Queen Esther

BREAKING NEWS - The Bethel Central will be closed and the 395 local religious organizations will be dissolved ;-(

Hello guest!

BREAKING NEWS......       last  minute !
The Russian Supreme Court has just taken a decision to ban the activities of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout its territory.
The Bethel Central will be closed and the 395 local religious organizations will be dissolved.
We will expand the information when we compare it soon.

13 minutes ago, Onah uchenna said:

I am really touched by this development.  Active preaching helps to refine our individual faith.  I believe Jehovah will make a way for our dear brothers and sisters.  As we ALL pray, may HIS will be done!

Thank  you  for  the  wonderful  words,  my  Brother !  Yes,  Jehovah  has  ALL  under  control :)  NO  fear !

Solche politische Aktionen haben sich auf kurz oder lang immer als Bumerang für die Könige der Welt erwiesen. Der König der Ewigkeit Jehova Gott läßt gewähren. In der Zukunft werden wir verstehen WARUM und warum gerade SO und nicht anders.

Denken wir daran wieviele Millionen Menschen mit unseren Briefen konfrontiert waren, ein Zeugnis, wie nie zuvor.

Interessant wird auch sein, wie die Medien in Europa, auch hier in Österreich damit umgehen werden und vor allem - Babylon. Wie wirkt es sich im Dienst aus? Alles von enormer Bedeutung. Und vergessen wir nie die 4 Engel an den Enden der Erde, die treu warten auf das Signal der Signale.

3 hours ago, Peter Kutzer-Salm said:

Solche politische Aktionen haben sich auf kurz oder lang immer als Bumerang für die Könige der Welt erwiesen. Der König der Ewigkeit Jehova Gott läßt gewähren. In der Zukunft werden wir verstehen WARUM und warum gerade SO und nicht anders.

Denken wir daran wieviele Millionen Menschen mit unseren Briefen konfrontiert waren, ein Zeugnis, wie nie zuvor.

Interessant wird auch sein, wie die Medien in Europa, auch hier in Österreich damit umgehen werden und vor allem - Babylon. Wie wirkt es sich im Dienst aus? Alles von enormer Bedeutung. Und vergessen wir nie die 4 Engel an den Enden der Erde, die treu warten auf das Signal der Signale.

Rough translation, based partly on Google:

The long and the short of it is that such political actions have proved to be a boomerang for the kings of the world. The King of Eternity, Jehovah God, allows it. In the future we will understand WHY, and why things went this way and not another way.

Let us remember how many millions of people were confronted with our letters, a witness like never before.

It will also be interesting how the media in Europe, and also here in Austria, will deal with it and above all - Babylon. How will it affect the work in the service? Everything is of enormous importance. And never forget the four angels at the ends of the earth, who faithfully wait for the signal of signals.

On 21.4.2017 at 11:42, Peter Kutzer-Salm said:

translated  by  google....

Such political actions have proved to be a boomerang for the kings of the world. The King of Eternity Jehovah God grants. In the future we will understand WHY and why SO and not otherwise.

Let us remember how many millions of people were confronted with our letters, a testimony, like never before.

It will also be interesting how the media in Europe, also in Austria, will deal with it and above all - Babylon. How does it work in the service? Everything of enormous importance. And never forget the 4 angels at the ends of the earth, who faithfully wait for the signal of the signals.

( Text  by  our  Member,  Peter Kutzer-Salm )

Thank  you  Peter !

@JW Insider

I  not  realized  yours....  I  find  my  translating  by  Google  very  good, :D  I  promised  Peter,  I  will  translate  his  German  text.  He  is  able  for  English  too,  but  I  understand  him,  the  best  words  we  find  in  our  "mother - language" !!

De l'avant mes chers frères russes. N'oubliez pas que Jéhovah est à côté de nous! souvenez-vous comment il a délivré son peuple dans les mains de Pharaon en Egypte,Hezechias aussi dans les bras de Senechalib!! Nous prions pour vous toujours!!!

35 minutes ago, Amas said:

De l'avant mes chers frères russes. N'oubliez pas que Jéhovah est à côté de nous! souvenez-vous comment il a délivré son peuple dans les mains de Pharaon en Egypte,Hezechias aussi dans les bras de Senechalib!! Nous prions pour vous toujours!!!!

Merci beaucoup, mon cher Amas ❤   Salutations de l'Allemagne :)

Dear Queen Esther,  Merci beaucoup.  I am thrilled by your positive comments.  As I read your comments to our dear brothers and sisters in Russia, I am motivated as well.  Please keep it up my dear sister.  We don't have any other option than to be righteous and faithful waiting for God's time.

All this new developments in Russia makes me see that we are actually in a true religion, remember what Jesus said in John 17:16" they are no part of the world,just as i m no part of the world", that is why they hate us.  so brothers and sisters we have to remember that in one way or the other, all bible prophecies have to be fulfilled before Armagedon. John 15:20b says "if they have persecuted me,they will also persecute you".it is very painful but it has to happen. So brothers in Russia Jehovah is with you don't give up. 

Yes I have had the experience lately of informing my Bible Studies of the developments in Russia and two of them have come to the conclusion that Jehovah's Witnesses are the true religion. Both of them stated the fact that as such a small religion yet getting this kind of attention and the fact that the Witnesses being the first to be put under ban by decision of the Supreme Court in Russia.and then seeing the Bible prophecies [also had them watch the JW Broadcast video] and the fact that opposers and anti-cultist have been behind it all was enough to help them see that Jehovah's Witnesses must be the true religion. Praise Jehovah since he can turn even negative news into a Witness. 

"And you will be brought before governors and kings  for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations". MATT. 10:18

21 hours ago, Onah uchenna said:

Dear Queen Esther,  Merci beaucoup.  I am thrilled by your positive comments.  As I read your comments to our dear brothers and sisters in Russia, I am motivated as well.  Please keep it up my dear sister.  We don't have any other option than to be righteous and faithful waiting for God's time.

Thank  you  very  much  my  dear  Brother,  Onah uchenna  ;-)  You  gave  me  a  nice  feeling  for  going  on :)  Its  not  ever  easy.....  :(  Your  comment  will  give  me  little  more  power  for  a  time !  Thanks  again

6 hours ago, Henriette said:

Je suis d'accord avec  Queen Esther.  

Nous vous remercions de votre confiance, chère Henriette .....
Jéhovah apporte un jour tous à une bonne fin
Il a donc promis - et ne pas mentir .... Jéhovah CAN !

@bruceq  Yes I have had the experience lately of informing my Bible Studies of the developments in Russia and two of them have come to the conclusion that Jehovah's Witnesses are the true religion. Both of them stated the fact that as such a small religion yet getting this kind of attention and the fact that the Witnesses being the first to be put under ban by decision of the Supreme Court in Russia.and then seeing the Bible prophecies [also had them watch the JW Broadcast video] and the fact that opposers and anti-cultist have been behind it all was enough to help them see that Jehovah's Witnesses must be the true religion. Praise Jehovah since he can turn even negative news into a Witness. 

"And you will be brought before governors and kings  for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations". MATT. 10:18

Truth is spoken! Let the picture prove true!!
👑🕊🙏🏻📖🙏🏻🕊👑

IMG_3280.mov

@bruceq Can I quote you on a post? 

👑🕊🙏🏻📖🙏🏻🕊👑

Recently I have come to the conclusion that since Jehovah's Witnesses have growth like a fire that the ROC and anti-cultist apostates thought they could put us out by pouring GAS on this fire. But the result unknown to them will be that we wIl EXPLODE WITH MANY NEW HUNGRY ONES WHO ARE DISGUSTED WITH THE PRACTICES OF THESE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES. AS THE WORLD IS NOW GETTING THIS GREAT WITNESS AND WILL CONTINUE TO AS BROTHER SANDERSON SAID.

PRAISE JAH

Holy Spirit’s Role in the Future

In the future, Jehovah will employ his holy spirit in remarkable ways to accomplish the fulfillment of his purpose. Consider first the matter of protection. As we have seen, Jehovah used his spirit in the past to protect individuals as well as the nation of Israel as a whole. 

Hence, we have every reason to believe that he will use that same powerful spirit to protect his people during the approaching great tribulation. 

We need not speculate about exactly how Jehovah will care for us then. Rather, we can look to the future with confidence, knowing that lovers of Jehovah will never be hidden from his view or beyond the reach of his holy spirit.—

Hello guest!
    Hello guest!

Let us never forget that Jehovah’s unfolding purpose is certain to succeed, for he uses his holy spirit—the most powerful force in the universe—to carry it out. That purpose involves you. Therefore, let it be your firm determination to supplicate Jehovah for his spirit and work in harmony with its leadings. (

Hello guest!
) Thus you may have the prospect of living as Jehovahpurposed humans to live—forever in Paradise on earth.

42 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Hello guest!
 The little one will become a thousand And the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time.” Isa 60:22

EXACTLY.....  in  HIS  OWN  time  -  thats  right  !!  But  just  now  seems  NOT  HIS  time....    otherwise  it  were  coming  to  another  result  in  RUSSIA  ;-((

Jehovah's  plan  is  different.....   We're  too  tiny,  understand  HIS  thoughts !

The  Broadcasting  video's  very  good  explaining  Jehovah's  ways :)

30 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

EXACTLY.....  in  HIS  OWN  time  -  thats  right  !!  But  just  now  seems  NOT  HIS  time....    otherwise  it  were  coming  to  another  result  in  RUSSIA  ;-((

Jehovah's  plan  is  different.....   We're  too  tiny,  understand  HIS  thoughts !

The  Broadcasting  video's  very  good  explaining  Jehovah's  ways :)

I agree we cannot say this is not the time for action. "they could not put us out by pouring GAS on this fire. But the result unknown to them will be that we wIl EXPLODE WITH MANY NEW HUNGRY ONES WHO ARE DISGUSTED WITH THE PRACTICES OF THESE RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES. AS THE WORLD IS NOW GETTING THIS GREAT WITNESS AND WILL CONTINUE TO AS BROTHER SANDERSON SAID in the BROADCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY HE DID SAY IT "A WITNESS TO ALL THE NATIONS" NOT JUST RUSSIA.

ADV advertise advertise advertise the King and his Kingdom :D

Other times Jehovah's people have gone under ban meant growth for them. Read any Watchtower literature and Yearbooks on many countries including U.S.S.R and others. I have several books dealing with JW in Russia before the end of communism that showed the tremendous growth that can result from being under ban. Do not expect Jehovah to do nothing his holy spirit is stronger than any ban put by men. Have faith in Jehovah's Organization the time is near.

Size means nothing to Jehovah...he sent one angel to destroy the entire army of Assyria {King of the North}. Have a bright outlook for the future for Jehovah is in control and knows what will occur before we do.

Queen Esther  But  just  now  seems  NOT  HIS  time....    otherwise  it  were  coming  to  another  result  in  RUSSIA  ;-((

Sorry but I like to have a more upbeat healthy optimistic attitude to what is happening in order to energize the friends and I believe the end is near. I hope you understand Esther .

A  little  bit  I  can  understand  you,  yes  :D  but  -  its  our  human - thinking !!   In  the  past  I  was  similar  like  you  -  but  now  I   wait,  pray  and  trust  of  Jehovah....   HIS  ways  sooooo  different,  we  can't  feeling,  thinking  like  our  GOD,  NOOO !!

Our  World - events  are  so  difficult  now,  we  have  to  wait...  otherwise  Fake - News  again  -  thats  not  what  I  want.  You  like  to  have  more...  but  our  Brothers  in  the  far  past  also  have  to  wait.  We  get  alot  more  informations  in  our  modern  time.  But  not  underrate  Satan,  he  of  sure  will  give  us  misinformation,  similar  the  stupid  Fake-News. I  keep  away  of  that  all  -   Our  GB  will  give  the  best  informations  to  the  right  time.

And  thats   N O T   Fake - News..... :)   Patience  is  a  fruit  of  the  spirit  you  know....  WE  HAVE  TO  WORK  AT  THAT  -  The  Bible  said  it  -   Lets  more  obey  my  Brother,  the  Bible  is  telling  us  the  TRUTH  ;-)

Agape  from  Germany ❤        Good  night  for  today,  its  night time  here,  sorry....

On 25/04/2017 at 04:44, Queen Esther said:

Merci beaucoup, mon cher Amas ❤   Salutations de l'Allemagne :)

Merci à toi aussi ma sœur! Suis au Burundi!

10 hours ago, bruceq said:

Size means nothing to Jehovah...he sent one angel to destroy the entire army of Assyria {King of the North}. Have a bright outlook for the future for Jehovah is in control and knows what will occur before we do.

185,000 in both cases.

-----

The thought occurred to me that it might have been tempting for some in the Org to pray that the letter-writing campaign would backfire. Having foreigners attempt to influence judges and courts will inevitably lead to a showdown of strength and there are several countries where the outcome of such a showdown could be predictable. I believe, for example, that some persons in the Org knew in advance the most likely outcome of an old letter-writing campaign to the president of Malawi. In some cases, instead of trying to create an 'international incident' the Org chose to compromise doctrine, such as in Bulgaria and Mexico. Sometimes I do believe it's a matter choosing the battles.

But in any case, our prayers should always be for the support and encouragement of our brothers in Russia. We can pray for the ban to be lifted and pray for their freedom of movement and freedom of speech. But we should also remember, as Jesus did, that we pray not for our will, but Jehovah's will to be done. (Luke 22:42)