The World News Media

BREAKING NEWS - The Bethel Central will be closed and the 395 local religious organizations will be dissolved ;-(

Queen Esther

!!!!&&&&&&&§§§§§§.jpg

BREAKING NEWS......       last  minute !
The Russian Supreme Court has just taken a decision to ban the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout its territory.
The Bethel Central will be closed and the 395 local religious organizations will be dissolved.
We will expand the information when we compare it soon.

• Views 6.9k
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes,  its  now  sad  for  our  many  Brothers  &  Sisters   But  Jehovah  will  soon  find  a  good  way  out !  I  am  sure,  bec.  HE  always  did  in  the  past  ;-))  I  trust  HIM ❤   Jehovah

I am really touched by this development.  Active preaching helps to refine our individual faith.  I believe Jehovah will make a way for our dear brothers and sisters.  As we ALL pray, may HIS will be

So Sad for our brothers in Russia ,may Jehovah.s Holy Spirit Sustain you

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Onah uchenna said:

I am really touched by this development.  Active preaching helps to refine our individual faith.  I believe Jehovah will make a way for our dear brothers and sisters.  As we ALL pray, may HIS will be done!

Thank  you  for  the  wonderful  words,  my  Brother !  Yes,  Jehovah  has  ALL  under  control :)  NO  fear !

Solche politische Aktionen haben sich auf kurz oder lang immer als Bumerang für die Könige der Welt erwiesen. Der König der Ewigkeit Jehova Gott läßt gewähren. In der Zukunft werden wir verstehen WARUM und warum gerade SO und nicht anders.

Denken wir daran wieviele Millionen Menschen mit unseren Briefen konfrontiert waren, ein Zeugnis, wie nie zuvor.

Interessant wird auch sein, wie die Medien in Europa, auch hier in Österreich damit umgehen werden und vor allem - Babylon. Wie wirkt es sich im Dienst aus? Alles von enormer Bedeutung. Und vergessen wir nie die 4 Engel an den Enden der Erde, die treu warten auf das Signal der Signale.

3 hours ago, Peter Kutzer-Salm said:

Solche politische Aktionen haben sich auf kurz oder lang immer als Bumerang für die Könige der Welt erwiesen. Der König der Ewigkeit Jehova Gott läßt gewähren. In der Zukunft werden wir verstehen WARUM und warum gerade SO und nicht anders.

Denken wir daran wieviele Millionen Menschen mit unseren Briefen konfrontiert waren, ein Zeugnis, wie nie zuvor.

Interessant wird auch sein, wie die Medien in Europa, auch hier in Österreich damit umgehen werden und vor allem - Babylon. Wie wirkt es sich im Dienst aus? Alles von enormer Bedeutung. Und vergessen wir nie die 4 Engel an den Enden der Erde, die treu warten auf das Signal der Signale.

Rough translation, based partly on Google:

The long and the short of it is that such political actions have proved to be a boomerang for the kings of the world. The King of Eternity, Jehovah God, allows it. In the future we will understand WHY, and why things went this way and not another way.

Let us remember how many millions of people were confronted with our letters, a witness like never before.

It will also be interesting how the media in Europe, and also here in Austria, will deal with it and above all - Babylon. How will it affect the work in the service? Everything is of enormous importance. And never forget the four angels at the ends of the earth, who faithfully wait for the signal of signals.

On 21.4.2017 at 11:42, Peter Kutzer-Salm said:

translated  by  google....

Such political actions have proved to be a boomerang for the kings of the world. The King of Eternity Jehovah God grants. In the future we will understand WHY and why SO and not otherwise.

Let us remember how many millions of people were confronted with our letters, a testimony, like never before.

It will also be interesting how the media in Europe, also in Austria, will deal with it and above all - Babylon. How does it work in the service? Everything of enormous importance. And never forget the 4 angels at the ends of the earth, who faithfully wait for the signal of the signals.

( Text  by  our  Member,  Peter Kutzer-Salm )

Thank  you  Peter !

@JW Insider

I  not  realized  yours....  I  find  my  translating  by  Google  very  good, :D  I  promised  Peter,  I  will  translate  his  German  text.  He  is  able  for  English  too,  but  I  understand  him,  the  best  words  we  find  in  our  "mother - language" !!

35 minutes ago, Amas said:

De l'avant mes chers frères russes. N'oubliez pas que Jéhovah est à côté de nous! souvenez-vous comment il a délivré son peuple dans les mains de Pharaon en Egypte,Hezechias aussi dans les bras de Senechalib!! Nous prions pour vous toujours!!!!

Merci beaucoup, mon cher Amas ❤   Salutations de l'Allemagne :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.