Bible Speaks

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These  words  were  written  in  the  FAR  PAST....   I  am  coming  quickly.....  7 Look!  I am coming quickly. Happy is anyone observing the words of the prophecy of this scroll.” Now  we'

“I am coming quickly!” (Re 22:7) #JesusChrist #KingofGodsKingdom? #GreatTribulation? #MarchingForewardtoGodsEnemies? 2 pictures 1 moving 1 picture  IMG_3280.mov

WAIT  PAITENTLY   OF  JEHOVAH....   PLEASE  TRY  IT   @Witness   We  learned  it  in  our  Bible  study  and  1000  times  by  our  Meetings !!  Thats  NOT  false,  its  right  -  bec.  we  have  Jeho

Posted Images

These  words  were  written  in  the  FAR  PAST....   I  am  coming  quickly.....

7 Look!  I am coming quickly. Happy is anyone observing the words of the prophecy of this scroll.”

Now  we've  2017.....    Jehovah  has  HIS  own  time  for  ALL !!

Maybe  we  are  not  alive  when  Jesus  will  coming  quickly >>>>>>>>>>

I  will  keep  on  the  watch  and  wait  patiently :)   NOT  need  current  Fake - News,  maybe  coming  from  SATAN !!      Thats  not  in  Jehovah's  sense ;-(

“The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.” “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”

But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months And I will appoint my two witnessesand they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”  They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”  Rev 11:2-4

These numbers of Revelation are symbolic, not literal.  Revelation is a set of signs (symbolism) of the end.  (Rev 1:1)

The “holy city” is New Jerusalem. 

Insight Book p. 496-7 “The Bride of the Lamb. In the light of other scriptures, the identity of New Jerusalem is made certain. She is “as a bride.”

Wt. 14 2/15 pp. 9-14  - “We know who the Bridegroom is, but who is the bride? She is not a literal person. Instead, she represents the entire group of 144,000 anointed Christians.”

Rev 11:2-4 is saying that the prospective invited ones to be Christ’s Bride and part of the 144,000 of spiritual “Jews” -  are “trampled” by “Gentiles”, those not anointed.  How?  As the Insight Book states, the invited anointed ones are the Temple/sanctuary/Holy City.  They are the priesthood assigned by God, but the organization doesn’t use this priesthood.  They have appointed their own to stand in, and stand over the authentic priesthood. “It has been given to the Gentiles”. Rev 11:2  Is God’s royal priesthood exempt from “obeying” the elders?  No.  They are “trampled” by the “Gentiles” – disfellowshipped if they disagree with the GB.

Wt 02/8/1 pp. 9-14 – “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth.”

“When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you, this trampling of my courts?”  Isa 1:12

The “two witnesses” are those anointed ones who speak truth in Christ (two symbolically meaning truth), and for doing so they are spiritually “killed” (disfellowshipped) by the elder body/organization.  Rev 12:11; John 12:25; John 16:2

“Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.”  Rev 11:7,8

Who killed Christ?  The Jews turned him over to the Roman Gentile army.  The GB, who are anointed spiritual “Jews”, [and always cleansing the outside of the cup, leaving the inside full of failed/false teachings, (empty words Eph 5:6)] empowers the “Gentile” elder body to “kill” – disfellowship anointed ones for their testimony to Christ and Truth, and rejecting false doctrine. 

You will either choose to have your JW world turned upside down and “see” Revelation’s prophesies being fulfilled now, or you will remain in darkness expecting Christ to arrive by signs seen in Satan’s world. The signs are already being fulfilled, this is the great tribulation.

“For then there will be great distress, (tribulation, pressure, affliction, oppression) unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.”  Matt 24:21

I hope you can look at this symbolically, not literally:

“When you see Jerusalem (New Jerusalem) being surrounded by armies, (elder body, false priesthood) you will know that its desolation is near. (see Dan 12:7) Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, (Luke 17:37; Ezek. Chapt. 36) let those in the city get out, and let those in the country (outside the Watchtower) not enter the city For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.

When God’s decrees are transgressed, and in this case, when his Temple has been profaned, does he let it slide? 

“Say to rebellious Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Enough of your detestable practices, people of Israel!  In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant.  Instead of carrying out your duty in regard to my holy things, you put others in charge of my sanctuary

God does not change. He has a spiritual Temple in anointed ones, Christ’s potential Bride; how vital it is that His words should be heeded before the end, yet these transgressions fulfill prophesy.  He would not have sanctioned an elder body to “represent” the royal priesthood - in the midst of His Temple, or “trample” it down by oppressive obedience and threats to remain silent. 

2 Chron 23:6 - No one is to enter the temple of the Lord except the priests and Levites on duty; they may enter because they are consecrated, but all the others are to observe the Lord’s command not to enter.

Num 3:10 - Appoint Aaron and his sons to serve as priests; anyone else who approaches the sanctuary is to be put to death.”

“His (GB) armed forces (elder body) will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. (Heb 5:1; 13:15; Mal 2:7) Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. Dan 11:31

“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment)  Matt 24:15

When you “see” this, you are to flee and not look back.  Luke 17:30-37

Whenever God’s people have disobeyed his decrees, they lose his protection.  Can you visualize this, especially today, JWs? 

WAIT  PAITENTLY   OF  JEHOVAH....   PLEASE  TRY  IT   @Witness   We  learned  it  in  our  Bible  study  and  1000  times  by  our  Meetings !!  Thats  NOT  false,  its  right  -  bec.  we  have  Jehova's  spirit  there  -  and  thats  much  more  we  have  here.....  Jehovah  never  is  on  websites....  :D  NOOO !!

20 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

WAIT  PAITENTLY   OF  JEHOVAH....   PLEASE  TRY  IT   @Witness   We  learned  it  in  our  Bible  study  and  1000  times  by  our  Meetings !!  Thats  NOT  false,  its  right  -  bec.  we  have  Jehova's  spirit  there  -  and  thats  much  more  we  have  here.....  Jehovah  never  is  on  websites....  :D  NOOO !!

Does this apply to the JW website also? :/ 

Holy Spirit is not confined to a place, but resides in the heart.  It is poured out into the hearts of the anointed ones, and is given to those who desire to walk in Christ’s path of Truth.  John 4:21; 1 John 2:20; John 14:26; 2 Cor 5:5;  Col 3:16; Heb 4:12  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+4%3A21-24%3B+1+John+2%3A20%3B+John+14%3A26%3B+2+Cor+5%3A5%3B +Col+3%3A16%3B+Heb+4%3A12&version=NKJV

Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes.  Ps 37:7

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits,
    and in his word I put my hope.
 I wait for the Lord
    more than watchmen wait for the morning,
    more than watchmen wait for the morning.

Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
    for with the Lord is unfailing love
    and with him is full redemption.
He himself will redeem Israel
    from all their sins.  Ps 130:5-8

These scriptures are not to be used to excuse oneself from the wicked ways of men that we are aware of yet continue to tolerate.  He’s waiting for each of us to make the wise choice and reject wickedness. Prov 3:5,6; Gal 6:4; Mark 10:29,30; Rev 2:2; 2 Cor 6:17; Rev 18:4; Mark 8:35    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Prov+3%3A5%2C6%3B+Gal+6%3A4%3B+Mark+10%3A29%2C30%3B+Rev+2%3A2%3B+2+Cor+6%3A17%3B+Rev+18%3A4%3B+Mark+8%3A35++++&version=NKJV

At one time God backed the Jewish nation, but when they disobeyed his laws and rejected his Son, he rejected them!  Only a comparatively small number listened to Christ and were saved.  The Watchtower has corrupted God’s priesthood – should he turn a blind eye?  The same scenario exists, God’s laws are broken, he is calling his people out (Rev 18:4-8) and they refuse to listen.  Matt 24:15,16

“Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers”  Ps 1:1

“I do not sit with the deceitful, nor do I associate with hypocrites.”  Ps 26:4

Didn’t Jesus speak against the oppression and corruption of his own people?  Matt Chapter 23  We, as individuals, are the ones who must be responsible to uphold God’s righteous standards.  Otherwise, we are condoning the corruption that God abhors.  If I see the oppression of God’s anointed ones under the rule of self-appointed men, why would I pretend to “wait on Jehovah”, satisfying my own desires of wanting “peace” all the while knowing God despises this action?  What would Christ do?  Why do you think these men tell you, “wait on Jehovah” as numerous as they do?  They have a habit of sweeping injustices under the rug; do they really want their own sins exposed?

Ezek 6:11; 7:4; Rev 6:7,8; Rev 2:16;18:4-8  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezek+6%3A11%3B+7%3A4%3B+Rev+6%3A7%2C8%3B+Rev+2%3A16%3B18%3A4-8++&version=NKJV

Your namesake, Queen Esther, put her life in God's hands to save her people when she saw that they were to be exterminated.  Did she “wait on Jehovah” in the manner the Watchtower tells you?  No, she boldy presented the situation to King  Ahasuerus knowing she could lose her life – that is how she waited on God – by putting her trust in his word. 

Mordecai’s words to Esther were:

“Do not think in your heart that you will escape in the king’s palace any more than all the other Jews.  For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”  Esther 4:13,14

The example of Mordecai and Haman is very similar to the situation in the organization.  Mordecai, a Jew, refused to pay homage to Haman, and Haman, coming from a people who hated Israel,  “looked for a way to destroy all Mordecai’s people”  Esther 3:6  Anointed ones, spiritual “Jews” who refuse to pay homage to an elder body, are disfellowshipped. Knowing this, keeps God’s people under captive, for fear of losing everything they know, so…they put up with the “trampling”.  Gen 3:15; Rev 9:1-6; 13:10https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Gen+3%3A15%3B+Rev+9%3A1-6%3B+13%3A10&version=NKJV

“For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it.”  Mark 8:35

Our faithfulness is not to men who tell us to wait and see, while they continue to transgress God’s decrees all the while expecting you to accept and obey whatever they tell you. This is putting “the burden on the Lord”, waiting for his “message” since these men have a history of being clueless. 

God will not ‘fix’ those who persistently refuse to correct their own corrupt actions.  He will deal with them, individually. 

“Now when these people or a prophet or a priest asks you, ‘What is the burden of the Lord?’ you will respond to them: What is the burden? I will throw you away”—this is the Lord’s declaration.

“As for the prophet, priest, or people who say, ‘The burden of the Lord,’ (“wait on Jehovah”) I will punish that man and his household.  This is what each man is to say to his friend and to his brother, ‘What has the Lord answered?’ or ‘What has the Lord spoken?’ 

But no longer refer to the burden of the Lord, for each man’s word becomes his burden and you pervert the words of the living God, the Lord of Hosts, our God. 

You must say to the prophet: What has the Lord answered you? and What has the Lord spoken?  But if you say, ‘The burden of the Lord,’ then this is what the Lord says: Because you have said, ‘The burden of the Lord,’ and I specifically told you not to say, ‘The burden of the Lord,’ I will surely forget you and throw away from My presence both you and the city that I gave you and your fathers.” Jer 23:33-40

I will bring on you everlasting shame and humiliation that will never be forgotten.”

God’s spirit does not sanction an organization where injustices to his anointed ones and all sheep who are victims of oppression, are tolerated, especially when his own Son tells us to leave the disgusting thing behind.  Matt 24:15-22

@Witness  I  still  read  and  found  THAT  for  you....

WORLD CAMPAIGN ASKING FOR OUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PATIENCE.....   

Numerous world events are developing at high speed. Some notably affect our people, as is persecution in Russia, among other countries.
Numerous brothers and sisters wonder if all this is definitive fulfillment of prophecies. Until when, Jehovah? They begin to wonder.
The reality is that our slave always attentive to our spiritual needs, has prepared a number of the Watchtower with August, in which two articles are considered priority way ANIMING TO PATIENCE.
We must be willing to have patience waiting for SAFE JEHOVAH'S INTERVENTION. It may surprise us that the slave is waiting for Jehovah to do THINGS WE DO NOT EXPECT. We know it will work for us.

The slave warns that Jehovah will OFFEND him, let us wait reluctantly, complaining that it is taking too long. World rulers feel secure in attacking our people because they do not see Jehovah anywhere. But Jehovah rejected Saul when he had been a little more than two years as king, but allowed him to continue to rule until he died, 38 years later.
Why do you allow brothers to suffer persecution as in Russia? The apostle Paul, being in the city of Troas, was moved to go to Macedonia to preach. Paul obeyed immediately, seeing that it was the will of Jehovah. But nothing more to get, they put him in jail. Paul evidently felt as confused as ours in Russia. But something was achieved FUNDAMENTAL IN THE WORK: "to defend and establish legally the good news," Philippians 1: 7

The slave announces:  WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT JEHOVAH SHALL DO.

( thats,  what  I  always  was  writing  to  you  all,  remember ?  more  PATIENCE ! )

7 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

*Good night*  special  to  you  my  dear  Blanchie ;-))

You are very special to my dear Sister!  Always remember that okay ????

7 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

@Witness  I  still  read  and  found  THAT  for  you....

WORLD CAMPAIGN ASKING FOR OUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PATIENCE.....

Numerous world events are developing at high speed. Some notably affect our people, as is persecution in Russia, among other countries.
Numerous brothers and sisters wonder if all this is definitive fulfillment of prophecies. Until when, Jehovah? They begin to wonder.
The reality is that our slave always attentive to our spiritual needs, has prepared a number of the Watchtower with August, in which two articles are considered priority way ANIMING TO PATIENCE.
We must be willing to have patience waiting for SAFE JEHOVAH'S INTERVENTION. It may surprise us that the slave is waiting for Jehovah to do THINGS WE DO NOT EXPECT. We know it will work for us.

The slave warns that Jehovah will OFFEND him, let us wait reluctantly, complaining that it is taking too long. World rulers feel secure in attacking our people because they do not see Jehovah anywhere. But Jehovah rejected Saul when he had been a little more than two years as king, but allowed him to continue to rule until he died, 38 years later.
Why do you allow brothers to suffer persecution as in Russia? The apostle Paul, being in the city of Troas, was moved to go to Macedonia to preach. Paul obeyed immediately, seeing that it was the will of Jehovah. But nothing more to get, they put him in jail. Paul evidently felt as confused as ours in Russia. But something was achieved FUNDAMENTAL IN THE WORK: "to defend and establish legally the good news," Philippians 1: 7

The slave announces:  WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT JEHOVAH SHALL DO.

Yes we will wait patiently. An excellent point made here. Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.