• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15:13 Omelchenko: Justice Actions do not pursue a legitimate aim, they are all signs of political repression. "Please to meet the administrative requirements of the claimant to deny

Full text of the speech Yuriya Toporova (PDF, 190 KB) POLICE ARE RAIDING OUR BROTHERS BEFORE COURT DECISION Our last lawyer, Maksim Novakov, starts speaking #jwrussia

Vasily Kalin, president of AC, speaks #jwrussia 16:55 Kalin representative acts of the defendant: "unreasonable and reckless accusation of the M

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, bruceq said:

“I am standing before the judgment seat of Caesar...I have done no wrong to the Jews, of which you are...well-aware." Acts 25:10

Russian Supreme Court Verdict: Unfortunately, Judge satisfies MOJ claim in full. (Russia VS Jehovah's Witnesses) #stopjwban #JWrussia

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Jehovah's witnesses will appeal

I AM SURE IT IS THE WORLD TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED HERE THIS DAY. THE OUTCOME WAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THE COURT. WHY DID THEY EVEN LISTEN TO TESTIMONY AND ASK QUESTIONS?

SO THAT JEHOVAH CAN LET THE WORLD KNOW THE BASELESS CLAIMS OF THIS CASE. REMEMBER JEHOVAH IS IN CONTROL HE CAN USE THE ENEMY TO HIS PURPOSE.

YES "FULL" MEANS TOTALLY ON SIDE OF THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE ON "ALL  COUNTS"

THAT MEANS EVERYTHING THE MINISTRY WANTS IT WILL NOW GET

HAVE FAITH AND REMEMBER BRO. JACKSON'S TALK "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED". JEHOVAH HAS HIS OWN AGENDA HERE.

Thank you so much for all your work translationing and keep all of us posted our prayers will continue Come Lord Jesus Come.

Are there any brothers there that will be taken to a jail or anything today? 

11 minutes ago, bruceq said:

HAVE FAITH AND REMEMBER BRO. JACKSON'S TALK "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED". JEHOVAH HAS HIS OWN AGENDA HERE.

@bruceq My research:

14:“The great day of Jehovah is near.It is near, and there is a hurrying [of it] very much. The sound of the day of Jehovah is bitter. There a mighty man is letting out a cry. 15 That day is a day of fury, a day of distress and of anguish, a day of storm and of desolation, a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick gloom, 16  a day of horn and of alarm signal, against the fortified cities and against the high corner towers.17 And I will cause distress to mankind,and they will certainly walk like blind men; because it is against Jehovah that they have sinned. And their blood will actually be poured out like dust, and their bowels like the dung.18 Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury; but by the fire of his zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth.” (Zeph 1:14-18)

"They will have to know that I am Jehovah.’” (Ezekiel 6:14)

18 minutes ago, bruceq said:

So they will drain all of our money in Russia now right?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.