  - Bible Speaks - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • " It seems that all true Christians have equal access to the Bible, prayer and holy spirit. "  - Anna ------------ (Psalm 65:2) 2 O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come.

(Proverbs 2:1-22) My son, if you accept my sayings And treasure up my commandments,  2 By making your ear attentive to wisdom And inclining your heart to discernment;  3 Moreover, if you call out for understanding And raise your voice for discernment;  4 If you keep seeking for it as for silver, And you keep searching for it as for hidden treasures;  5 Then you will understand the fear of Jehovah, And you will find the knowledge of God.  6 For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; From his mouth come knowledge and discernment.  (John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (Revelation 22:17) And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free. (Joel 2:28,29)  28 After that I will pour out my spirit on every sort of flesh, And your sons and your daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, And your young men will see visions. 29 And even on my male slaves and female slaves I will pour out my spirit in those days. Everyone has equal opportunity to come to Jehovah and receive help. ===== I wanted to send this last night but it disappeared. Thanks to admin for restoring it. ===== This morning I was writing a post and something miraculous happened - I was trying to remember a phrase in the Bible, but did not know where it was in the Bible.  I however continued with my writing, when I looked for the scripture for the next point I realized that I was being helped because the verse above the scripture had the phrase I was looking for to support the previous point. (I really did not know it was there I had seen it.) This is not the first time I had experiences that show that Jehovah wants us to help others put confidence in Him and his Word.  God's Word is alive and exerts power.  Sometimes after I research things to help others I often understand them better or things become clearer to me as well.  

• "Pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment."—Prov. 2:2. 👑🕊📖📚📖🕊👑 "By making your ear attentive to wisdom, And inclining your heart to discernment."
      Prov. 2:2  At the start of Solomon’s kingship, God appeared to him in a dream and invited him to make a request. Aware of his limited experience, Solomon requested wisdom. (1 Ki. 3:5-9)  Pleased that the king asked for wisdom rather than for riches and glory, God gave Solomon “a wise and understanding heart”—as well as prosperity. (1 Ki. 3:10-14)  We personally do not expect to receive wisdom miraculously. Solomon said that “Jehovah himself gives wisdom,” but he wrote that we should strive to gain that godly quality. He used expressions such as “call out for,” “keep seeking for,” and “keep searching for” wisdom. (Prov. 2:1-6)  Clearly, we can gain wisdom. It would be good to ask: ‘Am I taking to heart Solomon’s example of treasuring divine wisdom? Do the choices I make indicate that I am treasuring and seeking divine wisdom?’ 
      👑🕊📖📚📖🕊👑 Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Dany Bellomo