The World News Media

BROADCASTING - *Deep Study Draws Us Close to Jehovah* Enjoy !

Queen Esther

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mark Noumair:  Deep Study Draws Us Close to Jehovah   (Ps. 73:28) Length 9:11 https://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwb_201704_11_VIDEO  

Vidunderligt... !   En stærk tro og en fast overbevisning, vil få os til at stå fast under prøvelser der kommer.  Dejligt at få bekreftet at Jehova gentagende gange har været med sit folk og enkeltper

Posted Images

Vidunderligt... !   En stærk tro og en fast overbevisning, vil få os til at stå fast under prøvelser der kommer.  Dejligt at få bekreftet at Jehova gentagende gange har været med sit folk og enkeltpersoner..  Nationerne SKAL vide at "jeg er Jehova".. Det er en spændende tid som vi lever i.!

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened,and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  30"Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 25:30)

In Revelation “the vine of the earth” is thrown into a winepress and trodden roughly with the shod feet of horses, the blood coming “as high up as the bridles of the horses, for a distance of a thousand six hundred furlongs [296 km; 184 mi].” (Re 14:18-20) 

So great a depth of blood covering such a distance represents the tremendous scope of the destruction wrought by the angels and reflects the fact that the winepress is big enough to catch all and allow escape for none who make up the symbolic “vine of the earth” at the time of the fullness of its guiltiness.

Jehovah told King Sennacherib of Assyria: “I shall certainly put my hook in your nose and my bridle between your lips, and I shall indeed lead you back by the way by which you have come.” (2Ki 19:28; Isa 37:29) Not willingly, but by Jehovah’s hand, 

Sennacherib was forced to forgo any siege of Jerusalem and to return to Nineveh, where he was later assassinated by his own sons. (2Ki 19:32-37; Isa 37:33-38) 

Jehovah’s putting a bridle in the jaws of enemy peoples indicates their coming under the type of complete control gained over animals by means of a bridle.—Isa 30:28.

(Modern day Nineveh, Modern day Assyrian, Kings of the North etc.)

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/E/2013/12/19

(2Kings 19: Vs 29 you will eat don't worry food will show up. Second year grain will grow again.  Jehovah still provides 

Be faithful to Jehovah don't surrender 

Jehovah wants to helps us 

Now is the time trust Him and mediation on these accounts the kingdoms of the earth will know Jehovah! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.