Queen Esther

• Views 13.7k
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VERY  VERY  SAD....... RUSSIA....  OUR  BROTHERS  BEGIN  TO  REMOVE  SIGNS  FROM  THE  KINGDOM  HALLS ;-( Soon they will all belong to the government

Jehovah allows many testing situations to happen.  He will only intervene in this wicked world when the time is ready.  Satan is in control of this world and many bad things may still come to pass bef

I  hope  -  Jehovah  will  quickly  STOP  that  crazy  Russian  judgement  !!!! Our  poor  Brothers  and  Sisters ;-(( But  perhaps  it  belongs  to  Jehovah's  special  plan...  we  don't 

Posted Images

(Acts 5:33-40)  34 But a certain man rose in the Sanʹhe·drin, a Pharisee named Ga·maʹli·el, a Law teacher esteemed by all the people, and gave the command to put the men outside for a little while. 35 And he said to them: “Men of Israel, pay attention to yourselves as to what YOU intend to do respecting these men. 36 For instance, before these days Theuʹdas rose, saying he himself was somebody, and a number of men, about four hundred, joined his party. But he was done away with, and all those who were obeying him were dispersed and came to nothing. 37 After him Judas the Gal·i·leʹan rose in the days of the registration, and he drew off people after him. And yet that man perished, and all those who were obeying him were scattered abroad. 38 And so, under the present circumstances, I say to YOU, Do not meddle with these men, but let them alone; (because, if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; 39 but if it is from God, YOU will not be able to overthrow them;) otherwise, YOU may perhaps be found fighters actually against God.” 

Therefore, no problem. Leave it to Jehovah. The Russian authorities don't know who they are dealing with.

You're so right Wayne, they're definitely going to know Jehovah soon.!!!!  The Russian government is crazy and soon to find out who's place they're messing with . Our poor brothers and sisters we are praying for y'all daily.  Extremist  ?? I think they're confused with very happy people.....

20 minutes ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!⏰

:D  Some  of  us  here,  seems  so,  knowing  all  better  :D

JEHOVAH  HAS  HIS  OWN  TIME  !!!!

Normal,  HE  would  have  got  us  a  better  result  in  RUSSIA....

But  HE  has  another  plan !!   We  tiny  humans  can't  understand  Jehovah's  thoughts....

But  in  the  Broadcasting  video's  HIS  doings  SO  very  clear  explained  -  watch  it  please, dear  Blanchie :)

A  BIG  STRENGTHENED !!!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.