The World News Media

What gives them the right to insert YHWH so that the the scriptures are manipulated to suit the their doctrine?

Micah Ong
Message added by The Librarian

Please consider starting a new topic and possibly referring to this post. This topic is now enormous. Thank you.

@JW Insider If you take a look at the four letters YHWH in the Dead Sea Scrolls , they are FOREIGN to the rest of the script both as to STYLE and also the SLANT of the letters. These are in PALEO Hebrew an ancient alphabet prior to the Babylonian captivity. They are not in conformity with the previous written script. They are not even inserted in the manuscript level with the surrounding text. This shows that this is a FORGERY and an INTERPOLATION. Thus, the four letters YHWH are a careful FRAUD. The scripting is Aramaic Babylonian rabbinical writing and did not come into practice until after the Babylonian captivity.

“YHWH”, can NEVER mean “I AM” or “I EXIST” or “I BE”.

“hayah or hayaw” meaning “to be or exist”, AH in Hebrew means a first or singular person, hence AH-Hayah means that I EXIST, or I BE, or I AM, so this is how you know the true name of the Most High, I AM = AHAYAH.

So in Exodus 3:13-15. I AM THAT I AM = AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH in Hebrew. Ahayah is the God of the Israelites. He told Moses to let the children of Israelites know that, I AM = AHAYAH hath sent me. His name shall remain FOREVER.

• Views 7k
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is what it is! @Anna.  What gives them the right to insert YHWH so that the the scriptures are manipulated to suit the their doctrine?  You can't get away from that.  You can't add or take away fro

You can always start another thread if one gets enormous. I doubt you caused any real angst for anyone. Anyone who shares an internet forum or even responds to a youtube video will be well prepar

@Arauna the point is that the Watchtower Organisation as changed the bible to fit doctrine. Rev 22:18 "I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone ma

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Micah Ong said:

If you take a look at the four letters YHWH in the Dead Sea Scrolls , they are FOREIGN to the rest of the script both as to STYLE and also the SLANT of the letters. These are in PALEO Hebrew an ancient alphabet prior to the Babylonian captivity. They are not in conformity with the previous written script.

Which tells me that they weren't trying to hide anything, and considered the name sacred. Someone left the space for the name to be added later, so they must have known that another scribe or a different preparatory process was going to be used when the YHWH was going to be added. Adding the name in Paleo-Script reminds me of those who feel they must use 400-year-old English (typically from 1611, KJV) when they quote from Scripture, even if the rest of their sermon or writing is in modern English.

But it also strikes the eye as something that is special, and gives them pause before pronouncing the name, just as putting the wrong vowel markings supposedly stopped the Masoretes from accidentally pronouncing the word out loud, and led them to use  the word Adonai or Elohim instead. The vowels for each of those words have been found with the YHWH in Hebrew.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.