The World News Media

Bible Speaks

“Stand Firm and See the Salvation of Jehovah”

“Jehovah is on my side; I shall not fear. What can earthling man do to me?”—PSALM 118:6.

TODAY, mankind faces events of a magnitude never previously experienced. Foretelling this about our day, Jesus warned his followers: “There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.”—Matthew 24:21, 22.

What is holding back the start of the great tribulation?

Unseen to human eyes, heavenly forces are now holding back that great tribulation. The apostle John was privileged to see the reason for this restraint in a revelation given to him by Jesus. Here is how the aged apostle described it: “I saw four angels standing upon the fourcorners of the earth, holding tight the fourwinds of the earth . . . And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels . . . ‘Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.’”—Revelation 7:1-3.

All the nations of the earth will have aligned themselves against Jehovah’s people. Will the nations succeed in wiping out those faithful Christians? It may seem as if they could. But look! Heavenly armies following Christ Jesus will see to it that these human forces are destroyed. (Revelation 19:19-21) Finally, the Devil and his angels will be cast into an abyss of inactivity. They will no longer be able to mislead man because they will be bound for a thousand years. Oh, what a relief that will be to the great multitude of survivors!—Revelation 7:9, 10, 14;20:1-3.

We are about to experience these wonderful and awe-inspiring events. They all have to do with vindicating Jehovah’s right to rule, his universal sovereignty. And think of this: If we remain loyal to Jehovah and if we stand firm for his sovereignty, we shall have the opportunity of sharing in the sanctification of Jehovah’s name and the fulfillment of his purpose. What an inestimable joy that will be!

Confident in Jehovah’s salvation, Moses replies: “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and see the salvation of Jehovah, which he will perform for you today. . . . Jehovah will himself fight for you, and you yourselves will be silent.”—Exodus 14:5-14.

Today, we can have confidence that Jehovah is with his people to guide, protect, and deliver them. We can take to heart the promise: “[Jehovah] will not leave his loyal ones. To time indefinite they will certainly be guarded.” (Psalm 37:28) Never let us forget those mighty angelic forces that are backing God’s servants today. With their support, we can “stand firm and see the salvation of Jehovah.”—Exodus 14:13.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007925?q=angels+holding+the+four+winds&p=par

IMG_2915.JPG

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Stand Firm and See the Salvation of Jehovah” “Jehovah is on my side; I shall not fear. What can earthling man do to me?”—PSALM 118:6. TODAY, mankind faces events of a magnitude never previo

@SHARON LEE MOYER Thank you for liking. Soon Jehovah God through His appointed King ? Christ Jesus will march on to destroy God's enemies! Exciting times coming soon!  Agape, Bible Speaks ??

The  Bible  says,  BAD  times  coming  soon,  thats  MORE  than  exciting...   but  what  means  "soon" ?  Can  be  one  day  until  to  10  years  or  more  -  So  the  words  'KEEP ON  THE  WATCH' 

Posted Images

The  Bible  says,  BAD  times  coming  soon,  thats  MORE  than  exciting...   but  what  means  "soon" ?  Can  be  one  day  until  to  10  years  or  more  -  So  the  words  'KEEP ON  THE  WATCH'  every  day  are  perfect  for  us !  I  hope,  we  all  work  this  very  difficult  times ❤  AGAPE

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.