The World News Media

Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written

bruceq

Translated from Russian so please excuse any inaccuracies 

Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written ?! What is this marvelous news, which is almost entirely ignored by the media, especially in Russia, but considered representatives of the Guinness Book of Records? Most recently, the post offices in many countries ended international brands. In Facebook, Instagram and other social networks continues to grow the number of photos with people, writing letters to Russia.  Guinness workers watch to see letter-writing campaign can this be included in the Book of Records.  The current record holder for writing letters  The current record for a letter-writing marathon organization "Amnesty International": write letters in defense of human rights. The campaign has been written in general, more than one million letters, through which dozens of people were released.  What is this new story - by writing letters in Russian ? At a time when everyone is busy controversy about the extent to which Russia could intervene in the recent US elections, Russia quietly, significantly limited and restricts the freedom of one particular group of its citizens.  Perhaps you read and say, "Well, it - Russia, in the end; Is not she always restricts the rights of its citizens? ". Not really.  After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia became a democratic society with the Constitution, described  even more clearly and specifically than freedom of religion guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.  Despite this assurance, the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation petitioned the Supreme Court to recognize Jehovah's Witnesses (Jehovah's Witnesses) extremists on a par with an organization such as LIH. If the claim is satisfied, then for more than 175,000 Jehovah's Witnesses in the country illegally will meet to worship, to discuss the Bible with others or even just to read the Bible in their own homes. Hearing on the case was scheduled for April 5, 2017, hearings were held and now the court will continue April 12, 2017. Interesting statistics © Google Trends All these actions of the Russian authorities have led to the fact that the dynamics of the popularity of Jehovah's Witnesses on the Internet has increased a record compared to other religious denominations.  As they say, are now Jehovah's Witnesses on the Internet in the trend, as ever! :-) Top of the Pops in the Google Trends has received their official website, which is locked in a single country in the world - Russia. Witnesses decided to take the pens and pencils In response to the injustice all 8,000,000 of Jehovah's Witnesses from all over the world have decided to write a letter in defense of their Russian fellow six key officials in Moscow, including the president - Vladimir Putin.  Sending six letters by mail to Moscow from the United States costs about $ 8. The total cost of postage, according to one researcher, based only on the US level, amounted to more than $ 55 million. In some other countries it cost the family a large part of their monthly income. But these costs do not stop Jehovah's Witnesses to write so many letters in support of their co-religionists.  H as the basis of reports from sots.setey, "Jehovah's Witnesses",  their children , friends and business partners took up this matter with great desire.  Surprisingly, if each of the 8,000,000 people to send six letters, Facebook mathematician calculated that Moscow post office can get a stack of mail in height or length of over 30 kilometers!  And Russian Post has celebrated the new record of international mail. This campaign of letter-writing, which was organized by Jehovah's Witnesses, in some countries went so quickly and orderly, that simply amazed. Here is one example: Foreign media about the trial witnesses and letter-writing campaign In addition, many foreign media spread the news about the forthcoming decision of the court, and the campaign of writing letters against the RF Ministry of Justice action against Jehovah's Witnesses  (in English / in English) : The article on the Australian site   the R ealnewsone  begins with the incredible, but absolutely accurate entry : "The Russian government has decided to defy Jehovah God." Rochester, NY (Rochester, NY): Jehovah's Witnesses in favor of freedom in Russia. Of Missouri You will's University then Religion News the Service (University of Missouri, news service): Jehovah's Witnesses are afraid that the Russian authorities may prohibit them Philippines of The (Philippines): Witnesses problem - we join in the appeal against the Russian threat to ban them Leone sierra ( Sierra Leone): "Jehovah's Witnesses" - Mobilizing the global response to the threat of a ban in Russia. The Network's Mission Michigan You will News : Religious freedom and the Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia Spokane, Washington You : Jehovah's Witnesses protest against the label And Tobago trinidad : Russia: Witnesses terrorist group World television channel the BBC , on its front page, post articles and videos , as law enforcement throw Witnesses prohibited materials with explanatory interview with a representative of Jehovah's Witnesses, Jaroslav Sivulskii (in English / in English). Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia and the websites of other countries  also reprinted a press release on the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Although the titles of the pro-Russian news sources, you can see several different outlook. But, in fact, the English-language news read as Russian: Had enough, enough, unjustly, that Jehovah's Witnesses are facing a ban! The Helsinki Commission , which consists of US senators and congressmen condemned the Russian lawyers filed a lawsuit. The UN also called on Russia to stop the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses. While a sense of world politicians are not appreciated, millions of Jehovah's Witnesses letters - peaceful, law-abiding citizens who  just  want  that  all  people  have  the freedom  of religion -  strewed all over the world and are perhaps even more chances to persuade the Russian government to stop the persecution than a few American politicians.  If your local news outlet covered this story, please feel free to send them the link to this article.  Jehovah's Witnesses in the Book of Records  Guinness The future will show whether the representatives of the Guinness Book record a new world record for the number of letters written. Jehovah's Witnesses have at times fall into the Guinness World Records  - the number of languages into which translations of their literature magazine  The Watchtower,  which was there , even witnesses were in this book because of the refusal of transfusion of foreign blood .  Although Jehovah's Witnesses are not fundamentally, will they in the  Guinness Book of Records for the number of written messages or not, because their main task is quite different - the commandment that instructed them to their Lord Christ, in particular, in Matthew 7: 12; Matthew 22: 35-40; 28: 18-20; John 13: 34-35 ...

Подробнее тут: http://www.fakt777.ru/

WATCHTOWER HISTORICAL ITEMS AND RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS -FOR MORE INFO AND BOOKS ON RUSSIA REPRESSION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SEE {LISA.JOEYWIT EBAY}.

• Views 192k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translated from Russian so please excuse any inaccuracies  Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records is ready to commit a new world record for the number of letters written ?! What is

Love it!  Exactly what they are doing. Jesus said "All authority has been given me in heaven and earth. Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of

News don't mention it , still makes God happy to see we love our brothers   

Posted Images

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:43 AM, bruceq said:

The article on the Australian site   the R ealnewsone  begins with the incredible, but absolutely accurate entry : "The Russian government has decided to defy Jehovah God."

Love it!  Exactly what they are doing.

Jesus said "All authority has been given me in heaven and earth. Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and o the holy spirit". Matthew 28:1819.

Jehovah is the one who gave Jesus that authority. This authority has been passed on to us when Jesus said: "Go..."  So they are really defying Jehovah God.

8 hours ago, Ana Caban LLoret said:

News don't mention it , still makes God happy to see we love our brothers 

Not mentioned yet because it may happen soon is what the article is saying : "The future will show whether the representatives of the Guinness Book record a new world record for the number of letters written"

bruceq I'm curios what your source is. You said the current holder of the record is Amnesty International. However that is an easy thing to verify. Unfortunately Amnesty International only hold 2 Guinness Book Records. one is for "Largest Human Rights Organization" and the other is for "Largest Book of Signatures". The printed findings of Amnesty International have been used in  7 other world records, none of which, have anything to do with letter writing. Further to that point i was unable to find any world record for "letter writing", "letters written", "letters mailed", "letter-writing", "letter writing", or a dozen other variations i tried. I did find one entry under "writing letters" but it was for Smallest Nano Calligraphy. I sincerely doubt there is a way of clocking the number of letters written in that manner accurately. I'm going to refrain from circulating this without verification.

@Mark Ledger ... while I applaud your investigation before sharing the info. Please also realize that @bruceq clearly stated that this was a translation from another site (he posted his source). 

Obviously he felt it was worth looking into and sharing. Don't shoot the messenger when the messenger is only telling you what another site is saying.

I apologize, it wasn't my intent to shoot the messenger.... just trying to clear it up ....i did follow that link, there were several inaccurate statements made on it, but what was more worrisome, was that in less than 2 min on that link there were several web browser hijack attempts. I recommend good security if anyone wants follow that link. Again I'm sorry if my statements seemed like an attack ... just looking to get to the truth.

Yes they were particularly talking about the Jackie Chan being a Witness thing that was posted here then they noticed the Guiness book posting. On stopjwban some were saying to ban this forum in particular because of what some have posted. I simply post news and have a source if I feel it is of benefit to the brothers. I do not intend to mislead with false stories as I alsways have source material. Of course some of them may be false stories but the article said that Guiness "MAY" look into it someday, not that they already did. And since it was translated from Russian it may not be entirely accurate anyway due to English translation differences. I do not understand why some brothers, if they are brothers, need to feel so disturbed from postings here. It is up to the administrators to decide what is posted or not.

I do not believe banning a forum such as this is an appropriate step just because some opposers may post here, after all apostates have been posting on #stopjwban yet no one says to ban that hastag. Is that not hypocrisy for them to try and ban us. It is the Russian Government that is trying to ban. Who is the adversary here anyway?

Please let us be "peaceable to all men" as our talk stated today!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.