The Librarian

• Views 10.3k
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Excellent point. When I worked in the Art Department at Bethel I first realized that "food at the proper time" for English readers was at about two months earlier than Spanish readers and between 6 an

Booby.....    What  a  silly  comment,   TrueTomHarley !!!!

Look what we found online..... Every video for the English 2017 "Don't Give Up!" Regional Convention downloadable. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0tM-QjYBgTqOVBsalNNTV85YVU Ag

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

The parents do that SPECIFICALLY so that "Santa Clause" gets the credit for the presents, and because of cultural peer pressure,  not the rightful originators.

In like manner the Governing Body gets credit for the "presents" ... and not the Brother or Sister that called something to your attention "early".

Remember the basic rule ...... EVERYTHING not specifically permitted ... is forbidden.

If you remember this, you will be approved for disparaging the "little brother", and learn more to love "Big Brother".

Winston Smith had to learn that the hard way ... in "Room 101".

Learn to Love Big Brother.jpg

3 hours ago, tromboneck said:

I would be happy if the governing body literally shouted from the roof-tops ANYTHING new, esp. as it relates to meaning of scriptures. 

Excellent point. When I worked in the Art Department at Bethel I first realized that "food at the proper time" for English readers was at about two months earlier than Spanish readers and between 6 and 8 months earlier than the average audience for other languages. For some of the books, the delay could be several years.

I like it that the 80 year old elder tells his smart phone to remind him next year of John's wife's death anniversary. Even I, a regular right here on the WorldNewsMediaForum, am not savvy enough to do that.

I also like it that when the Bible is put down, the pages unfurl into a freeze-frame that is our badge. How cool is that?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.