Queen Esther

Is the USA Preparing for World War III?

It has begun a countdown that only if we remain united with the authentic and discreet slave of Jehovah's Witnesses, will lead us to survive the great tribulation.

@Queen Esther Soon Jehovah will fight his enemies right before our eyes! May we be strong and put out confidence in Jehovah! He is our Salvation.                 💕🕊📖🙏🏻💕

EXACTLY  MY  BROTHER !  SO  WISE  WORDS  YOU  HAVE  WRITTEN :)  But  SO  many  members  always  discussing  and  discussing  here....  thats  in  vain,  boring,  not  effective  and  cost  alot  time,  at  the  end  for  nothings :(  bec. NO  result.  Better  waiting  of  Jehovah's  plan, very  interesting  how  HE  all  will  make it,  WOW,  NEVER  boring,  HE always has success :D  Thanks  for  your  good  comment  @Micah Ong  !!

It has begun a countdown that only if we remain united with the authentic and discreet slave of Jehovah's Witnesses, will lead us to survive the great tribulation.

@Queen Esther Soon Jehovah will fight his enemies right before our eyes! May we be strong and put out confidence in Jehovah! He is our Salvation.                 💕🕊📖🙏🏻💕

@Witness 

Hello guest!

Hello guest!
For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.

Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God?

Hello guest!
“And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?” 
    Hello guest!
So, then, let those who are suffering in harmony with the will of God keep on entrusting themselves to a faithful Creator while they are doing good.." (1 Peter 4:17-18)

Hello guest!
However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you.

These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

Hello guest!
Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct,and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.
    Hello guest!
Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago,

is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.

Hello guest!
Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains
    Hello guest!

of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment.

Hello guest!
And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world,

but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness,safe with seven others

when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people.

Hello guest!
And by reducing the cities of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah to ashes, he condemned them, setting a pattern for ungodly people of things to come.
    Hello guest!
And he rescued righteous Lot, who was greatly distressed by the brazen conduct
    Hello guest!

of the lawless people—

Hello guest!
for day after day that righteous man was tormenting his righteous soul over the lawless deeds that he saw and heard while dwelling among them.
    Hello guest!
So, then, Jehovah knows how to rescue people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people to be destroyed

on the day of judgment,

Hello guest!
especially those who seek to defile the flesh of others

and who despise authority. Daring and self-willed, they are not afraid to speak abusively of glorious ones,

Hello guest!
whereas angels, although they are greater in strength and power, do not bring against them an accusation in abusive terms, out of respect for Jehovah.
    Hello guest!
But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born
    Hello guest!
to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant. They will suffer destruction brought on by their own destructive course,
    Hello guest!
suffering harm as their reward for their own harmful course. They consider it pleasurable to indulge in luxurious living,

even in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes who revel in their deceptive teachings while feasting together with you.

Hello guest!
Their eyes are full of adultery and are unable to desist from sin, and they entice unstable ones. They have a heart trained in greed. They are accursed children.
    Hello guest!
Abandoning the straight path, they have been led astray. They have followed the path of Ba
ʹlaam the son of Beʹor, who loved the reward of wrongdoing,
    Hello guest!
but was reproved for his own violation of what was right.

A voiceless beast of burden speaking with a human voice hindered the prophet’s mad course.

Hello guest!
These are waterless springs and mists driven by a violent storm, and the blackest darkness has been reserved for them.
    Hello guest!
They make high-sounding statements that are empty. By appealing to the desires of the flesh and with acts of brazen conduct, they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error.
    Hello guest!
While they are promising them freedom, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for if anyone is overcome by someone, he is his slave.
    Hello guest!
Certainly if after escaping from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, their final state has become worse for them than the first.
    Hello guest!
It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received.
    Hello guest!

What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.” (2 Peter 2:1-22)

MAN OF LAWLESSNESS

An expression used by the apostle Paul at

Hello guest!
in warning of the greatanti-Christian apostasy that would develop before “the day of Jehovah.” The Greek word for “apostasy” here used, a·po·sta·siʹa, denotes more than a mere falling away, an indifferent sliding back. It means a defection, a revolt, a planned, deliberate rebellion. In ancient papyrus documents a·po·sta·siʹa was used politically of rebels.

A Religious Revolt. This rebellion, however, is not a political one. It is a religious one, a revolt against Jehovah God and Jesus Christ and therefore against the Christian congregation.

Foretold. Other forecasts of this apostasy were made by the apostles Paul and Peter both verbally and in writing, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself warned of its coming. In his illustration of the wheat and the weeds (

Hello guest!
), Jesus said that the Devil would sow “weeds,” imitation Christians, “sons of the wicked one,” among the “wheat,” the “sons of the kingdom.” These would exist until the conclusion of the system of things, when they would be identified and ‘burned up.’

Destroyed. This composite, hypocritical “man of lawlessness” is to be done away with by the Lord Jesus “by the spirit of his mouth” and brought to nothing “by the manifestation of his presence.” The annihilation of this wicked opposer of God will be visible, concrete proof that the Lord Jesus Christ is sitting and acting as Judge. He will not judge according to his own standards, hence the destruction “by the spirit of his mouth” evidently means in expression of Jehovah’s judgment against this wicked class of persons.—

Hello guest!
; compare
    Hello guest!
, as to “the long sword . . . which sword proceeded out of his mouth.”

Hello guest!

KEEP AWAKE AND ON THE WATCH MY FRIEND. TRUST IN JEHOVAH AND THE LORD JESUS. NO MAN CAN GIVE US LIFE OR EVERLASTING LIFE. AGAPE, Bible Speaks 🕊📖🕊

Hello guest!

IMG_2386.mov

@Micah Ong We must put complete confidence in Our Lord Jesus as Head of the Congregations. Jehovah will bring justice soon!  👑 Keep advancing the Kingdom. He is now dissolving all things that are false so we have no fear Jehovah is near! We need this strong faith to survive this. 'Keep commenting and encouraging one another' Agape,          Bible Speaks 💕🕊💕

Hello guest!

IMG_2336.mov

22 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Jehovah  can  changing  HIS  plan,  we  don't  know  HIS  exactly doings....  HE  did  that  sometimes  in  the  past !   I  will  patiently  wait  of  all :)  

"I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will." Isa 46:10

"For just as rain and snow fall from heaven
and do not return there
without saturating the earth
and making it germinate and sprout,
and providing seed to sow
and food to eat,
 so My word that comes from My mouth
will not return to Me empty,

but it will accomplish what I please
and will prosper in what I send it to do.” Isa 55:10,11

7 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Yes we know, we have patiently to wait of Jehovah's help and I will do

“See, today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and adversity.  I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live”  Deut 30:15,19

Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you, many will try to enter and won’t be able”  Luke 13:24

“Make sure that you do not reject the One who speaks. For if they did not escape when they rejected Him who warned them on earth, even less will we if we turn away from Him who warns us from heaven.”  Heb 12:25

"And Noah did this. He did everything that God had commanded him."  Gen 6:22

"As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be".  Matt 24:37

"Now these things happened to them as examples, and they were written as a warning to us, on whom the ends of the ages have come." 1 Cor 10:11

Luke 21:21,22; 17:32; Isa 52:11; 2 Cor 6:17; Jer 51:45; Rev 18:4

@Witness........it is worth considering the words of Jehovah, as spoke through the prophet Jeremiah at                          Jeremiah 26:12,13 . . .Jeremiah then said to all the princes and to all the people: “It was Jehovah who sent me to prophesy against this house and against this city all the words that you have heard. 13 So now, reform your ways and your actions and obey the voice of Jehovah your God, and Jehovah will change his mind concerning the calamity that he has spoken against you...............I guess as the Sovereign of the universe Jehovah can do whatever he wishes, BUT, one thing we can be sure of, is that His original purpose for our earth, will not be thwarted by anyone. 

On 4/19/2017 at 8:38 AM, Micah Ong said:

The other sheep that were not of this fold but would come in to be one flock that Jesus mentioned, would in context be the Gentiles of the nations. 

Yes, I have heard this reasoning in my discussions with the Bible Students. But it is evident there are two flocks with two different hopes right now, and these do not include the "Gentiles" in the context you mean.

12 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

So now, reform your ways and your actions and obey the voice of Jehovah your God, and Jehovah will change his mind concerning the calamity that he has spoken against you.

It’s based on each person’s obedience to God, isn’t it?

If a stumbling block is placed in our path of following Christ and the Father, what do we do?  Do we stop and expect God to remove it, or does he expect us to remove it?  People can create stumbling blocks before us through the coercion of theories and say it comes from God.  We, too, can form our own stumbling block by throwing up our hands and shutting down any progress to obey God completely, when we hear and heed those we have allowed to rule over us say, “wait on Jehovah”. 

There are many who believe they are obeying God completely, because others tell them they are, but this obedience to the Father and the Son is up to each one of us to discern.  Many, many, in the day that Christ returns will be surprised. 

“On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?’  Then I will announce to them, ‘I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’”  Matt 7:22

Jesus said these words after telling his followers that they must “test the fruit” – the teachings.  If a “tree”, symbolic for God’s anointed ones, carries bad fruit, it is cut down and burned in the fire. (Rev 22:2; Ezek 47:12; Zech 4:3; Matt 3:10) There is no mixing of fruit, if it isn’t entirely good, it is entirely bad.  Mat 7:18-20  If we tolerate any “evil” deeds, we are condoning them and are just as guilty.  Jer 26:3-6

This is why Jesus also said,

“Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you, many will try to enter and won’t be able  once the homeowner gets up and shuts the door. Then you will stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up for us!’ He will answer you, ‘I don’t know you or where you’re from.’  Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets!’  But He will say, ‘I tell you, I don’t know you or where you’re from. Get away from Me, all you workers of unrighteousness!’”  Luke 13:23-27

10 hours ago, JW Insider said:

But mentally we must understand that Jesus is the bread from heaven and that his blood means life for us. Whether we put the glass to our lips or add our saliva to a piece of bread and swallow it during a ritual is not what is truly important. Besides, if we hold to an earthly hope, then we would merely be confusing others who might take our participation as a declaration that we are of a heavenly hope.

Nice

What about the quotes in the Greek scriptures from the Hebrew scriptures.... must Jehovah's name be taken out there too? I am merely following through on your thoughts and criticisms.

One either accepts the name Jehovah and give it the honor it deserves (wherever and whenever you can) or one does not.

One can get mired down in little details and lose sight of the big picture: - that it is important to acknowledge the true god's name whenever you can.  In my studies of the Bible I have found that many humans equate Jehovah on a level with Jesus (because of his death and ransom) but this is very wrong because Jehovah is supreme and all else are merely his 'creations'. Jesus is the firstborn of all creation (Col1:15). Jehovah was the one who sent Jesus to the earth and it was ultimately Jehovah's kindness that made it possible for Jesus to come. "for god (Jehovah) so much loved the world that he sent his only begotten son." he loved us while we were sinners and prepared a body for Christ that would be sacrificed.  Jehovah used his spirit to put the life of Jesus in the womb of Mary. (phil: 2)

This is why the name he chose for himself and the meaning of the name is so important. When one studies the bible one sees that he is in reality so high that we cannot fathom anything about him except what our human frailty allows us to see and what he has allowed to be written about himself as well as the restoration of his purpose concerning the earth.

The entire Hebrew scriptures is dedicated to Jehovah and his plans (purpose for mankind's future) and Israel was chosen to bring forth the messiah (Jesus has a genealogy of 2025 years).  Israel was a nation dedicated to Jehovah and were severely punished because they brought other gods before Jehovah.  They were a dedicated nation to Jehovah and were supposed to love Jehovah with their whole heart (as Jesus said).

Jesus did not come to criticize the scholars of his time and their actions to remove Gods name... The bible shows in John 17 that he had made the name of god known everywhere he went... He knew the scholars were white washed graves - so he did not answer the Pharisees at all  - unless there were others present who could benefit by his answer.  Jesus taught about the future Kingdom and Jehovah gave him holy spirit to heal people as a sign that God has sent him. The Pharisees  turned against Jesus when he called himself the 'son" of God.

Do you acknowledge the name Jehovah, Jahweh or Jehwah or any of the acceptable forms of the name or do you throw out the cat with the bathwater and sit with the empty dish?

The Bible is one entity - one cannot throw the Hebrew scriptures away - because this is the "timeline" of how Jehovah has been working throughout the ages toward his purpose of appointing a future government that would rectify all the problems on earth - which also included the ransom sacrifice that came exactly when Jehovah predicted it in the prophecies in Daniel.

Jesus is going to hand his Kingdom back to god/father (Jehovah) when he has completed the job he was anointed for, namely to bring mankind back to perfection and make the earth into a beautiful paradise like Jehovah originally intended. 1 Cor 15:24. Eph 1:9  Jesus is the guarantee that Jehovah's plans are going to be fulfilled.  The honor and glory ultimately belong to Jehovah the creator. Rev 4:11

By the way in the New World translation there is a segment which shows that there are fragments of the Septuagint (translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek) which were found in the 20th century - which was available during the time of Jesus - which contained the Tetramagrammaton -JHWH- written in Hebrew letters. So when Jesus quoted from this he definitely used the name Jehovah.

56 minutes ago, Micah Ong said:

The main point @JW Insider is not to add or take from the scriptures as the NWT has done.

I assume that at least part of this previous post was directed at me. You know that the subject of Jesus' divinity, Christology/Soteriology is too involved to discuss under this heading. Another place would be fine.

Japanese destroyers join US strike group amid tensions on Korean Peninsula

Hello guest!
Japanese destroyers join US strike group amid tensions on Korean Peninsula
FILE PHOTO. U.S. Navy and Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force ships. © U.S. Navy / Reuters

Two Japanese Navy destroyers have joined the carrier strike group ‘USS Carl Vinson’ heading towards the Korean Peninsula for a massive show of force as North Korea prepares to mark the 85th anniversary of the foundation of its military.

The Japanese warships, destroyers ‘Ashigara’ and ‘Samidare’, left the navy’s Sasebo base early on Friday for a rendezvous with the ‘USS Carl Vinson’ group off North Korean shores, NHK 

Hello guest!

Defense Ministry officials said the details of the joint US-Japan naval exercise are yet to be determined. The drill comes as an apparent show of force aimed at deterring North Korea, which will mark the 85th anniversary of the foundation of its military next week.

Read more

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

Though little is known about the naval exercise, the event was announced by the Japanese Navy earlier last week.

“Japan wants to dispatch several destroyers as the ‘Carl Vinson’ enters the East China Sea,” said one of the Japanese military sources, as cited by Reuters.

The source added that the drills would involve helicopter landings on both American and Japanese ships as well as communications training.

The American strike group includes Nimitz-class aircraft carrier ‘USS Carl Vinson’ with her air wing, Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyers ‘USS Wayne E. Meyer’ and ‘USS Michael Murphy’, as well as Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser ‘USS Lake Champlain’.

The strike group will operate in the region under the operational control of the 3rd Fleet as part of the 3rd Fleet Forward initiative, 

Hello guest!
 to the US Navy. 

Its arrival to the Western Pacific was marked by a string of conflicting statements from the White House and the Pentagon. Last week, US President Donald Trump told Fox Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo that “we are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful – far more powerful than the aircraft carrier.”

The news, however, was downplayed by US military officials after it emerged that the strike group was heading to Australia instead of the Korean Peninsula. Some American media reported that the USS Carl Vinson and her escort ships were operating near Indonesia.

Read more
    Hello guest!

Earlier this week, a senior White House official accused the military of misleading the president and his team about the deployment of the ‘Carl Vinson’, 

Hello guest!
 to the Wall Street Journal.

Defense Secretary James Mattis provided a rather vague statement, saying: “The Vinson, as I’ve said on the record, was operating up and down the western Pacific … And that is, we’re shifting her, instead of continuing one direction as she pulled out of Singapore she’s going to continue part of our cruise down in that region, but she was on her way up to Korea.”

The latest flare-up in tension between the US and North Korea has been triggered by reports that the state was about to conduct its sixth nuclear test or fire a nuclear-capable ballistic missile. Washington threatened to solve the ‘North Korean problem’ unilaterally, arguing that Pyongyang poses a threat to US interests in the region.

North Korea said it was ready to defend itself with all means available, including weapons of mass destruction. In a series of extraordinary statements, China, North Korea’s main trading partner and ally, warned that the region was on the brink of an all-out war.

Russia, which shares a land border with the hermit state, urged all parties to refrain from the use of military force.

The MOAB was a costly exercise about nothing .....Trump playing with his Dinky-Toys like a little kid,

It killed 30 + people and probably mobilized the minds of 1000's more pro-Islamists to take up their crazy cause.

God Reveals His Purpose by the Fulfillment of Prophecy.

Having had egg on their faces so many times in the past for trying to play prophet or predictors / preemptors of Bible events it would be good for such ones to Wait on Him.

@Micah Ong We must put complete confidence in Our Lord Jesus as Head of the Congregations. Jehovah will bring justice soon!  👑 Keep advancing the Kingdom. He is now dissolving all things that are false so we have no fear Jehovah is near! We need this strong faith to survive this. 'Keep commenting and encouraging one another' Agape,          Bible Speaks 💕🕊💕

I posted yesterday on North Korea. Elections are coming tomorrow and the people are starting to revolt against the present ruler, very interesting to watch what happens next? 

As information of the outside world begins to trickle into the people of North Korea following the recent defections from high-ranking North Korean officials, the nation begins to revolt and rise up against their leader, Kim Jong Un.

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

I see my comment and the question someone asked me is not longer here?  Where can I find it so I can answer the person?

4 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I see my comment and the question someone asked me is not longer here?

Arbitrary deletion perhaps, as I have experienced. I found my deleted posts under my profile. They seem to still remain there. I was miffed because I had received reputation as well :(

It felt like the Russians had got me!  :)

It was about Jehovah's name and then he asked me why I said what I said about Russel as the preparation messenger.  I think this person is not a Witness so I thought I will take the time to answer it.

I think the Russians just got me too ... or maybe North Korea nuked me!

@Bible SpeaksI had no idea, this is really interesting!

Luke 8:17  "For there is nothing hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come out into the open."

We are living in very fluid times indeed.  Yes Jesus is our King, let's keep a firm grip on his right hand and we won't be shaken.

Thanks sister

Agape

:D

@Micah Ong Thank you for your comment. Just a whisper (I'm a woman) but no problem! Yes, Jehovah we must stay close to, for harder times coming. Keep reading and doing your best to help others. The world will "know Jehovah" before Armageddon comes. This scripture below shows us many things and how the end is close. Keep praying for many need love and support right now. Jehovah always gives back His Loyal Love. 

Hello guest!
But the end of all things has drawn close. Therefore, be sound in mind,
    Hello guest!
 and be vigilant
    Hello guest!
 with a view to prayers.
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
Above all things, have intense love for one another,
    Hello guest!
 because love covers a multitude of sins.
    Hello guest!

Hello guest!
Be hospitable to one another without grumbling.
    Hello guest!

Hello guest!
To the extent that each one has received a gift, use it in ministering to one another as fine stewards of God’s undeserved kindness that is expressed in various ways.
    Hello guest!

Hello guest!
If anyone speaks, let him do so as speaking pronouncements from God; if anyone ministers, let him do so as depending on the strength that God supplies;
    Hello guest!
 so that in all things God may be glorified
    Hello guest!
 through Jesus Christ. The glory and the might are his forever and ever. Amen.

Hello guest!
Beloved ones, do not be surprised about the fiery trials that you are experiencing,
    Hello guest!
 as though something strange were happening to you. 
    Hello guest!
On the contrary, go on rejoicing
    Hello guest!
 over the extent to which you are sharers in the sufferings of the Christ,
    Hello guest!
 so that you may rejoice and be overjoyed also during the revelation of his glory.
    Hello guest!

Hello guest!
If you are being reproached
    Hello guest!
for the name of Christ, you are happy,
    Hello guest!
because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

Hello guest!
However, let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or a wrongdoer or a busybody in other people’s matters.
    Hello guest!
    Hello guest!
But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,
    Hello guest!
 but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name. 
    Hello guest!
For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.
    Hello guest!
Now if it starts first with us,
    Hello guest!
 what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God?
    Hello guest!

Hello guest!
“And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?”
    Hello guest!

Hello guest!
So, then, let those who are suffering in harmony with the will of God keep on entrusting
    Hello guest!
themselves
    Hello guest!
 to a faithful Creator while they are doing good."
(1Peter 4:7-19).

Bible Speaks  

👑💕🕊🙏🏻📖🙏🏻🕊💕👑