The World News Media

"With someone loyal you will act in loyalty."

Bible Speaks

"With someone loyal you will act in loyalty."—2 Sam. 22:26.

The Israelites Ask for a King

Israel’s first king, Saul, proves disobedient. He is succeeded by David, with whom God makes a covenant for an everlasting kingdom

At first, Saul was impressed with David’s courage and placed the young man over his army.

But David’s successes made Saul bitterly jealous. David had to flee for his life and live as a fugitive for years. Still, David remained loyal to the king who was trying to kill him, reasoning that King Saul had been appointed by Jehovah God.

Finally, Saul died in battle. Before long, David became king, as Jehovah had promised.

Psalms

To the director. By Jehovah’s servant David, who addressed the words of this song to Jehovah in the day that Jehovah rescued him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said:

18 "I have affection for you, O Jehovah, my strength."  "Jehovah is my crag and my stronghold and the One who rescues me. My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and my horn of salvation, my secure refuge." "I call on Jehovah, who is worthy of praise, And I will be saved from my enemies."  "The ropes of death encircled me; Flash floods of worthless men terrified me."  "The ropes of the Grave surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me." "In my distress I called on Jehovah, To my God I kept crying for help. From his temple he heard my voice,And my cry to him for help reached his ears." (Psalms18:1-6)

IMG_2494.JPG

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/E/2013/19/18#h=272:0-273:0

• Views 1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"With someone loyal you will act in loyalty."—2 Sam. 22:26. The Israelites Ask for a King Israel’s first king, Saul, proves disobedient. He is succeeded by David, with whom God makes a coven

@Fmadriaga Glad you enjoyed it!  I find pictures that are good quality without taking them from copyright sites. Have a wonderful day. Jehovah Bless!  Bible Speaks ???

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

"With someone loyal you will act in loyalty."—2 Sam. 22:26.

The Israelites Ask for a King

Israel’s first king, Saul, proves disobedient. He is succeeded by David, with whom God makes a covenant for an everlasting kingdom

At first, Saul was impressed with David’s courage and placed the young man over his army.

But David’s successes made Saul bitterly jealous. David had to flee for his life and live as a fugitive for years. Still, David remained loyal to the king who was trying to kill him, reasoning that King Saul had been appointed by Jehovah God.

Finally, Saul died in battle. Before long, David became king, as Jehovah had promised.

Psalms

To the director. By Jehovah’s servant David, who addressed the words of this song to Jehovah in the day that Jehovah rescued him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said:

18 "I have affection for you, O Jehovah, my strength."  "Jehovah is my crag and my stronghold and the One who rescues me. My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and my horn of salvation, my secure refuge." "I call on Jehovah, who is worthy of praise, And I will be saved from my enemies."  "The ropes of death encircled me; Flash floods of worthless men terrified me."  "The ropes of the Grave surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me." "In my distress I called on Jehovah, To my God I kept crying for help. From his temple he heard my voice,And my cry to him for help reached his ears." (Psalms18:1-6)

IMG_2494.JPG

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/E/2013/19/18#h=272:0-273:0

somehow the greenish robe turned blue and David got younger loosing all his beard, Saul got older too overnight. =)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.