The World News Media

What a tiny, but nice congregation in ECUADOR....

Queen Esther

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We  are  dreaming  of  such  interested  humans...  All  are  full  of  love  for  Jehovah ❤  Find  always  a  place  for  the  importend  things....  and  all  are  so  happy !  Yes, other  cultures 

What  a  tiny,  but  nice  congregation in  ECUADOR...  ( seems, its very cold ) So  very  small,  like  one  family    But  all  love  Jehovah ❤ <3 ♫ <3 ♫ <3 .•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥¸.•*¨`*•

#Repost @ecua_gringo ・・・ The sisters had prepared sandwiches and drinks for the as always early arrivals.  Parents and other adults arrived later.  One 12 year old study named Digna brought along

Posted Images

#Repost @ecua_gringo
・・・
The sisters had prepared sandwiches and drinks for the as always early arrivals.  Parents and other adults arrived later.  One 12 year old study named Digna brought along six of her friends.  Three of them asked María Alegría if they could each have a regular Bible study like Digna has!

IMG_2248.PNG

#Repost @ecua_gringo
・・・
Totoras, Ecuador.  Picking up children and parents to take to our Quichua language Memorial.  15 children were cleaned up, dressed in clean clothes and waiting for us on the side of the road two hours prior to the Memorial!

IMG_2249.PNG

#Repost @ecua_gringo
・・・
None of these Quichua speaking children have had an opportunity to take a picture before.  This was their first lesson.  First rule, keep the heads in the frame!

IMG_2250.PNG

#Repost @ecua_gringo
・・・
Totoras, Ecuador.  1.5 hours before the Memorial, locals, especially children, began to arrive at the small house we rent monthly for the Group meetings.  They happily watched many Carlitos and Lucia Quichua videos.

IMG_2247.PNG

#Repost @ecua_gringo
・・・
'Selfies' are a category of their own, some like them and some don't.  Personally I like photos taken of persons taking their selfie.  An interesting change not having everyone looking directly at the lens.

IMG_2251.PNG

We  are  dreaming  of  such  interested  humans...  All  are  full  of  love  for  Jehovah ❤  Find  always  a  place  for  the  importend  things....  and  all  are  so  happy !  Yes, other  cultures  a  little  different  to  us  here !  I  really  love  many  other  cultures  -  but  in  paradise,  its  prob.  over  with  that  and  only  ONE  culture  for  all ?  I  believe  yes !  I  wait  of  Jehovah's  rules / laws,  bec.  HE  always  wants  the  BEST  for  HIS  folk :)

THANKS  FOR  THE  NICE  PICTURES  :D

I  am  really  wondering.....  around  the  poor  countries,  all  have  a  Smart-phone  -  thats  really  weird !!  or  not ?  hmm...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.